Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane2014 View Post
    Bp events are boring and something needs to be done to get people to participate in them again. Nobody cares to try in them especially alliance bp events when the reward for champion league is MAYBE 1 platinum, that isnt worth peoples time. I think limited missions during bp events would help generate that extra interest. I DONT mean build uv limiteds but instead a new type, BP limiteds. So for example lets say mission 1 gain 500k attack points, Mission 2 gain 1 million attack points, etc. So it would function like the uranium/titanium reward missions for gaining attack points. Oh and PLEASE for the love of god we need new events and soon. Tadaaah can you maybe post some feedback on these threads to let us know they are being seen and taken into thought, let your players know they are being heard. Thoughts?
    I think it is a very good idea, so long as the BP requirements were somehow scaled (maybe by level). So, for a level 30, the requirements might start out very low (gain 100,000 AP), but for level 45 the requirements would be much higher (gain 1,000,000 AP to start). [And I say this as a level 45 player, with 1.3B BP]

Also, for this, and maybe more generally for all LTE's, it may be time to recalibrate prizes. Getting 3 batteries when I have 494 unusable ones in my inventory because Ive maxed out all my upgrades is useless. Likewise, getting a junior level commander just gives me 200 star points to use. As the worlds mature, it is time to recalibrate prizes so that people who's started later can catch up to those who have been there a while.

Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by bostoncard View Post
    Also, for this, and maybe more generally for all LTE's, it may be time to recalibrate prizes. Getting 3 batteries when I have 494 unusable ones in my inventory because Ive maxed out all my upgrades is useless. Likewise, getting a junior level commander just gives me 200 star points to use. As the worlds mature, it is time to recalibrate prizes so that people who's started later can catch up to those who have been there a while.
    Couldn't agree more, and the crates need to be reworked for more mature worlds.

-World 9-
    Last edited by hurricane2014; 07-11-2014 at 01:42 AM.