wrong case event drop items - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wrong case event drop items

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Wow... any truth to the rumors that the moderators have no sense of humor? In case you didn't get it, you just guaranteed 5000 private messages each to Relic and Clementine. I lose track of who says what, but I'm pretty sure both of them have said "don't come to the forum to ask about your ticket."
    This comment is unnecessary. As we have said multiple times, do not attack or insult the Moderators, Staff, or other players. It will not be tolerated.

Both Relic and I have stated that we can not escalate a ticket, but if someone feels they have been overlooked, or it has been an unusually long time since they received a response, then they may message us and we can check on the status.

Post Count
    The stats on the case event prizes were too high, lemme complain to gree so I can earn prizes of 200/100 without bieng guaranteed the final item...dumbazzes!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    some players have received the final prize automatically with out finishing. I have not seen this with any of my players .

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I'd rather have the wrong items back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    we feel we have been cheated of the chance to finish the event. im one of the ones that have been spending gold to open the cases, and basically paid with gold for items i didnt get to keep, AND lost valuable time that could be used getting the items i needed...

Post Count
    So...would you rather gree take away those high stat items from your inventory? I also used gold on the case event but the new prizes that were issued far surpassed the original prizes, in addition your chances for winning the new prizes were higher than getting 10/10 or 8/8.

Post Count
    Good luck on scoring your final items

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    from what i've been reading they already took the wrong items...

Post Count
    And again...good luck on scoring that 10/10 8/8, well deserved.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    i just got the 10th necklace on one account, btw. on the one i wasnt spending any gold. go figure...

Post Count
    Hey Guys!

So a few things to note with this lock box event's issues:

1) It has been fixed and is running as normal.

2) The rewards were corrected but, it seems something didn't work out right and the trigger for getting all 10 of the pearl necklace tokens is not getting the reward for folks. Easy fix by far so just send in a ticket to support and after checking you have the 10, you'll get credited by them.

3) The rewards credited/earned to players during the time the event was in error....WILL be credited back shortly (before the event start it was for) so please be patient while that gets sorted out.

Hope that clears things up for folks!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks for update Sirius.

Also curious as to what is wrong with the word switcharoo that warrants an entire post to be deleted? Have definitely seen far worse words used.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    so sirius what do you mean credited back? they will be swapped for the equivalent item on this lockbox? or maybe we will get our gold spent credited???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow finally a response from gree thank you for the update sirius

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys!

So a few things to note with this lock box event's issues:

1) It has been fixed and is running as normal.

2) The rewards were corrected but, it seems something didn't work out right and the trigger for getting all 10 of the pearl necklace tokens is not getting the reward for folks. Easy fix by far so just send in a ticket to support and after checking you have the 10, you'll get credited by them.

3) The rewards credited/earned to players during the time the event was in error....WILL be credited back shortly (before the event start it was for) so please be patient while that gets sorted out.

Hope that clears things up for folks!
    Hey so at the start of the next lockbox we will have our items which we recieved this lockbox BACK?

If so that's awesome! Thank you very much Gree.