A lot of Unhappy Customers - Do They Care No? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A lot of Unhappy Customers - Do They Care No?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    LOL...that is the first thing that popped into my head. If you spent 12k of a phone game, I think the monkey has a strong case.
    Still chump change compared to some, lol
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Still chump change compared to some, lol
    Or.....chimp change!

<rim shot>

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Does anyone have a good clan in Clash of Clans? Looking to start a new game.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Rb health was raisen in mw I guess it was a big money maker seen as they brought the health increase to cc .

Consistent Contributor MK Loves You's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Gree is a troll. The more you get upset about what they do the happier they are.
    Offended by what I say? Go here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq3_Zw7pVf8

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    maybe they are looking for us to fund their merger and dissolve of FEYNMAN CO LTD.

Post Count
    Please send in a ticket to GREE support. Happy gaming mate.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Brags about his IQ... In the same post he tells us he spent $12k on crime city...
    Well I said I’d never talk to you or your boyfriend again but I’m going to lie. I’m going to say something people say all the time to you, you just can’t comprehend it so you continue to aggravate and piss everyone off, you and your boyfriend goofy love to stir the pot and I’m not talking on this forum in every one you ever post in thus that name fits you YOU CAN’T TAKE A JOKE OR GET SARCASM even the simple kind.

But let me explain it to you on how to understand what I said so maybe I can crack some of those rocks floating around up there

Hire me I have an IQ higher than most of your monkeys but I guess that makes me over qualified then lol

If you sell me the game I get a discount For the $12,465 I spent right?

let’s start off with “Hire me I have an IQ higher than most of your monkeys” first off if I was applying for a job or if I really wanted a job with a company like gree I wouldn’t refer to my possible follow co-workers as “Monkeys” that's just stupid, let alone on my interview but you miss read that. Second Animals don’t use the IQ system so again what I said about having a higher IQ then a monkey was a joke, they use something called “Animal cognition” look it up. Thirdly I’m implying that the people who work for Gree aren’t intelligence to human standers and what they have been doing doesn’t seem smart.

Now to that part about me spending $12K+ “If you sell me the game I get a discount For the $12,465 I spent right?“ Again a joke witch was missed by some people anyway I was talking about the money Gree has lost at that time and to quote myself (again) so you understand this next part “writing off JPY 7.6 billion (US$65 million)” so yes I have spent $12,465 on the game it’s just that, that money is JPY and not USD so I’ll do the math its $104.53 USD haha XD

I just never told you that

You never say the right thing or know what you’re talking about half the time and I don’t know if you don’t realize it or not but you seem to spin people the wrong way you need to mature or try talking in a different way. I’m not trying to be a jerk or be mean it’s just that basically you’ve call me a stupid, a baby, a hack, and hacker witch by the way using a file explorer on an android device to clear data is a big hack so big you’ll do 4-6 years if you get caught (Sarcasm I’m joking) you’ve told me to enjoy my ban I’m still here but I know what you’re going to say “I never said some of that” and I’d say yes you did, words actually mean stuff to people like me so when you say stuff like “in the same post he tells us he spent $12k on crime city” that really means hey look who’s really stupid this guy witch if you read the post or could of heard my tone of voice when I said it you would of known what I meant. You can’t hear tone in text that’s what people miss all the time and sometimes it becomes offensive and irritating to people…its ok to admit your mistakes and let other people be cool for once without you jumping down their throats when they’re taking about how they feel and their frustrations (God Forbid someone do something like)and I’m just not talking to Dipstick here this is for everyone you don’t have to attack other people when all they want to do is say how they feel that’s why someone is always fighting in here. Why don’t you get out of your house and worry about the real problems like world hunger or our brave men and women dying overseas? Huh? What’d you say about that? Why don’t you Contact a Recruiter and join the military and fight a real war. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GROW UP, YOU FIGHT ABOUT STUPID STUFF BE HAPPY YOU’RE ALIVE AND LIVING IN A HOME WHERE YOU CAN AFFORD THE PC, PHONE OR TABLET YOU PLAY ON OR WHY DON’T YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR HEALTH? Oh I know because it matters so we don’t talk about that’s what’s wrong with this world Have a nice day

My Sources

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_cognition
    https://www.google.com/#q=JPY+to+USD
    https://www.techinasia.com/
    Last edited by Gr3g; 02-18-2015 at 04:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr3g View Post
    [rewards] *snip*

And I'm not even a mod
    Click here, It's something really cool

Post Count
    Who's the whatsit now?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Well I said I’d never talk to you or your boyfriend again but I’m going to lie. I’m going to say something people say all the time to you, you just can’t comprehend it so you continue to aggravate and piss everyone off, you and your boyfriend goofy love to stir the pot and I’m not talking on this forum in every one you ever post in thus that name fits you YOU CAN’T TAKE A JOKE OR GET SARCASM even the simple kind.

But let me explain it to you on how to understand what I said so maybe I can crack some of those rocks floating around up there

let’s start off with “Hire me I have an IQ higher than most of your monkeys” first off if I was applying for a job or if I really wanted a job with a company like gree I wouldn’t refer to my possible follow co-workers as “Monkeys” that's just stupid, let alone on my interview but you miss read that. Second Animals don’t use the IQ system so again what I said about having a higher IQ then a monkey was a joke, they use something called “Animal cognition” look it up. Thirdly I’m implying that the people who work for Gree aren’t intelligence to human standers and what they have been doing doesn’t seem smart.

Now to that part about me spending $12K+ “If you sell me the game I get a discount For the $12,465 I spent right?“ Again a joke witch was missed by some people anyway I was talking about the money Gree has lost at that time and to quote myself (again) so you understand this next part “writing off JPY 7.6 billion (US$65 million)” so yes I have spent $12,465 on the game it’s just that, that money is JPY and not USD so I’ll do the math its $104.53 USD haha XD

I just never told you that

You never say the right thing or know what you’re talking about half the time and I don’t know if you don’t realize it or not but you seem to spin people the wrong way you need to mature or try talking in a different way. I’m not trying to be a jerk or be mean it’s just that basically you’ve call me a stupid, a baby, a hack, and hacker witch by the way using a file explorer on an android device to clear data is a big hack so big you’ll do 4-6 years if you get caught (Sarcasm I’m joking) you’ve told me to enjoy my ban I’m still here but I know what you’re going to say “I never said some of that” and I’d say yes you did, words actually mean stuff to people like me so when you say stuff like “in the same post he tells us he spent $12k on crime city” that really means hey look who’s really stupid this guy witch if you read the post or could of heard my tone of voice when I said it you would of known what I meant. You can’t hear tone in text that’s what people miss all the time and sometimes it becomes offensive and irritating to people…its ok to admit your mistakes and let other people be cool for once without you jumping down their throats when they’re taking about how they feel and their frustrations (God Forbid someone do something like)and I’m just not talking to Dipstick here this is for everyone you don’t have to attack other people when all they want to do is say how they feel that’s why someone is always fighting in here. Why don’t you get out of your house and worry about the really problems like world hunger or our brave men and women dying overseas? Huh? What’d you say about that? Why don’t you Contact a Recruiter and join the military and fight a real war. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GROW UP, YOU FIGHT ABOUT STUPID STUFF BE HAPPY YOU’RE ALIVE AND LIVING IN A HOME WHERE YOU CAN AFFORD THE PC, PHONE OR TABLET YOU PLAY ON OR WHY DON’T YOU FIGHT FOR YOUR HEALTH? Oh I know because it matters so we don’t talk about that’s what’s wrong with this world Have a nice day

I’d like to say sorry to the mods (the ones that don’t work for gree and do the work around here like 1shot) I think I voided the ToS twice but whatever

My Sources

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_cognition
    https://www.google.com/#q=JPY+to+USD
    https://www.techinasia.com/
    You just simultaneously lost the game and went full rtard.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    "Thirdly I’m implying that the people who work for Gree aren’t intelligence to human standers and what they have been doing doesn’t seem smart. "

Stopped reading at this part.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So, let me get this straight.
    People spend some money to play this game. Some people pay a lot.
    Gree in turn ups the ante so people will have to spend more money to complete their goals.
    And these people comply and continue to spend?

The only way Gree will get the message is for EVERYONE to stop spending...duh.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Please refrain from naming and shaming other members. Thanks.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Well I said I’d never talk to you or your boyfriend again
    About as far as I got.

sometimes less is more

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    At this point, it really does seem like a sociological experiment in customer abuse.
    Their decision to completely ignore all inquiries regarding this change is very telling. They have clearly read what was is posted here, seen the tickets, and chosen to either ignore us, or stick their head in the sand. Either way, we aren't getting an answer, which should tell us, as community, what they think of our opinion.