Page 6 of 13 First ... 45678 ... Last
    I have never known such nonsense and as for all you free players who are laughing well your game wouldn't exist if it wasn't for alliances keeping people playing since Gree didn't bother to add new content for such a long time til recently.

Can u imagine going into a garage buying the most expensive Ferrari and the garage owner takes a dump on the seat and spits in ur face? Cos that's what Gree are doing.

Never known such utter disrespect for players. And as for those laughing well sorry ur guild sucks and u never win anything but u will be stuck with leeches and saboteurs and idiot kids too with these back to back wars.

I'm out.
    Indi RE
    Rainbow Europe GM
    Global - Rainbow Clay/Rainbow Rug - Retired

Quote Originally Posted by SBBL Indigo View Post
    I have never known such nonsense and as for all you free players who are laughing well your game wouldn't exist if it wasn't for alliances keeping people playing since Gree didn't bother to add new content for such a long time til recently.

Can u imagine going into a garage buying the most expensive Ferrari and the garage owner takes a dump on the seat and spits in ur face? Cos that's what Gree are doing.

Never known such utter disrespect for players. And as for those laughing well sorry ur guild sucks and u never win anything but u will be stuck with leeches and saboteurs and idiot kids too with these back to back wars.

I'm out.

I second that
    Am out too
    Paco loves Indigo
    Rainbow Rug GM

Really wondering what my signature did to deserve such mockery from someone i dont even know. These epics > yours probably. Im sorry they are that amazing
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Quote Originally Posted by Kangaroeland View Post
    Really wondering what my signature did to deserve such mockery from someone i dont even know. These epics > yours probably. Im sorry they are that amazing

I actually like your signature.

The exodus begins..... the player landscape of knd is about to change quick fast. All this major drama is about to get real intriguing.

I am not trying to mock you but just informing and I am sorry if it sounds like mockery but I am just trying to remind u those epics are outdated other than that ur signature is fine Kangaroeland.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I am not trying to mock you but just informing and I am sorry if it sounds like mockery but I am just trying to remind u those epics are outdated other than that ur signature is fine Kangaroeland.
    Dude just stop already..... to continue will just increase your look of being a tard.

This was really unfair- not everyone participates in the blitz since they are during the week so they step out to let someone else get the fba and now they are guildless for the raid and guild war...an hour would have atleast helped and made up for this craziness-
    iOS
    IGN: PB HeidE CotS
    Co-Leader of Pitch Black
    Sister Guilds: Over Level 100 & Cafe Noir, Elite Rainbow, Academy Blackrose of the Sun
    CotS alliance (children of the sun) and a part of RA (Rainbow Alliance)
    LINE heidnseek

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Dude just stop already..... to continue will just increase your look of being a tard.
    Amen!!! Kangaroeland, your signature is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    This was really unfair- not everyone participates in the blitz since they are during the week so they step out to let someone else get the fba and now they are guildless for the raid and guild war...an hour would have atleast helped and made up for this craziness-
    Well if u were to be active during the week and if u aren't a leech than these problems won't exist and u can stop complaining the shut up, also the world is unfair anyways so this is another reason not to complain.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Heidekraut View Post
    Well if u were to be active during the week and if u aren't a leech than these problems won't exist and u can stop complaining the shut up, also the world is unfair anyways so this is another reason not to complain.

lmao, just stop. Sorry some people have lives.
    Simplicity Sentinel, RA, IOS

I know ItsWil but the world is unfair.

and since it's clear now that this disaster was a planned attack on alliances...... what's to stop these horrible, bad, evil, alliance people from consolidating into one or two guilds? Not much will have changed and they will still win all the plus armors from guild wars and raids........ This is some of the worst public relations I've ever seen. Let me know if you'll consider hiring someone to do your PR in the future.

Are you mental? What is your problem? I am guildless because my internet failed 2 days ago when I briefly stepped out. Now I can't participate. There are many different ways in which people got screwed.