View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... Last

What Kind of New Content Would You Like to See?

Poop your pants update?
    Last edited by 1Shot; 08-14-2015 at 12:16 PM.

Just a Suggestion

I have been thinking about this for a long time and I think it would be a great idea if people could gift their armors to people in their guild. I have a lot of extra epic armors I have gotten from chests as I am a gemmer in the game. I will probably never use the extra armors so I propose an idea that if it's possible to be able to gift people some of your own armor from your inventory. Also because it wouldn't be fair if people could just freely give away armor Gree could set a price in gems that it would cost per item to send them your Epic armors. Just a thought please consider it because I would love to help out some of my fellow guild members. Have a great day!!!

All of the above. It would be nice if the Dark Prince came out with something new. An area or just a overhaul of the current one. Needs more story in general.

I would also like the ability to buy and sell armors from other players in exchange for gems. Gree would make money which is why they are in.business and you would have a slightly happier customer base...it's a win,win

GoT Urmomslover(recruiter)
    HC Game of Thrones
    LINE Id tnorman78

How about this for something 'new', a customer service.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

All are good.

Guild level quests - if your talking about new ways to level up the guild, no thanks. if you're talking about something that puts the guild together to do something, then maybe?

limited timed quests - we've only had like.. 1-2 maybe? it'd be a nice distraction from the rest of the stuff.

high level zones - come on, lets just put this question behind us, and say it needs to be in the working anyways. you could even use some of EB as bosses for these levels.

and can we seriously please put the "trade armor" away, forever. its an awful way to abuse this game. no game lets you trade units/ armor, or things of that such.

Also - i don't want to seem like a troublemaker here clem clem, but man we are itching for new stuff in this game for such a long time.... take a look at elitas last "what do we want" post. it went nowhere fast. its hard to be optimistic with this game.
    few ideas posted before this...
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...e-to-put-ideas
    Last edited by sxespanky; 10-02-2014 at 07:39 PM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

-I'd like to see unlimited armor slots. I mean, you can basically have as many armors as you want except that you're limited from crafting them at a certain point. It would be nice if this was lifted or at least a reason given as to why it hasn't been lifted yet.
    -Removal of misses/crits (not special attack)?
    -Some type of daily events? Nothing grindy but something to do for 30 minutes-an hour a day that's not really required.
    -More events in general.
    no

I agree

I agree one hundred percent with removing the misses from the game all together. It's not fair when you lose to a lower level player because you missed like 3 times especially if you work your butt off to rank in the arena and guild wars it ruins your win streak it's kind of discouraging.

Quote Originally Posted by ATurla View Post
    I agree one hundred percent with removing the misses from the game all together. It's not fair when you lose to a lower level player because you missed like 3 times especially if you work your butt off to rank in the arena and guild wars it ruins your win streak it's kind of discouraging.
    What a coincidence. Right after I posted that, I go into the arena and I miss three times in one of my fights. I still won, but that's only because I used my special attack. >.>
    no

To the post by sxespank:I'm not trying to be mean in anyway but I don't really think you should be deciding what idea's are or are not good if they are not your own. Clementine asked for everyone to give their opinion of how to improve the game and people gave their suggestions. There is no reason why you should knock down anyones ideas. If Gree doesn't want to use them then they won't use them but that not your decision to judge. I simply suggested the trade armor because I have lower level players in the guild i am in that could use better armor. I spend a lot of money on this game but there are a lot of people who play this game that can't afford a lot of gems to get the armors they want so I merely suggested that we be given the option to give them armor so they could also have good armors. As for labeling it as abusing the game that is not the case since I also suggested they charge gems in exchange for letting players donate their armor to another guild member. Gree would still be able to increase their profit and the younger generation of players who can't afford tons of gems could be given the chance to have good armor too. It's a win win!!!!! My suggestion was actually that of the helping manner so please don't knock it down when you haven't the slightest clue what you are talking about.
    Last edited by ATurla; 10-02-2014 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ATurla View Post
    wall of text
    i'm not totally knocking your idea, but your idea adds no fun to the game. only cosmetics of something thats not really broken. there are plenty of broken aspects of the game, along side stuff the desperately needs implemented. its also your opinion what needs added, as wel las mine thinking your opinion would not benefit the time to add.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i'm not totally knocking your idea, but your idea adds no fun to the game. only cosmetics of something thats not really broken. there are plenty of broken aspects of the game, along side stuff the desperately needs implemented. its also your opinion what needs added, as wel las mine thinking your opinion would not benefit the time to add.
    I'm just a nice person and I feel bad for the people in the guild who are commanders and are upset with their armors. A lot of them are kids that can't afford gems. I just always try to help people. You have a lot of valid points I agree with so i'm not trying to offend you and I do agree with the fact that there are things that should be changed in the game that are far more important than my idea.

Absolutes

Having played KnD for 2 years now there are a few things I would love to see happen. And I think most of these will be agreed upon almost universally.

1, More, or expanded levels. It has been over a year since I've actually played a level. Expanding the story line would be the first thing I would do. I'm sure the Dark Prince has an older brother looking to avenge his little bros defeat....

2, More timed events. Earlier in the game you had a event where you had to gather x amount of materials and craft x amount of armors. It was challenging and fun.

3, A gem meter that stayed up for longer than 7 days. I would make it a tier type of thing. Spend 500 gems get this reward, get up to 1,200 gems and get this reward. Max it out at 5-10k gems and then restart it. Final reward being an epic. If someone spends 5-10k gems, regardless of how long it takes them, I think a epic is a sufficient reward and gives people more reasons to buy gems.

Not a lot of people are gonna spend 5k gems in 7 days. And those that do already have a ton of epics. Why not give the smaller gemmers something to shoot for.

4, Directed gift. You guys have those sales where a gift 'may' be given to a guild mate. If someone buys 1,800 gems allow them to choose who the gift goes to. Nothing worse then a player with 10 epics getting another when you have guilde members with 0.

5, Finally, I would make getting arena or epic energy a chest reward. Put 5+'s in the silver chest, 10+'s in the gold, and 20+'s in the Dark Prince chest.

I'm trying to think of ways to not only improve the game, but also make of financially possible. And ideas that not everyone has already mentioned. I understand your a business. But implementing any of these idea is bound to not only increase revenue, but also give us a fuller more enjoyable gaming experience.

Not to mention it would set you apart from all other games.

No offense

Sorry for the extra post, but I really need to voice my opinion on this. And keep in mind I am in no way trying to put anyone down.

Please do not make trading armor's possible. UNLESS you trade armors for something of equal value. Epic for epic makes sense. Legendary for legendary.

I've worked my ARSE off for what I have. Almost all of my 12 epics have been fused. While I would like to help people out, I don't want to screw myself while doing it. Traded epics means I meet more opponents that can kill me. I find it very unfair if I play for two years and work for everything I have just to meet someone who just started playing with 3-4 epics because they've made friends.

Those that buy epics....hey. You had to work for the money to buy the gems, so alls fair. That's life. Besides trading for equal value, please don't implement a trading system.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael William View Post
    Having played KnD for 2 years now there are a few things I would love to see happen. And I think most of these will be agreed upon almost universally.

1, More, or expanded levels. It has been over a year since I've actually played a level. Expanding the story line would be the first thing I would do. I'm sure the Dark Prince has an older brother looking to avenge his little bros defeat....

2, More timed events. Earlier in the game you had a event where you had to gather x amount of materials and craft x amount of armors. It was challenging and fun.

3, A gem meter that stayed up for longer than 7 days. I would make it a tier type of thing. Spend 500 gems get this reward, get up to 1,200 gems and get this reward. Max it out at 5-10k gems and then restart it. Final reward being an epic. If someone spends 5-10k gems, regardless of how long it takes them, I think a epic is a sufficient reward and gives people more reasons to buy gems.

Not a lot of people are gonna spend 5k gems in 7 days. And those that do already have a ton of epics. Why not give the smaller gemmers something to shoot for.

4, Directed gift. You guys have those sales where a gift 'may' be given to a guild mate. If someone buys 1,800 gems allow them to choose who the gift goes to. Nothing worse then a player with 10 epics getting another when you have guilde members with 0.

5, Finally, I would make getting arena or epic energy a chest reward. Put 5+'s in the silver chest, 10+'s in the gold, and 20+'s in the Dark Prince chest.

I'm trying to think of ways to not only improve the game, but also make of financially possible. And ideas that not everyone has already mentioned. I understand your a business. But implementing any of these idea is bound to not only increase revenue, but also give us a fuller more enjoyable gaming experience.

Not to mention it would set you apart from all other games.
    Well put I agree with all of it great ideas for improvements.