New stuff! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: New stuff!

Consistent Contributor Blowin Smoke's Avatar
    Post Count
    You do realize that implementing the IPH while pairings rivals will take so much fun out of the game and cause the majority of players to be unhappy?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks GREE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    To: gree

Thank you for all this communication. Please continue this.
    Is the rival list similar to what was recently changed? Level expansions?

Better communication+smooth battle this weekend(server)=buying gold

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How many people will be deleting or have already deleted all their buildings? Gonna mess everything up. Way to go!!
    The Expendables

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Expendables View Post
    How many people will be deleting or have already deleted all their buildings? Gonna mess everything up. Way to go!!
    I've already deleted my buildings. With 0IPH, how many Laundromats will I have to rob to be able to afford a nightclub once again.

Post Count
    Great job, but I don't like the rival list on iph how can I rob bigger players now to get my money for the ltb
    Yeah, my English is bad... just get used to it...
    103 478 859
    298 043 152

I might look like a noob, but if u dislike it buy gold for me.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
    I've already deleted my buildings. With 0IPH, how many Laundromats will I have to rob to be able to afford a nightclub once again.
    So get them back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

GREE Engineering
    Post Count
    These are some valid concerns, but IPH is just one variable out of many, and is in fact one of the smallest weights in the algorithm currently. We're not looking to make robbing impossible - that would defeat the purpose. Half of the fun is occasionally striking it rich when you find someone to plunder with a lot of money.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerle View Post
    These are some valid concerns, but IPH is just one variable out of many, and is in fact one of the smallest weights in the algorithm currently. We're not looking to make robbing impossible - that would defeat the purpose. Half of the fun is occasionally striking it rich when you find someone to plunder with a lot of money.
    I love playing crime city, and I hope this is true. Thank you for the input.

We're not looking to make robbing impossible - that would defeat the purpose. Half of the fun is occasionally striking it rich when you find someone to plunder with a lot of money.
    Definitely this.

What about increasing max player level? This is long overdue!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Happy to see representatives from the company reinforce that robbing is definitely a valid part of the game. I have long suspected that the variable collection times on new buildings purposefully tried to encourage robbing. Too many players think building their iph is the sole purpose of this game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Do or will def buildings show on your def stats?
    One shot, one kill, ready to die, but never will!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Def on my old account gonna shoot through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    Happy to see representatives from the company reinforce that robbing is definitely a valid part of the game. I have long suspected that the variable collection times on new buildings purposefully tried to encourage robbing. Too many players think building their iph is the sole purpose of this game.
    If we thought that people shouldn't rob each other in the game, there wouldn't be a big button in the game that says "rob". We also respect that hood building and collecting huge amounts of cash are also part of the game, but so is robbing.