Thread: Alliance Wars

Alliance Wars

Alliance Wars

I did not get to particpate in yesterdays Wars...Bugger!...but heard some feedback on it....not sure how long they went for but i have the following

So here we are with a new Alliance event....and soo many questions...why is it that they cant post how to play these new events.....who can start , whats the objectives...how many can play , is it all alliance members, ifso can you challenge an alliance that has 12 members to another that has say 50 members? is it based on alliance strength or a free for all ?
    Obviously it has been Beta tested and feedback given, why not post the ins and outs of things in here so others might know how to play a better game ?
    Mods should post at least something about it ?

any other info would be appreciated so we may share your Gaming expierence on this event .

You know better than that Ratma, why would Gree all of a sudden start being customer-focused after all these years...

Quote Originally Posted by BaziOne View Post
    You know better than that Ratma, why would Gree all of a sudden start being customer-focused after all these years...
    +1000

Rat, if you were new to the gree community I'd cut you some slack, you've been around longer than i have. when has gree ever consistently provided proactive information about future events.

so i'll do my best to answer.

only generals and colonels can start a war
    objective to win the war and score as many progress points to claim indy objectives. i did not see what faction placement rewards are
    from what i can tell everyone in the alliance can fight...a free for all

cheers mate

Thanks , just trying to get some info as haven't been playing this too long, but as a long termer forum user , yes I should know better...but some people change.
    Good to see you guys on here
    Dragoons Rule ! Crikey

the prizes were keys

And its war !
    I have been trying to get my alliance to start a war .....EPIC FAIL....The General hasn't been on for over a day and no Colnels in our alliance !!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
    Might need a new home for all my SR and UR units ??

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    And its war !
    I have been trying to get my alliance to start a war .....EPIC FAIL....The General hasn't been on for over a day and no Colnels in our alliance !!!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!
    Might need a new home for all my SR and UR units ??
    Ratma2001, come over to the Terminus side. We are currently number 9 and have 5 slots open. Based on your posts, you've been itching for an alliance war. Let's do it!!

Superninjagm
    Terminus squad

Ratma, you can join TheSecretKnights if you want action

Stuck on "Retrieving Intel"

Has anyone had this. I have not been able to play any Alliance games yet. Heeeeelp!

Should we also add a $1,000,0000 sign on bonus plus an Orontes

Quote Originally Posted by Joemedic View Post
    Should we also add a $1,000,0000 sign on bonus plus an Orontes
    have those too ...i joined Alliance last week so just over 7 days and have donated @280 Million ! and have All SR and UR in line up, so need to flex them some !
    But may have to wait to switch as i think Alliances are locked for War..same as KA

hey Ratma,

I'm in Terminus; and we would welcome you. Like most gree events...we cannot accept new members until the current war cycle ends...please PM me if you have any questions...

I moved to TeamJoe for now, but will re evaluate after this war ..Terminus is only on Invite atm..bugger, but TeamJow might assist me for now, thanks