PVP - FC versus SAS.. who wins?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PVP - FC versus SAS.. who wins?

Consistent Contributor FlyMeMoon's Avatar
    Post Count

PVP - FC versus SAS.. who wins?

After all the banter of late between FC and SAS I reckon this is going to be an interesting event.

Battle of the heavyweights... who wins?

Banned
    Post Count
    The nation will be making a comeback

Post Count
    SAS. Only because FC could give two sheets about winning a meaninless PvP ... and because SAS knows that PvP is the only event they'll be #1 in ... at least until Gree makes a Biggest Biotch Event.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    So here come the excuses already. In mw sup dosnt let anyone else win. It may not be the most important event, but it's the only other faction event that has a scoreboard, so it does mean something. For that matter lets say wd means nothing. That's just how much you can afford to spend. Pvp is a dedication of time and effort by the whole team. It takes the big money out of it, that so many have complained about with sup in mw. We just have the deepest pokcets( duh) well here's an event that shows strategy and dedication of time. Appears SAS has FC beat in those categories. Something's not I portent because you can't win it, I see. Sup wins the ones we don't care about too, just to show we can, and that we have the strategy and dedication. Now trolls will be saying something about people who spend that much time on a game. Fair enough as long as you say the same thing about FC in wd.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol...SAS of course

It is easy for FC to give two-****s about it now that SAS has passed them....it was obvious they were trying

Post Count
    Easy answer: Molly Maguires wins.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOW View Post
    Easy answer: Molly Maguires wins.
    ^^^ This.......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I say SC is going to sneak in the win
    RK Chaos (Guild Master)

Contact me on Line for a faster response about joining RK.
    Line ID: ccinternationalchaos

Hellfire 99/99
    Beastmaster 99/99
    Blazeborne 99/99
    Tectonic 99/99
    Maelstrom 99/99
    Beastmaster 49/99

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    For that matter lets say wd means nothing. That's just how much you can afford to spend. Pvp is a dedication of time and effort by the whole team.
    For that matter let's say tapping all weekend means nothing.

P.s. you got some SUP sauce on your chin

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @IBTL Something must be wrong with your eyes! Cause from what I see Fugly Chimps are trying there best..

Banned
    Post Count
    SAS to win.

Post Count
    Come on GoTTis, you're letting me down

Banned
    Post Count
    I bet my whole paycheck on mwwm. Not looking good.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    So here come the excuses already. In mw sup dosnt let anyone else win. It may not be the most important event, but it's the only other faction event that has a scoreboard, so it does mean something. For that matter lets say wd means nothing. That's just how much you can afford to spend. Pvp is a dedication of time and effort by the whole team. It takes the big money out of it, that so many have complained about with sup in mw. We just have the deepest pokcets( duh) well here's an event that shows strategy and dedication of time. Appears SAS has FC beat in those categories. Something's not I portent because you can't win it, I see. Sup wins the ones we don't care about too, just to show we can, and that we have the strategy and dedication. Now trolls will be saying something about people who spend that much time on a game. Fair enough as long as you say the same thing about FC in wd.
    All we ever hear from you is sup this, sup that. Newsflash, no one over here cares about a bunch of retired old men with nothing better to do with there time than play a game.
    Pvp could easily be won by spending the most money, because it takes a lot of refills to make all those taps instead of enjoying your weekend. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap refill is not any kind of strategy.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hello troll, you obviously don't know or understand much about the game. Not my place to teach you. Come back when you have a clue