DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: game change.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count

game change.

Anyone else notice the game hasn't changed much for a few years? I feel like crime city is the NASCAR of phone games. Your thoughts? TRUMP 2016!!!!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why should it?
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Seriously? PvP is gone, the boss takes 150 kills with ridiculous health, the average player in a top 100 syndicate can't get past about 35 before needing gold, the raid bosses screwed up as well requiring an exorbitant amount of gold to complete, several of the functions in the game no longer work, raid boss is now locked. Etc etc I'd say the game has changed a ton and not for the better
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    Seriously? PvP is gone, the boss takes 150 kills with ridiculous health, the average player in a top 100 syndicate can't get past about 35 before needing gold, the raid bosses screwed up as well requiring an exorbitant amount of gold to complete, several of the functions in the game no longer work, raid boss is now locked. Etc etc I'd say the game has changed a ton and not for the better
    Agreed.. Maybe just maybe GREE may do something.. What's the word? Good?!
    ♛CK-The Reaper Zc♛
    "COLD & Karma=Mayhem!"

Harassing Peoples' Wallets and Taking peoples' Souls since the Beginning of Time

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cc thunder View Post
    Except for PVP the common denominator is the need to use gold (or vastly more gold) to get anywhere. The reason is because the biggest spenders are now so ridiculously powerful, Gree have to make events impossible for the 99% in order to keep the 1% spending on them.

If they brought back PVP as an event, you can bet the cost of stamina refills would double at the very least
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    sister, this right on point. ", Gree have to make events impossible for the 99% in order to keep the 1% spending on them" the thing is after over a year layoff I came back willing to spend, and did for awhile until I realized no matter what I spent I could never compete at the level I once did. The developers will continue squeeze that 1% till their is no money left. I think SAS1 only fought with 40 out of 60 this war. The clock is ticking
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Would anyone even bother playing a pvp event? Most players are so scared of xp and leveling up, lol. Doubt pvp would have many players involved other than purposely losing to give rivals xp to level them up. Hey, there ya go, thats a new event idea for gree

Post Count
    Its circling the drain. That should be obvious to anybody but new players.

Post Count
    Has Gree stopped making new games? I haven't heard any buzz about anything coming down the pipe.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Hopefully a game that involves bad customer service and a string of the same thing over and over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Has Gree stopped making new games? I haven't heard any buzz about anything coming down the pipe.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MISTERFTW View Post
    Would anyone even bother playing a pvp event? Most players are so scared of xp and leveling up, lol. Doubt pvp would have many players involved other than purposely losing to give rivals xp to level them up. Hey, there ya go, thats a new event idea for gree
    I would play PvP until my fingers blistered. and if anyone dared mouth off on my wall, I would hit them double. 20-0, Lupo, never forget.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    too expensive. at this point they are trying everything short of fraud to prop up their numbers, and hiring developers won't help with that.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I would play PvP until my fingers blistered. and if anyone dared mouth off on my wall, I would hit them double. 20-0, Lupo, never forget.
    fist fist⭐️⭐️10-0!!!!!⭐️⭐️fist fist
    Last edited by HavingFun; 02-05-2016 at 02:39 AM. Reason: dumb phone

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How on earth could we ever forget about you? You never shut up about yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Crime Lords!

More details to come on how Accomplices will be used to enhance your Mafia. [/I][/I]

Post Count
    Someone pretending to be lupo has been posting on my wall lately... was that you?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.