Advice on quitting Crime city? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Advice on quitting Crime city?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    Gree giving you back your gold, that will be the day. You will have a better chance convincing a crack head to hand over their drugs.
    Isn't that where al their gold money is going to anyway?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you can stay away for 6 weeks, your stats will be so low in comparison to everyone else that your syndicate won't want you back and you won't want to continue playing!

40 days in the desert, should take care of it...

M@

Banned
    Post Count

Dont do it.

Quote Originally Posted by geminiking01 View Post
    I've been playing since the beginning of the year. My syndicate fell apart and I didn't feel like starting over with a new one. The time came where the game started to become a full time job. My weekends will now be more productive. It's going to feel strange not checking my phone on a constant basis. It will take some time getting used to.
    Dont do it.... you have to be 100% sure... if you come back your stat will be not good...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Yeah, going to have to second the "uninstall" advice. Don't talk to your old syndicate mates either. >_>
    I have to learn to stop checking my chat app. I've met a great group of people while paying this game. The social aspect of the game is why I stayed for so long. I would have quit ages ago if it weren't for my syndicate.

Post Count
    I have to learn to stop checking my chat app. I've met a great group of people while paying this game. The social aspect of the game is why I stayed for so long. I would have quit ages ago if it weren't for my syndicate.
    Understood but how many real life friends could you have made if you weren't stuck looking at your phone/tablet? The number of times I've taken my phone out to collect on buildings when out with friends or at work makes me ashamed.

Banned
    Post Count
    You are not allowed to talk about quitting any more or make post saying you quit!
    It's bad for Gree's business. What they want is 5000 post saying "hello i'm new here"

Anyway in defense of Gree I can't understand all the post about quitting and the gold bonus programme.
    If players a stupid enough to spend more money than they feel comfortable and wake up one day and think OMG I cant pay the power bill. Then they only have themselves to blame.

It seems to be that only the high end gold users are realising they have spent a crap load of their money and all of a sudden want to blame Gree for it..... no one made you buy it!
    It also amazes me they appear they cant handle playing for free.

Anyway congrats to those that do win the game. Just don't blame gree for your own spending.

PS Gree are running a buisness to make a profit, it is up to them how they run their model.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Delete the app and pick up a new hobby... Like knitting.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebels View Post
    You are not allowed to talk about quitting any more or make post saying you quit!
    It's bad for Gree's business. What they want is 5000 post saying "hello i'm new here"

Anyway in defense of Gree I can't understand all the post about quitting and the gold bonus programme.
    If players a stupid enough to spend more money than they feel comfortable and wake up one day and think OMG I cant pay the power bill. Then they only have themselves to blame.

It seems to be that only the high end gold users are realising they have spent a crap load of their money and all of a sudden want to blame Gree for it..... no one made you buy it!
    It also amazes me they appear they cant handle playing for free.

Anyway congrats to those that do win the game. Just don't blame gree for your own spending.

PS Gree are running a buisness to make a profit, it is up to them how they run their model.

Banned
    Post Count
    I've been playing since the beginning of the year. My syndicate fell apart and I didn't feel like starting over with a new one. The time came where the game started to become a full time job. My weekends will now be more productive. It's going to feel strange not checking my phone on a constant basis. It will take some time getting used to.
    its tough $ hit is like a legal drug addiction. Especially considering u can just reinstall the game at any point best bet is 2 sell everything. Someone said u can ask gree 2 close your account I didnt know u could do that would guess it would take twice as long as a transfer tho and by that time u would want to play again for sure

It's bad for Gree's business.
    Yeaaaa well since this entire post is about quitting and were all still posting I think its safe to say we can. Maybe its frowned upon, like j-walking
    Last edited by Stooboot; 10-10-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyone who sold all their buildings and got them back? Just sent in a ticket that I want back in after 2-3 months away. Had around 8m IPH when I quit back then. My Att/Def stats sucks, but would be nice to have my buildings back.
    It's a long shot though

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis B View Post
    Anyone who sold all their buildings and got them back? Just sent in a ticket that I want back in after 2-3 months away. Had around 8m IPH when I quit back then. My Att/Def stats sucks, but would be nice to have my buildings back.
    It's a long shot though
    Relapse?
    Xxxx

Post Count
    hello i'm new here .. can i get any advice on buying gold? i got about a million dollar spare to burn .. how much gold can i buy with it?

Post Count
    Just started yesterday, best game ever, NEVER gonna quit.

how do you buy henchmen? how much?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Holy Necro
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Post Count
    yea i also wish to know how to buy henchmen .. and i need advice on buying and upgrading my laundros .. best building, hands down!