Why players were complaining about "collect all" - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why players were complaining about "collect all"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I like it too. Would be nicer if the collector could put the money in the vault

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBFO View Post
    Well when you manually tap on every building it doesn't automatically vault it. You tap every building and then vault it.

Collect all basically saves you the trouble of tapping every building. I do agree it should collect raided buildings.

You guys would whine about something even if it did vault it.
    Oh silly me, I forgot this isn't a strategy game. Er well maybe the only 'strategy' might be which Rayban's to wear with my Armani suit.

Some might actually use some strategy like leaving raided buildings raided and this feature circumvents this. Also the lack of consistency between operating systems is notable.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Oh silly me, I forgot this isn't a strategy game. Er well maybe the only 'strategy' might be which Rayban's to wear with my Armani suit.

Some might actually use some strategy like leaving raided buildings raided and this feature circumvents this. Also the lack of consistency between operating systems is notable.
    It does leave raided buildings raided, genius. It doesn't collect raided buildings.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    iOS - Collect All collects only LIT not RAIDED buildings.

DROID - Collect All collects ALL buildings included all raided buildings!

You are going to get some complaints...and justifiably so!
    that sucks to get raided builds collected bc alot of players use raided cash builds to block boosts ..i just hit collect all then refresh rivals and money is safe..
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 08-03-2014 at 08:45 PM.
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBFO View Post
    It does leave raided buildings raided, genius. It doesn't collect raided buildings.
    And you would be wrong, Android collects all buildings including raided and on my test IOS device it also collected the raided buildings though it is not supposed to.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    And you would be wrong, Android collects all buildings including raided and on my test IOS device it also collected the raided buildings though it is not supposed to.
    Not really correct. It collects whatever has not been properly displayed as raided. if you get a raid report but nothing is showing raided you must force close the game and restart the app, maybe 2-3 times, this will show your raided buildings eventually. Once they appear as raided the collect all button will ignore them. If you just open game collect and then get a report 1 minute later they are already collected and will not show raided.

Just a problem with the coding. Oh and I'm on iOS. Pretty much like not getting splash screens for WD til 4 days later or not getting splash screens for Frontline, never seeing what happened in that war you just fought. You will get 2 splash screens for every raid boss though and you may have the game close itself during those as you have 40 splash screens to cycle through.

It looks like code by 3 or 4 different people that are not sharing with each other. Some things work some don't just kinda random.

Once they get this game out of Beta testing it might be ok.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have 2 ios devices and neither collects raided buildings. I have to manually tap each to collect them.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Any chance we could see an update where it collects raided buildings as well? I personally would really like this. I love collect all feature as it saves a lot of time tapping the screen a ridiculous number of times for a base my size.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!
    Really? I'm on android and the collect all button has been resetting my raided buildings.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen CheeBye View Post
    Really? I'm on android and the collect all button has been resetting my raided buildings.
    lol its typical they dont have any ideal bc they dont even talk to one another at work it appers..
    Retired to free playing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    lol its typical they dont have any ideal bc they dont even talk to one another at work it appers..
    Nor do they play the games they they rep.

Banned
    Post Count
    Someone at Gree wrong? Never lol!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    I'm still resetting my raided building when I press that collect all button.

And now I'm starting to believe that people actually do shoot themselves in the foot.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    There are some players who leave most of the buildings in there base raided, The only ones that matter are boost buildings 12's, 24's and 48's
    FIGS

-Kill Yo Self-