Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by firestorm24 View Post
    2. Can you add a world or private chat?
    Mmmmm. World chat. We've thought about this one a lot. An need to think on it more. It's a great idea in theory, but in practice, well, a lot can go wrong!

question

when the ios update is coming

Rogue Declaring

I'm Can you fix accidental rogue declaring please.I would like to see a resolution for accidental declaring. You must admit in advanced being expected to scroll half way up a 2 1/2 inch screen to get to your score with the declare button right above the scores is silly- 3 possible proposed fixed
    1 - a simple confirmation button after youve pressed it
    2 - a relocation of the declare war button
    3 adding a tab to check teammate scores instead of it being on the main page
    Thank you in advanced

- never mind---------
    Last edited by James Howlett; 12-09-2014 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Ignored for over an hour and bypassed. F IT

please answer

Will knights and dragons return to Tapjoy and if so when. Plus why was it taken off in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by TJR View Post
    1. Why are we doing middle of the week blitzes and do you plan to change it back to weekend wars only?

2. What in God's name possessed you to roll out 2 new things (heroic mode and the rings and amulets) at about the same time?
    We have many players in different time zones. More events allow more players to enjoy KnD regardless of time zone. If you feel burned out by an event, you can skip it. The next one will be just around the corner

Our update and event schedule is a complex and delicate matter. We tried pushing Heroic mode out sooner but ran into some unforeseen issues. Our team is constantly working hard to get you the best game features available.

Will there be a guild trade market in the game?
    Trading armors for gems/armors/gold in the guild only so u can help ur guildmates and to get rid of the double armors u store

Hi fuzzleberry!

Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you like Knights and Dragons!

There are many different teams involved in the development of KnD. Here at our studio, we have a dedicated design team that takes care gameplay design, story writing and character design. We also have a team of highly skilled programmers that are in charge of developing features and stability improvements.

Everyone in the KnD team come from a vast variety of backgrounds, including console and mobile game development. Working on a mobile platform is definitely fun and exciting! We are constantly looking for ways to improve your experience!

I'm very happy to hear that you are enjoying our characters! And yes, I agree, that theme song. So catchy!

Quote Originally Posted by Arclite View Post
    We have many players in different time zones. More events allow more players to enjoy KnD regardless of time zone. If you feel burned out by an event, you can skip it. The next one will be just around the corner

Our update and event schedule is a complex and delicate matter. We tried pushing Heroic mode out sooner but ran into some unforeseen issues. Our team is constantly working hard to get you the best game features available.
    no no its great i am in europe time and its good for me plus the more updates there are the better it is heroic and amulets together its perfect you rock guys

War Declarations

Can you change it so only high commanders and above can declare war?

I also would love to see a trade option between guild members.

Hey Everyone! Just a friendly reminder that the Development Team will not be able answer any Customer Support related questions. If you have concerns regarding status of a ticket, you will need to contact Customer Support directly. Thank you!

Crafting armor

Any chance of making the armor crafting where we can craft more than one armor at a time if we have the materials for. So it will go nonstop and we can stop it at anytime to craft others?

trading system

I am just wondering if there will ever be a trading system for epic armors?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    From FB:

"3- why isn't gree sponsering people that make videos?

5- are gree developers playing the game to? So yes what guilds?

6- there are to many players from Netherlands and Belgium. When will the language "Dutch" added?"

"
    3) Our awesome, amazing, and talented Community Manager Clementine has been working on incorporating more of the community into the forums and Facebook. Reversal, whom we all know and love, is now a community moderator. We're working on more initiatives to recognize players in the community.

5) Our secret! Some employees are in guilds together. Some employees are secretly in guilds with players. Yep, we play the game! Why would we work on something we don't want to play?

6) We're looking at bringing Knights to many languages around the world. Look for more info on that in 2015!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    Hey Everyone! Just a friendly reminder that the Development Team will not be able answer any Customer Support related questions. If you have concerns regarding status of a ticket, you will need to contact Customer Support directly. Thank you!

Support doesn't seem to be familiar with how the game plays from my experience. They never seem to grasp play related issues with the game. I am interested in feedback from those who actually know the game.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I just have a few questions myself as well...

Who gets to choose the next epic boss and the element it is?

Will the storyline of the Dark Prince be expanded upon?

Will the Raid and War results become more detailed to include activity information? (Rewarding Members for Activity)
    Our team of mighty designers and artists carefully chooses what the next epic boss and its element.

We are definitely looking into expanding the Dark Prince story, hang tight!

Regarding Raid and War results, that's a great suggestion. I will pass this along to the design team