SAS: The worst cheats in CC history - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SAS: The worst cheats in CC history

Banned
    Post Count
    how does gree fix this? every syndicate in the game was affected to some degree. guess most importantly...what are any of you going to do now that this has been brought to light?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    bald zeemer, thank you for bringing this up.

The reported actions themselves, they make me speechless.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBadger3 View Post
    how does gree fix this? every syndicate in the game was affected to some degree. guess most importantly...what are any of you going to do now that this has been brought to light?
    The least the gree could do is ban all those involved.

I would prefer if they report that to police because it is clearly theft.

Post Count
    The popcorn is especially delicious this morning.

You're such a tool, jc.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    The morally upstanding member with name redacted on the chats was also a signatory. Just for the interest of full disclosure.
    Care to tell me who via PM? It won't go any further.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Joey's message somehow went through an Indian translator and come out as:

Indians totally endorse hackers and cheaters? Really?!

The purpose of this thread IS solely to hate on SAS. Its resolution could be achieved by just sending it through to support...

Post Count
    Lulz!

I in no way defended SAS.

I simply asked if Zeemer had permission to post personal messages publicly. Which I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

In further news the Indians will no longer be merging with bill gates because Xbox one looks a bit rubbish.

We have also decided not to merge with "the weather" as it's been a bit rubbish lately.

Post Count

Thumbs down

Did they happen to hack into BD while they were in battle with FC or right after hacking into his account did they initiate a battle and pair up with FC by chance??

Also I'm guessing Vlad can't ever buy any gold again (assuming he gets to keep his account, *ahem* good luck) until he paysback what he owes GREE?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    There is very little to be said. The evidence speaks volumes.

Some slight background info: Baddad was a top SAS player, putting down significantly more IP points than the "leaders" of SAS. He eventually decided that his contributions of gold, time and direct cash payments were not being met by equal dedication. Rather than allowing a player who had scored around 10m IP points for the team move on with his CC career, Vlad and a few other key players decided to attempt to hack baddad's account.

Here there is discussion of utilising baddad's account to score IP points for SAS when baddad was sleeping:

Here they discuss squandering all of baddad's gold, and also admit to hacking into a fellow SAS player's account to score more IP in a previous war:

Here, they discuss giving all of BD's in-game cash into the FC syndicate bank (essentially throwing it away, as FC has all upgrades), including a screenshot proving they were using his account, and had indeed given away the cash:

Here they say that they were utilising his UDID to hack into his account:

And here they discuss making BD leave FC minutes before the war started. They eventually decide to leave it this war, and go for next war (ie, the war coming up next weekend):

On a similar, yet unrelated matter, Vlad has been utilising the "money pool" in SAS for his own personal gain. Essentially accepting donations of real life cash made by other members for the purpose of scoring IP points, then using it to pay off his gold debt and boost his own stats. Furthermore, despite the ongoing claim that SAS is leading an anti-hacking crusade (including the gold boycott) Vlad was in fact covering up hackers within SAS, even from his own members.

Edit: Just to clarify, I don't believe that the majority of the rank and file of SAS were aware of this. It was planned and conducted from the officer's chat room. One of the officers stood up against what was happening - I have redacted their name from the exchanges so as to not have them associated with what happened.

I applaud this member wholeheartedly, for showing outstanding moral courage.

That money pool violates terms of service sound like the pyramid scheme that while syndicate should be banned permanently

Post Count
    Well the evidence is shocking and I'm disgusted by those who have run the SAS syndicate in this way.

The SAS board are normally very quick to respond to allegations against their group which there has been quite a lot of in the past I might add. As the evidence is so strong I'll take their silence as confirmation that they have no intention of trying to refute this evidence. Let this be a warning to all other syndicates, play the game by the book and don't cheat. Someone will eventually catch you out. In this case it was one of their own and I don't know who that person was but I have a serious amount of respect for them.

I would also like to re-iterate Raggy's point that this is only a small handful of SAS members involved in this cheating. The group who are responsible for leading and should be setting an example not finding ways to cheat their way up the leader board and having such disrespect for their members. I have quite a few friends in SAS, they're good people and I'm glad they didn't have a hand in this cheating.

TO ALL SAS MEMBERS THAT WERE NOT INVOLVED IN THIS CHEATING - I strongly recommend you leave the SAS syndicate and you've got 5 days to find yourself a new home. The longer you associate yourself with this group the more your own personal reputation will be damaged. Also why would you want to be led by these people? They have disrespected the SAS members. Get out now before too much damage is done as I'm sure Gree will have to take action over this.

TO GREE - You'd better do something about this! With most other syndicates playing by the book you need to make examples of the ones who don't to show this kind of thing won't be tolerated.

This whole episode disgusts me and those involved should be ashamed of themselves. Definitely the worst cheating that has happened in CC history.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastas View Post
    Exactly! After being rejected by both SAS and FC it appears that Zeemer has too much time on his hands and too much hostility towards them.
    Bald Zeemer has never been rejected by Fight Club. He made the decision to leave for one war and we were more than happy to have him back when he re-joined

Quote Originally Posted by tam... View Post
    I guess this information being made public has upset the merger plans of/ between SAS and the Indians
    Lol, that explains Joey Cools post then. The Indians should be pleased this has come to light because they will get second place back now.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Banned
    Post Count
    Translation: how dare anyone have the gall to inform the CC community of certain behavior of a few players. That individual players have the opportunity to express their opinion in regards to the disclosed information.
    I for one believe players have a right to know.

Banned
    Post Count
    Where there's hacking. Polar Bear is sure to be not too far away

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueshoot View Post
    Where there's hacking. Polar Bear is sure to be not too far away
    lmfao.....
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeycool View Post
    Lulz!

I in no way defended SAS.

I simply asked if Zeemer had permission to post personal messages publicly. Which I'm pretty sure he doesn't.

In further news the Indians will no longer be merging with bill gates because Xbox one looks a bit rubbish.

We have also decided not to merge with "the weather" as it's been a bit rubbish lately.
    you mean that Zeemer should ask from Vlad and the rest officers of SAS permission before he reveals the clues?

you have to know that the threads that were created by "SAS reqruitment" that Zeemer and I were asking for some
    explanations about that stuff, were deleted within minutes.

The other about Indian's merging you are posting are very funny, you sence of humor is highly developed

Post Count

Cool

Maybe this explains why before this even came to light, most of the prominent SAS members have removed their SAS sigs?
    I have to say, i will miss the stylish design =]