Addition of ring/amulet rewards in the new Blitz war.

Let me first start this off by saying that I love the addition of the ring/amulet rewards and when I saw this addition I told myself I would go all out and get all the milestones which I just did. I was excited to get my first legendary ring and amulet. But I was a little disappointed when I checked to see what I received. I am quite happy with the other rewards including the boosts. Opening this up for discussion but it would be nice that if the final rewards (legendary ring and amulet) were not random and you would get the max def or atk versions. I know people will probably say I am whining and that's ok. I am just putting this suggestion out there to see what everyone else thought. I look at it as the other milestone rewards where the final reward you know exactly what you are getting. Discuss please.

The rings/amulets are random for everyone. I sort of like that but sort of don't since some people will get lucky and get a 4* single attack/def ring or ammy whereas I got a ring with all three stats and an ammy with def/health. It's sort of like buying chests though except you have the guarantee that you'll get that level of ring/amulet.

I do think all the boosts make up for it though.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Tallimos1 View Post
    Let me first start this off by saying that I love the addition of the ring/amulet rewards and when I saw this addition I told myself I would go all out and get all the milestones which I just did. I was excited to get my first legendary ring and amulet. But I was a little disappointed when I checked to see what I received. I am quite happy with the other rewards including the boosts. Opening this up for discussion but it would be nice that if the final rewards (legendary ring and amulet) were not random and you would get the max def or atk versions. I know people will probably say I am whining and that's ok. I am just putting this suggestion out there to see what everyone else thought. I look at it as the other milestone rewards where the final reward you know exactly what you are getting. Discuss please.
    It's not so bad. i hit all milestones on 4 separate accounts. Out of 4 rings and 4 amulets total I have 3 pures. Two of them were on accounts that already has a lot of good rings/amulets and I ended up combining them and got what I wanted. I'm pretty happy.

Now only if the milestones reset and you can let me earn them over and over again, you will see me scoring a lot more points in a blitz. LOL

Yeah because bugs make this game so much better and fair lol

I like it, dont care what i get any 4* is an improvement for me
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I don't mind the randomness of all the other milestones and I enjoy getting all the boosts but I do feel like the legendary ones shouldn't have been random.

London, England, the UK -'Capital of the World' ;-)

Random ? I don't think so ...

Quote Originally Posted by Tallimos1 View Post
    I don't mind the randomness of all the other milestones and I enjoy getting all the boosts but I do feel like the legendary ones shouldn't have been random.
    REALLY don't think they are 'that' random. I got max rewards from the Blitz & all but ONE of the milestone 1*-4* were almost useless +hit point items or mixed +hp! On top of this BOTH 3* item rewards from current Epic Boss & 31 of the 52 Rings & Amulets I got for spending 600 Gems on Chests a couple of weeks back were ALSO +hit point ones! Only place I've found hit point boosters useful is sometimes during Heroic mode & a 4* Water Ring ONCE versus a specific Epic Boss. Some have said they're useful during Raids, but our Guild maths Wiz worked it out that you'd need a +150hp item or better to make up for loss of Att and/or Def versus Level 4 Raiders or higher.
    + Hit Point items used to be RARE, before the exploit was fixed - now they're far too common. Others in our Guild have noticed to, & point out that they can almost always beat those with +HP items, with their +Att, +Def or +Att&Def items. With a couple of maxed 3* & 4* items, after over 100 battles this Arena Tournament, I've yet to be beaten! Think results speak for themselves. And NO I don't have all DragonForged, just 2 dual Epic+ & a Dual Epic as my main Arena line up.
    Would just like a slight rebalance & annoyed that I have to use tons of Gold to fuse & fuse again 2*, 3*, 4* hit point items in hope of getting something that I can use!
    Will be waiting so see what types we get from milestones this War, and hope the 2* or better items aren't more hit point ones ... :-(
    Last edited by London Knight; 05-23-2015 at 10:22 AM.

As. I . Predicted ... every single reward Rare & above is a bleeding +Hit point or +HP/X item ... :-(

Only upside was I fused my 4* reward with another 4* +hit point Amulet & got a very nice rarest so far 4* Earth +243 Attack Amulet :-)

+hp is not that bad, lol . That's the one I like the best
    Got one ring adding 400+ attk , and one amulet adding 300+attk and 80+ def when maxed . But Don't really like them at all

To each their own preferrence.
    Health doesn't suffer from armor stat inflation dropping its relative value, like atk/def from rings and amulets does.
    I myself will likely be enhancing and fusing away most of my atk, since health and def are IMO better for Heroic etc.

London Knight, it kind of seems like the higher star rings and amulets seem to have decently high odds of being dual or triple stat, so it's pretty probable that on average you get equal amounts of atk/def/health in your rings and amulets, but your bias against health makes you notice that stat more...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Hey, if anybody can help with listing more mono-type stats of level 1 3* and 4* amulets and rings either here or at http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com...ulets_research I would appreciate it.
    (If so, please also list if it was either fused or from milestones/chests. Fused ones most likely have the same stats, but you can never be sure...)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    To each their own preferrence.
    Health doesn't suffer from armor stat inflation dropping its relative value, like atk/def from rings and amulets does.
    I myself will likely be enhancing and fusing away most of my atk, since health and def are IMO better for Heroic etc.

London Knight, it kind of seems like the higher star rings and amulets seem to have decently high odds of being dual or triple stat, so it's pretty probable that on average you get equal amounts of atk/def/health in your rings and amulets, but your bias against health makes you notice that stat more...
    Thanks Marco :-). This War the rewards did seem to be much more random & I only got one +HP item over 1*. Myself, our Champion & two Veteran HCs all got max rewards this time & drop in +HP items were noticeable to them to. AND to clear up Facebook 'myth' that same rewards 3* & above are given to all Guild members, they are not! I got a 4* +215 Defence Fire Ring & our Champion a 4* +67 Attack/+ 142 Defence Fire Ring. My 4* Air Amulet was also different from his ;-)