Unfair time settings for haste quest

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Unfair time settings for haste quest

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Unfair time settings for haste quest

Can you please change the current setup of the haste rewards limits. The current setup is totally UNFAIR for all European, African and some Asian Countries.
    Beginners quest has ended before we have chance to hit once and for normal your have to set an alarm early in the morning if you won't miss it.

The timer shut start when you set your first hit in the quest or on a more sophisticated level starts e.g.
    at 8:00 am in the morning in the time zone the device is located. This shut'nt be so complex to develop these quest on a fair level for your players around the world!

Currently 50% of your players worldwide can't participate!
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Already mentioned haste should start at the first mob been hit I expect were have to wait years for it

Post Count
    I totally agree.

I already had to quit another game due to the fact, that the events always started at 2 am. Please dont make me quit KA too, I still like this game (crazy, I know )
    ID 941 689 850

Post Count
    This has to be changed soon - a lot of european player are annoyed by this. The idea of a hast is great and makes the LTQs much better, but to have a fair chance for everyone please realize what Laura suggested: Let the haste start with the first mob killed on the LTQ.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    This has to be changed soon - a lot of european player are annoyed by this. The idea of a hast is great and makes the LTQs much better, but to have a fair chance for everyone please realize what Laura suggested: Let the haste start with the first mob killed on the LTQ.
    IPassButter, is this what Gree "intends". To alienate half your player base?

Here are some comments I've seen in our guild's chat:

Hi guys. I don't usually have too much to say here but I could really use some feed back from some of our other non US based players. I'm seriously thinking about deleting my accounts and walking away because of these totally unfair haste events that start after we have gone to work and finish before we get home. How the (colorful language deleted) are we supposed to keep up when we have no chance to participate ?

Hey Bro feedback is yes it stinks. For me I have to start haste between the hours of midnight and 4am. Not something I'm willing to sacrifice. If they seriously aren't going to do something about it I will use up the last of my gems and become either a free player or stop playing. I've logged a complaint and let's see what they do if anything. But for now don't do anything hasty

And good morning all. Missed that beginners haste (again)

Morning all woke up as in UK and just managed to get first haste reward for 6/15 but no way for beginners as per norm with the late hour of starts, all Europe send a ticket to Gree re haste start times it's about all we can do lol
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I will sent a ticket by each of my accounts for each haste event as long this unfair time settings are not changed.

Flood Gree with tickets!
    Hector DGX/XW

Equal chances for all continents!

NO MORE HASTE TARGETS AT NIGHT TIMES!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hekfhelgh View Post
    I will sent a ticket by each of my accounts for each haste event as long this unfair time settings are not changed.

Flood Gree with tickets!
    Great idea! I'll start doing the same, i guess when i wake up in 8 hours from now i must have missed another haste quest.