Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Will there ever be an in game trading system?
    Can you please extend heroic, as 7 days is very very short

Will iOS ever get back the free gems? I am a free to play player and I really appreciated that

Quote Originally Posted by Nicusor Nick View Post
    I have a question and i don't get any response at emails i have send about my gems missing from decembre 27,you have get my money but still I'm waiting for gems........ can someone of staff to contact me?
    This is a ticket question for CS. Please reply to the email sent to you regarding your ticket. If you feel like yours is being overlooked, please contact Clementine, Relic or Bolt with your ticket number and will make sure it is not overlooked.

Hi all,

I'm Friendly, your friendly Producer from the Knights & Dragons team. I'm here with Arclite and we'll be answering your questions today!

Please be patient as we go through your questions

Thanks again for playing Knights & Dragons!

Hi! Alliona here. I just have an idea that you may could use to help those who can't buy gems get gems. Similar to the way you get gold, I think it would be a neat idea to have something that gives you gems. I am sure it would help out a lot. Hope you like my idea! Thanks for a wonderful game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nmullur View Post
    Will iOS ever get back the free gems? I am a free to play player and I really appreciated that
    We are working with our third party video offer companies to ensure top quality experiences for our iOS players. We want to make sure we can deliver you first class experience with our video offers feature. Hang tight!

Arrow AMA Answers #1

Hello everyone!
    I'm a Designer on Knights and Dragons and will be answering some questions today.
    I'll try and pop back once in a while and see if I can answer some more at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Heroic mode: Why still only a week?
    Milestone rewards: Will they be upgraded for EB, and will they be added to EW?

- As long as players actively participate with the current setup we have no plans on extending Heroic Mode.
    - With EW you mean Guild Wars? Yes, both of those additions are imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Some concerns and questions from myself and my guild:
    Will the map get an overhaul? The rest of the areas seem stale and the buildings don’t change.
    Are you going to extend the Heroic Mode past 7 days? (Maybe 14 days)
    Can we get a calendar of events or more advance warning to things like Fusion Fighter Blitz? This type of event requires time to plan and organize guilds before the lockout.
    Will the smelting event occur again or do you plan on increasing the amount of armors you are able to collect?
    - Yes we are working on a couple minor improvements for the map.
    - Currently the calendar is in constant flux and would not be much of use to you. I can see what we can do.
    - Smelting Events are in our backlog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mos20 View Post
    How long before Dragonforged armor will be fusable?
    When will the free gems be back in IOS, it's been way too long!
    - We are working with our 3rd party vendor to get the gem button working again. It's a very complex issue and is not fully under our control.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammakat View Post
    A few questions from my guild members and myself.
    1. Will there ever be an opportunity to trade gems, armors amongst guild members?
    2. Are you able to open up an exchange of gold to gems?
    3. When will we be able to combine dragonforged from 2 epics?
    4. Are you looking at opening up new areas and creating new bad guys to fight?
    1) We have no such plans currently.
    2) We have no such plans currently.
    4) This is in our backlog.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sandelis View Post
    That means one part of the Heroic Mode problem is screwed. Well then:
    How long before Dragonforged Armors become craftable?
    Will you please increase the time limit for Heroic Mode?
    Can you add more ways to get Gems, like from killing Monsters?
    Will there be a Starmetal Dragonforged Armor?
    - Starmetal DF Armor is on our backlog list.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    Are you going to give players more opportunities to get jewelery, especially fusion boosts? If yes, when and in what way?
    Are you planning to add more features relating to guild's development like extra ranks, quests etc?
    - We have plans to introduce jewellery to several Milestone Reward structures.
    - Extra guild ranks and quests are currently not on our priority list.

check my next post for more answers.

Can we have wars last for 2days instead of 3days. Can we also trade armor within guild members

Hey friendly, as producer what do you do for the dev team? Do you work on other projects for Gree too?

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda Michelle Wiggins View Post
    Hi! Alliona here. I just have an idea that you may could use to help those who can't buy gems get gems. Similar to the way you get gold, I think it would be a neat idea to have something that gives you gems. I am sure it would help out a lot. Hope you like my idea! Thanks for a wonderful game.
    Hi Alliona! Thank you for playing Knights & Dragons! You can get gems by participating in many of our events, and also by opening our chests. Hopefully this helps! Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Will there be a time when players can revisit old bosses they haven't fought yet?

1. Can we have at least a week in between heroics?

2. Can you shorten crafting times or add a Que or possible make fusion boosts craftable with say 1k-10k of the basic shards.

3. Will we ever see an expansion for the amount of armors or castle. New buildings or higher building upgrades would be nice.

4.lvling rewards upgrade needs a higher priority.
    Name: NK Xidus
    Guild: NK Massive
    Friend Code: WBR-GPP-CCD

Quote Originally Posted by UP Jen View Post
    Hey friendly, as producer what do you do for the dev team? Do you work on other projects for Gree too?
    Hi UP Jen!

As a producer, I oversee the production of the Knights & Dragons. I make sure all the different disciplines within the Knights & Dragons team (Art, Design, Engineering etc.) have what they need to deliver you the best quality game in a timely manner. This include new game feature development, new bosses and armors, events and issues reported by our players

And no, I do not work on other projects at GREE

Arrow AMA Answers #2

Thanks everyone for the great questions!
    I apologize if I skip some. I can't answer all of them.
    Here are some more answers:

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Chai View Post
    Hi,
    It has been a while since we have the 52 chests of Jewellery(Rings/Amu). Can I check is there schedule to bring them back?
    - Yes we are working on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Katarn View Post
    Hey? Can you guys make Rings and Amulets craftable? Also could you revamp the stats of prior Nemesis armor and make a Nemesis chest, only they can be like 4 stars or something (because some of the past Nemesis armor's looked really cool)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aj Morris View Post
    Will there be another type of heroic mode where we can get dragon forge Armor instead of epics? And when are we gonna be able to just craft rings and amulets like we do armors? How about changing the milestones for guild raids and arena battles with more armors and gems? Or how about being able to trade in fuse stones for gems? That would be even better .
    - The only change related to your questions we have planned currently are the reward adjustments. Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    The amount of fodder to enhance the new epic+ from bosses is very high.
    Do you plan to help with that, if yes in what way?
    - We will look into this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Can we limit war declares to just HC and above? I can't see a good reason to have a commander declaring wars.
    With the above, can you institute the ability for the Guild Master or Guild Sentinel to be able to remove players from a guild during a special event? I just had a guy up and quit on our guild in the middle of the last war. He could have sabotaged our efforts easily if he wanted to even though he did not....... he had commander rank.
    As a result of the Heroic Mode difficulty can you have potions drop on the map as well? Right now a potion is worth more to me than a common level ring or amulet.
    This has been asked before so I'll just inquire about a timetable for revamping the level ups. Also, any insight into what might be included instead of or besides 25k, 1 gold key and 1 gem?
    - We currently have no plans on limiting declares to only HC.
    - Removing players during Events we can't accommodate since it's prone to abuse.
    - We have no plans regarding further potion drops.
    - I'll see if we can add the level up reward improvements to our backlog.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    In terms of Events:
    a.) With the drastic decrease of pace after the first hours of war - How come you drag Epic Wars out for 3 Days? Income/Gems spent cannot be a justification, as the data proves that one out of the three is highly stagnating. It is not enjoyable for the players to war 72 hours at all.
    b.) First there was an armor-imbalance favoring Raids, now with Dragonforged this kind of favored Epic Wars - Why can't rewards be slightly better each time? How do you justify that a Raid Armor released 1 week after an Epic War armor is 200-250 base stats lower?
    c.) Why are players able to perform more than one Account-Transfer during Events? This leads to violation of ToS. If someone wishes to switch from his Device A to B, he will not swap these around numerous times. I am sure you know where I am heading here :-)
    d.) Whilst it is nice that you play around with the schedule of events, it would be nice if you kept War starts to Friday. Hitting Wars 66% into working days, almost 90% for Australians, isn't feasible at all.
    That should cover my side.
    a) I'll pass this concern on to the schedule creators.
    b) This might have been a mistake, we are improving our process and are working hard to deliver you the rewards you desire.
    c) This is CS related and I'm not aware of the process. I'll forward your concern though.
    d) Good point, I'll let the schedule creators know.

check my next post for more answers.

Hey Friendly, what do you think makes a team successful? Do you guys have a constant critical vision for your goals? Do you have smooth pipelines that ensure everything is delegated in an organized way?