MERGING FACTIONS: Post Here (Only factions who want to merge) - Page 39

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: MERGING FACTIONS: Post Here (Only factions who want to merge)

Post Count
    WD will be starting soon. If you have a small faction that would be interesting in joining us for this event please contact me via PM or through our recruitment room. We will gladly reinstate all officers! Together we can help each other out!! We are all very active players and are ready to take back our top ranking!
    https://app.groupme.com/join_group/11371692/nWONIi

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Merge!

Welcome to buzz bombers! We are a top 800 faction, currently residing with 21 very active players. We are quickly buying bonuses. We are looking for a small active faction to merge into us. 13 available spots!

Post Count
    The Fighting Irish are a top 200 faction that completes all events at masters level

We have all bonuses maxed out and a great mix of European and USA based players. But we have around 20 retiring after this war. Even without those guys we would be 225 in the current war.
    We have a mix of gold/ light gold and free players. We enjoy having a laugh and fun, and look to smash all events
    We use group me for chat.
    If you are interested then please PM me

Post Count
    Hello all. I think a merger would be the ideal way to rebuild my faction.

I am the founder of the Weed Faction and have been involved in MW for several years now. I started the faction when the faction part of MW was first introduced.

Unfortunately, due to a recent exodus of members from boredom of the game, lack of access to it from the last few updates, inactivity or the desire to move "up" into more progressive (gold buying) factions, we are in need of new members, hence this post in the merger area.

I also don't have the time to run the faction anymore, but still enjoy playing with the team. Therefore I'm looking for a very active leader to take over running the faction and to make a merger of a smaller group into ours smooth.

Weed Faction (Invite code - 497027117):

Guild Member Increase: +22
    Health Regen Time: -30%
    Building Output: +25%
    Building Defence: +35%
    Infantry Attack: +20%
    Infantry Defence: +35%
    Ground Attack: +15%
    Ground Defence: +35%
    Air Attack: +5%
    Air Defence: +20%
    Sea Attack: +5%
    Sea Defence: +15%

We currently have 23 members out of 42 spots available. Lots of room to merge you into our group.

What we're looking for is a leader with experience and 100,000,000 Attack and Defence (we're flexible for the right person!!), someone with enough time and know how to rebuild the faction. Someone who is willing to recruit, and lead the team for battles, Raid Bosses, and all the finer parts of the game. Also, someone willing to pay attention to the activity of our team and make sure that the deadweight gets cut to make room for active players.

I'd also like to ensure that the current active players be allowed to remain even if they aren't as active as the faction might get. They are veterans now, so I'd like them to be respected for the time and efforts they've put into the game without being kicked out. The ones who have no activity can be removed.

For members, we expect you to play daily and stay active. We want fun people who add to the play of the game and who will participate a little more often for Raid Bosses and Wars. You don't have to be a gold buying member and we don't expect you to do that, but if you are, that's fine too.

We know everyone has a life outside the game and can't be on 24/7 like some factions, so we want good, solid, active daily players who want to keep playing the game on a casual basis, not on an occasional basis.

If you are interested in the leadership position please apply to the faction (Invite code above) and let us know in the forum, if you're interested in membership, just apply to the faction and say hi in the forum!

Thanks!

Weed (736057029)

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Merge!

Buzz bombers are looking to merge with another faction. We have 21 very active people, our stats range from over 1bil to 100k. We are placing around top 800. Looking to merge after war

Lurker
    Post Count

recruiting members

We are a outgoing faction with lots of bonuses maxed out, we use group me for chat. We are a top 500 to 600 team. Looking for active daily players or a faction to merge with us.
    Causality rate -10%
    Health regen -30%
    Ground attack +20%
    Air attack +20%
    Infantry attack +35%
    Sea attack +25%
    Infantry defense +35%
    Ground defense +35%
    Air defense +35%
    Sea defense +35%
    Building defense +35%
    Building output +35%
    Guild member Increase +40

Invite code 945-943-831

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Looking for 8-10 players who are active, like to finish events and are on group me
    Currently top 100 faction with some minis looking for players with stats over 2b defense and good energy regen that are active and follow direction. We finish all events and hope to hear fro your group soon

Lurker
    Post Count

join us

Quote Originally Posted by Biker View Post
    Canadian recruits looking for a small group to merge for faction events only or a permanent home. Placed top 454 last war with 54 wins and 8/8 streak. We are a small group of 12 players looking to round out the team for events. Will take players of all stats as we have two factions set up for war teams. If interested please pm me. We use Palringo chat app.

Biker
    We are an active faction that plays daily, we are currenty at top 500 to 600 faction. We use group me for chat, merge with us. Almost all of our bonuses are maxed. Invite code 945-943-831. We have 20 to 30 open spots.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    XDD top 75 faction looking for a small group of active players that want to complete all events and count on others to have your back. We are fully maxed and want you not your cash. We welcome your group of 6-8 players to discuss how this will work and if there is a match. We have lost 4 people that have been locked out for over two weeks and have just given up. I understand their frustration but it is still my job to replace them! We also have some minis we can drop . Drop me a note if interested.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Merge with Australian or Asian team

War Winner
    60% USA / 30 % Europe / 5% Asia / 5% Australia
    Currently 54 members
    Pending between 251 and 350 in WD and FL
    Looking for active team members from Australia or Asia / Merge with Australian - or Asian team.

We always struggle when USA sleeps.

We can make at least 10 empty slots, bring over your active crew and bring us back to top 250 or even top 150…
    Use free app ; Line for communication (line id ; jjqr)
    Almost all bonuses completed
    Complete raid boss and epic boss prestige FLTQ events
    War winner

Health Regen Time ; MAXX
    Ground Defence / Attack ; MAXX
    Air Defence / Attack ; MAXX
    Infantry Defence / Attack ; MAXX
    Sea Defense / Attack ; MAXX
    Building Defense ; MAXX
    Building Output ; MAXX
    Casualty rate ; MAXX
    Guild member ; + 40

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Looking for active members for our faction (Devil Dogs Gulf Co). 49/60 members currently.
    We play a comfortable game with zero stress on ranks or wins. But we expect every member to contribute to the team performance. We normally place around top 400 in WD and top 300 in FL..
    Most of our bonuses are maxed out except for a two of the attack bonuses..
    Any small faction with 8-10 active members who would like to join us please pm.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ENTERPRISE 14 HAS 14 SPOTS OPEN

Enterprise14
    392-609-228
    Top 600 finished 594

+++++++ Bonuses +++++++++

+Casualty Rate -10%
    +Health Regeneration time -30%(MAX)
    +Ground Attack +15%
    +Air Attack +10%
    +Infantry Attack +20%
    +Sea Attack +10%
    +Infantry Defense +35%(MAX)
    +Ground Defense +35%(MAX)
    +Air Defense +35%(MAX)
    +Sea Defense +25%
    +Building Defense +20%
    +Building Output +30%
    +Guild Membership Increase +24

++++++++ Requirements ++++++

+ Active use of the chat application "LINE"
    + Active Frontline participation
    + Participation in all FLTQ's
    + We are a family friendly faction and we expect all faction members to act appropriately

Thanks
    ALEX/AGG

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Shock & Awe
    WD #425
    -Bonuses
    *Casualty Rate -30%(MAX)
    *Health Regeneration time -30%(MAX)
    *Ground Attack +35%(MAX)
    *Air Attack +35%(MAX)
    *Infantry Attack +35%(MAX)
    *Sea Attack +35%(MAX)
    *Infantry Defense +35%(MAX)
    *Ground Defense +35%(MAX)
    *Air Defense +35%(MAX)
    *Sea Defense +35%(MAX)
    *Building Defense +35%(MAX)
    *Building Output +35%(MAX)
    *Guild Membership Increase +40(MAX)

-Requirements
    Particapate in all faction events (that you can) and be active!

Thank you for your time and consideration, we are a faction that understands real life comes first and that this is only a game. So come on over and have some FUN!

Sincerely,
    Shock & Awe
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    shock & awe has 15 spots available
    Slaps Fighters Team