Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Wait! This guy just changed his name but remains on the leaderboard. Now I am more convinced that this guy is almighty and can easily toy with the Gree chest system.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 01-11-2015 at 02:03 AM.

This hacker has been removed from the leadersboard at last. Justice has been served. Good job, Gree.

He is back !!! Now he has FOUR MAX common interest. Gree, are you kidding me?

Honestly i have to say that if a team can put on over 200,000 points....yes 200,000 points in less than 5 minutes..there is something seriously wrong, either they have been doing naughty things or my calculations are waaay off the mark, i was top 5 team in war and now there is a new team that has beaten these Epic units with ease and continue to grow , but are not a full team ?? the point is if it smells like it, looks like it then it probably is !!
    Gree need to fix this asap, the top alliance (payers) (was) and the next four teams have worked hard to get where they are and now it feels like a waste of time and effort, to the point where overnight our alliance did not participate in war due to these issues ! Gree this is costing you $$$ fix it now and not later so we may spend more and not less !

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Honestly i have to say that if a team can put on over 200,000 points....yes 200,000 points in less than 5 minutes..there is something seriously wrong, either they have been doing naughty things or my calculations are waaay off the mark, i was top 5 team in war and now there is a new team that has beaten these Epic units with ease and continue to grow , but are not a full team ?? the point is if it smells like it, looks like it then it probably is !!
    Gree need to fix this asap, the top alliance (payers) (was) and the next four teams have worked hard to get where they are and now it feels like a waste of time and effort, to the point where overnight our alliance did not participate in war due to these issues ! Gree this is costing you $$$ fix it now and not later so we may spend more and not less !
    Looks like Revolution.inc has met their match. The general of this new top alliance could be the one that was kicked from the leadersboard yesterday and colonels, majors, captains are just copies of himself. The war is on.

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    Looks like Revolution.inc has met their match. The general of this new top alliance could be the one that was kicked from the leadersboard yesterday and colonels, majors, captains are just copies of himself. The war is on.
    Terminus had a Great Battle with Revolution yesterday , it was neck and neck until the last 7 minutes within 1,000 points, then Revolution must have found another gear and whoompa Terminus lost , but was a great battle very tight all the way, was good to see those Epics in battle......but i feel their pain !

Yeah Revolution has a lot of good guys. They have all been around a long time and supply me with a lot of pictures for the wiki. Hope they kick the other alliance if they are hackers since Revolution is Legit. Haven't even had a chance to really get into the war so far since I was asleep then at work. Last I saw we were in fourth. At least the rewards this time around are distributed a lot more for like the top ten finishers. I wish they made the top reward an Epic so then the next lower rewards were UR so we could get something useful still. The SR chopper just wont do much to improve my squad so basically if you don't win the UR then I'm just playing for keys.

Quote Originally Posted by Striker1111 View Post
    Yeah Revolution has a lot of good guys. They have all been around a long time and supply me with a lot of pictures for the wiki. Hope they kick the other alliance if they are hackers since Revolution is Legit. Haven't even had a chance to really get into the war so far since I was asleep then at work. Last I saw we were in fourth. At least the rewards this time around are distributed a lot more for like the top ten finishers. I wish they made the top reward an Epic so then the next lower rewards were UR so we could get something useful still. The SR chopper just wont do much to improve my squad so basically if you don't win the UR then I'm just playing for keys.

Right, so the rich will get richer. You can't be the judge of your own alliance.

I'm not in Revolution just know a lot of their top guys through Palringo. They are legit players.

How do you see who is in an alliance and what units they have

Reading all these entries about maxed epics here and alliance war cheats. How do you see who is in an alliance and what units they have. I can only see the leaderboard. Nothing else. Can't see who is in the alliance or what units ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltum View Post
    Reading all these entries about maxed epics here and alliance war cheats. How do you see who is in an alliance and what units they have. I can only see the leaderboard. Nothing else. Can't see who is in the alliance or what units ?
    you can only see them in your Battle list under their Alliance, but most top 5 teams have Epics units, they do look awesome in battle, pity the can beat me......just

Yeah I still can't take a lvl 20 Common Interest yet but it's close. I can take out a Swan though.

Swans are uh-- not exactly the best, especially with a black flag in your squad, one shots up to the lvl 40 swans. And this morning my team-- KY420, had the privilege to go up against ssSNAKESss, we got our heads beat in 180K to 10K, but thats not the point. It was fun, and I saw Witch raking up some serious amounts of points on our top guy.

Quote Originally Posted by littlecap99 View Post
    Swans are uh-- not exactly the best, especially with a black flag in your squad, one shots up to the lvl 40 swans. And this morning my team-- KY420, had the privilege to go up against ssSNAKESss, we got our heads beat in 180K to 10K, but thats not the point. It was fun, and I saw Witch raking up some serious amounts of points on our top guy.
    Yeah, Snakes put a hurting on all of us. Team Terminus gave them a run in one battle. It was tied at like 160,000. Then, Snakes put it into overdrive and before you knew it, they had surpassed 200,000K. We just couldn't keep up. And we are a top 5 alliance! Even though we lost, that was our most exciting battle yet. I wonder how the battles between Revolution and Snakes look. I'd love to be a fly on that wall...

-Superninjagm

Quote Originally Posted by littlecap99 View Post
    thanks for the comp, but it wasn't just me anyone playing in the battle helped its a team thing not just one person... War is war you know have to take the big pts when they come as morale isn't cheap.