Modern War Feedback (4/7/15) - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Modern War Feedback (4/7/15)

Post Count
    On iPads and iPhones on IOS 8.3 with old player accounts, lockouts and freezes are still happening. Most times this is solved by deleting and reinstalling but seriously we have to do this every time we want to lanch this app?
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    On iPads and iPhones on IOS 8.3 with old player accounts, lockouts and freezes are still happening. Most times this is solved by deleting and reinstalling but seriously we have to do this every time we want to lanch this app?
    Yes, more downloads = more players = great app...

...not really, but I know what you're going thru. I spend as much time playing as I do deleting and reinstalling GREE apps.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'll be deleting, not sure about reinstalling.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Huge, big BOOOOO for the RB Phase II

I won't even bother looking at Phase III.
    RB is dead to me & my faction until Phases are gone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Yes, more downloads = more players = great app...

...not really, but I know what you're going thru. I spend as much time playing as I do deleting and reinstalling GREE apps.
    No kidding was thinking the same thing. And not reinstalling seems to be a good option all of a sudden.

Ok so for the more serious stuff, to the genius who rolled phase II of raid boss out and thought it was a great idea. You should be fired, if I was running gree you would be out the door so fast your head wouldn't have time to spin. For anyone who tried to get the message across that this was a bad idea, I thank you for trying but please polish up your resume because whoever is in charge is going to bankrupt this company.

For those managing this fiasco, rest assured that I have already warned my contacts in the gaming industry to show anyone the door who lists being a senior manger for gree corp on their resume.

Seems to me the only thing left to do is wind up the Modern War death clock, what a shame........
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Never reinstall. I came back a whimpering mini x4 and they won't compensate for billions of stats missed while waiting almost a month to get my main restored. I even proved how much was missed by playing with the mini and sent screen shots.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Raid boss is unthinkable. I really don't understand why Gree is being downright mean and abusive and self destructive.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    I'll be deleting, not sure about reinstalling.
    Just deleted the game myself. I've been spit in the face enough. I wish I'd done it sooner.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Lurker
    Post Count
    I just have to ask...TKR-1001...really? Are you trying to kill Modern War on purpose? Must be or has GREE started massive layoffs and only incompetent people remain there? I have seen many companies screw themselves but not one that so effectively messes up absolutely everything with such finesse and pure ignorance. Please write a book on "how NOT to manage a game" or "how to kill a game in 6 months or less...guaranteed!" Wow...

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Spenders still spending.....No incentive to change.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    In-Game Events - All new events are unplayable. Energy events lost meaning without bonus rewards. RB is killed with new 3 phases. Fl is killed with new deploy requirements in prestige goals (175 million deploys in step 8/15 - it is much!).

Customer Support - I don't turn ever; stupid answers about knowing and working... No real help. E.g. Login time is unacceptable a lot of time, bugs, issues... Customer support is ignoring customer problems.

Community Support - this is bad too. Announcement about changes in RB event was published but without details. This announcement does not contain information about RB health that made the event unplayable.

Game Stability & Issues - this game is great example of results from unprofessional programmers, QA, service and management. The game is not stable at all, has a lot of issues that cannot be resolved by the unprofessional team. Bright examples are needs in game re-installs, invisible targets on maps, etc.

As I see, Gree makes all that players will stop playing in this game, then Gree can close the empty game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    . . . Customer Support - I don't turn ever; stupid answers about knowing and working... No real help. E.g. Login time is unacceptable a lot of time, bugs, issues... Customer support is ignoring customer problems.

Community Support - this is bad too. Announcement about changes in RB event was published but without details. This announcement does not contain information about RB health that made the event unplayable . . .
    48 hours after deleting I received a response from customer support regarding Raid Boss. Of course they answered the wrong question. But what they did confirm is that developers have "closely monitored the performance for the Second Sighting of TKR-1001 and determined that the strength is functioning as designed."

If you don't like it now or simply can't participate, you can expect not to like it in the future. They've done this on every event now. If you aren't a whale, you aren't welcome here. Face it! Become a whale or stop postponing the inevitable. There is absolutely no point in allowing a game to be frustrating. By definition a game is supposed to be fun. If it's not, why play it? And don't say friends. If your friendship hinges on the game, they aren't really friends. I'm still in touch with my true friends.

That response from CS was an enormous help in squashing the temptation to re-download the game as a very palpable reminder I'll experience nothing but frustration. This forum helps too. Two days clean and sober now and getting easier every time I read the forum.
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle