Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderkat View Post
    wow the open arm welcome with a problem! eggheads galore and if not in top 10 you don't matter.I love this form you can be the smartest person if you have no idea what your talking about.started as a congrats on the win to a F U because not in top ten or as smart as you.sorry about that so lets just call it the end of this for me .so big Eunuchorn sorry you didn't see it as a congarts on other post.wasnt calling you out was a RR fan but now you have shown me your true self THANKS .and I was thinking of trying out in the RR with my $3500 iTunes account .but you are rude know it all and a piece of work to say the least.so poop on the little guy but don't forget to wipe leaves a rainbow rash
    $3500 and you still can't get top 10? Hmmm, no wonder you are so butthurt

Just in case you haven't realized yet, RR is not a guild but it's more of a "brand" that was created for top spenders. Huge turnover in RR after every war because half of the players probably came from some other guilds who didn't belong in RR and wanted to return to their old guild after getting their epic+. I bet some people in RR such as theorycrafter, chef of rr or even the GM himself don't even contribute to the "minimum war points requirements" for every single war. Fact is they probably don't need to because they got people with gems who will take #1 for them.

In order to destroy RR, you have to destroy the brand, kill people's perception that RR will take #1 in every war. Make them realize that RR is nothing without these gem spenders; take these people, put them into a guild and watch RR crumbles.

Wow... I play android and I will say that I am glad. Not only are there crybabies on ios about stripping and cheating ect but people actually argue with the toddler having a tantrum!

Look, I have 2 boys. When they were just about out of diapers they started having tantrums too. I woyld just leave the room. They soon realized that having a pity party alone sucks so they thought a minute and followed me. I would just move again or put in some headphones. Tada... the tantrum stopped. No more tears and no more listening to it.

You are fuling a fire. Tantrum throwing is just a plea for attention and pity.

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    Just in case you haven't realized yet, RR is not a guild but it's more of a "brand" that was created for top spenders. Huge turnover in RR after every war because half of the players probably came from some other guilds who didn't belong in RR and wanted to return to their old guild after getting their epic+. I bet some people in RR such as theorycrafter, chef of rr or even the GM himself don't even contribute to the "minimum war points requirements" for every single war. Fact is they probably don't need to because they got people with gems who will take #1 for them.

In order to destroy RR, you have to destroy the brand, kill people's perception that RR will take #1 in every war. Make them realize that RR is nothing without these gem spenders; take these people, put them into a guild and watch RR crumbles.
    lol. honestly? why so much hating on RR? i think DK or Majestic doesnt get this much hate on Android. If u want epic plus just join RR.

If you want to make your guild a top guild now, its really difficult to break status quo.

I honestly don't see a reason for all the hating on them.

Anyways about meeting minimums, some ppl are there just to organize the guild so maybe they dont have minimums, they pay with their time to organize the guild. I.e: recruitment. Organisation of members in a top guild is important. they dont just become no#1 over night. same goes for any top guild in ios or andriod.

If you honestly think its easy to run a top guild u shud really give it a try. It ain't easy.
    Last edited by toogoodformyowngood; 01-02-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Have any of you considered that it is CHEAPER to buy a huge amount of chests than to fight that hard and also, the chests sometimes have garanteed rewards too.

um... that sounds like a lot of fun!
    this one time.. at dragon training camp..
    friskie lvl 175 guild master
    The Mushroom Men lvl 45 element bonuses 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxilated View Post
    excuse me but this is not FB, so stop your pointless threadmaking

Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    Have any of you considered that it is CHEAPER to buy a huge amount of chests than to fight that hard and also, the chests sometimes have garanteed rewards too.
    Never saw that the guaranteed rewards for opening chests were worth as much as the epic plus I win for a war prize?? And Ive been playing for a while. Some guaranteed legendary at best and usually the only guarantee is some fusion boosts.

Never a guaranteed epic for opening chests.

Have you ever paid attention to what rank guilds you fight at any time? It is all over the place. My point is that even if stripping gets taken away, better guilds will still only farm easy opponents with garbage geared GMs.

Scores would drop some across the boards, but the same guilds will rank in the top few. Take a look at the leaderboard for each big war. It is normally the same 12-15 in the top spots. RR, DPA, Cent, SNL, etc. And many of these have been at the top for a long time, even before stripping became the standard. This isn't a coincidence.

Just in case you haven't realized yet, RR is not a guild but it's more of a "brand" that was created for top spenders. Huge turnover in RR after every war because half of the players probably came from some other guilds who didn't belong in RR and wanted to return to their old guild after getting their epic+.
    Rainbow is a brand, Rainbow Coalition(Rco) is an organization, & RR is a figurehead.
    We have huge turnover for several reasons. 1) I allowed all nonspending, original members to stay for 3 wars; 2) Ppl quit the game; 3) We are under constant barrage of leeches & photoshoppers, who are ejected; 4) When guilds were first released we began the coalition immediately with 5 Rainbow Guilds. All these ppl you speak of coming & going are other Rco members who we choose to carry, pay their way, or RR members stepping down to spend $1-300 a war instead of $3-800. We have 4 guilds in top 10, & a total of 14 guilds, most of which are in top 50/100.
    I bet some people in RR such as theorycrafter, chef of rr or even the GM himself don't even contribute to the "minimum war points requirements" for every single war. Fact is they probably don't need to because they got people with gems who will take #1 for them.
    I LoL'd at Chefs name! Where did you pick those 2 from?
    Theorycrafter makes some amazing charts, is supposedly female, & a programmer. She could score 0 & be a permanent member of RR. Our minimum is 300k. This last war I scored 305k, my highest score to date was 967k, & in BC war our craziest member broke record 2million points. He would have ended war around #15 guild himself. 2mil is about $7,000. We had (14) members under the minimum. What's your guilds min?
    We are those gem spenders. The less Gree makes from war, the more LTQ content they will add. No one hates stripping more than us. It's boring. What's the point of 24/7 battle if you can do a 3-day war in 1 day? But crumble we shall! 1 good Xflare & bye bye refrigeration, running water, Internet, indoor heat, & nuclear cooling systems http://web.photodex.com/view/kp9xxxm4
    Everyone, I beg you! Please stop voting.
    Last edited by Eunuchorn; 01-02-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    in BC war our craziest member broke record 2million points. He would have ended war around #15 guild himself. 2mil is about $7,000.
    I doubt he was a legit player. 7.000 dollars is like 2½ monthly salary in Denmark. Did he found the password to hi's college fund or gem cheat? - Alot of early gem stackers never got banned because it was before Gree made it all serversided. Easy for them to rule the wars.

Besides, whats the point in buying you way to the top? I've never understood that .. Its like 2 guys who am about to fight and one of them pulls a gun and shoots the other one - Unfair fight and doesnt prove who's best/strongest.

I would rather fight than pull a gun. Guns are for weaklings
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

You know more than 10 ppl make $100k+ a year? There is no IOS platform game with actual "strategy"

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    I doubt he was a legit player. 7.000 dollars is like 2½ monthly salary in Denmark. Did he found the password to hi's college fund or gem cheat? - Alot of early gem stackers never got banned because it was before Gree made it all serversided. Easy for them to rule the wars.
    Really? Just because someone has a lot of disposable income, he is labelled a cheater?

One other thing: Do you know how much time you have to spend to get 2 million points in 2 days? So many people seem to think that gems automatically means points. You actually have to spend a lot of time in game to get that.
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

Dear Soukie

We understand Dildo got under your skin after your chat with him broke down. But I gotta say, you're not covering yourself in a lot of glory right now with your posts. Maybe you wanna take a step back and recover your composure first?

But, since you started this thread, let's make a few things clear:

a) RR would love to not have strip battles. It's incredibly boring and we also know that it plays into Gree's hands because we end up spending more gems. We would love to have the original battles where armor rotations played a big part and it was about scouting and reacting to changes on the enemies side. Some of the best fights we had in the previous wars were against our respected rivals who were prepared to fight, like DPA and Centurions, and while the scores were lower, it was hella lot more fun.

b) However, if everyone is going to strip, then the game dynamics have changed. It's no longer about the game itself, it's about the meta-game now and the alliances you are in and the people you know. To some extent, that is actually a different kind of fun for those of us who are involved in it. For those that aren't (whether by choice or not) or don't enjoy this, the fact is that it's here to stay. So you get to choose which way you want to go by. Some guilds are fiercely independent (hats off to you guys, you know who you are) and they have a ton of fun that way but they also recognise that it's going to be hard for them to break into the top 10.

c) If you're complaining about people stripping for RR, then you need to complain about those who strip for our rivals. It takes 2 sides to break the game in this case.

d) For those claiming that RR is filled with mercenaries, you have no idea what you are talking about You might want to check up a little more on which other guilds actually recruit temporary members for wars. Hint: It's not RR.

e) Please don't end up stripping for our rivals. It's going to make you look stupid.
    IGN: TemplateRR
    Line: Template
    Guild: RR

Forgive them. They think stripped GMs also give more points than fully geared GMs. You know, 3-4 times the amount. And because clearly stripping us an unknown/unfixed glitch and he was clearly abusing it.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Actually, I personally wrote the code to allow stripping. It was in the locked thread I think.