Boss BUG, NO GUASS CANNON - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Boss BUG, NO GUASS CANNON

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys a quick update.

Yes, this event is bugged and we do apologize for the inconvenience.

To avoid any potential problems while most of the team is out, we'll fix it on the 30th. Please note that everyone who earned the final reward will get their stuff!

We will continue to provide any further updates when possible.

Regards,
    R
    It is the 30th and no updates at all from you guys.
    Should we still expect something?

We're sorting this today. People who earned the Gauss Cannon will get the Gauss Cannon, everyone can relax now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I do not mean to be rude, it's just tough to relax when so much was spent anticipating to fight for the medals during wd. No wrapper prize or boss 100 prize already messed with people who counted on it for wd. Then during wd we don't get the medals required for the big unit because they aren't placed in the individual. The individual wins cost at least 4 vaults on its own let alone how much collectively spent trying to earn streak wins for the medals. I don't really feel like it's fair for you to tell us to relax when we've spent what we've spent only to not receive what we're told we are spending to receive.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're sorting this today. People who earned the Gauss Cannon will get the Gauss Cannon, everyone can relax now.

Post Count
    And for the WD Cuba event, can you retroactively look at every attack, both offensive and defensive, that would have had a different outcome if the ones who had earned the Boss prizes had those stats while facing opponents who did not achieve those goals, and then adjust the points, wins, streaks and rewards accordingly?

Of course not, but the results of this error compounded by the results of not resolving it in a timely manner have a far greater impact than the eventual resolution of giving us what we earned 3 days after we needed it. Better late than never some may say, but for some of us I'm afraid it may be too little too late.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There should be 2 prizes awarded today from the boss event for folks that beat 100 bosses and did at least the first 5 days of required boss kills, right?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by justsomedood5 View Post
    There should be 2 prizes awarded today from the boss event for folks that beat 100 bosses and did at least the first 5 days of required boss kills, right?
    Thats correct if you did 100 bosses you will get the unit for that, if you did 100 bosses and 5 of the faction goals you will get both of the units...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Thats good it will finaly be fixed.. but it does nothing to rectify the entire war we had to fight without the bonus we earned by achieving this prize. The fact that nobody at Gree will even mention this lot less do anything about it is very illuminating about the stance taken towards customers.

Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Thats good it will finaly be fixed.. but it does nothing to rectify the entire war we had to fight without the bonus we earned by achieving this prize. The fact that nobody at Gree will even mention this lot less do anything about it is very illuminating about the stance taken towards customers.
    We have never done a retroactive recalculation for things like this, because it is physically impossible. No one had access to the item, in any case, so it literally was not a factor either way.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We have never done a retroactive recalculation for things like this, because it is physically impossible. No one had access to the item, in any case, so it literally was not a factor either way.
    Hey CJ,
    Could we get an ETA on the arrival of the unit? Thanks.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Post Count
    I respectfully disagree that it was not a factor. The rewards are worth around 300k in stats. For me that would have allowed for more targets in war and more points.

There is no formula to compensate customers, but any kind of compensation is better than nothing - at least to acknowledge the issue.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This being a non factor is incorrect, I earned it and probably went up against players who didn't where I was marginal to defeat them thus wasting gold, with unit I could have beaten said players consistently, helping my team in the process. If everyone stopped buying gold would that be a non factor as to how long this game is continued.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

HOW WAS THIS NOT A FACTOR?

Imagine during war 2 players:

Player 1 (me) level 42 2.1m attack - has earned boss units that should boost attack to 2.5m attack

Player 2 (opponent) level 50 2.3m defence - has not earned boss units so defence should still be 2.3m defence

If the boss event was not all screwed up I would have a MUCH better shot at winning if the stats were 2.5 to 2.3. Instead I am left with 2.1 to 2.3 and a likely loss. Please dont try and say this does not have an affect on players. The only way it would have no affect is if EVERYONE earned the boss rewards but they DID NOT.

I am not suggesting you retroactively go back through the war and recalculate everything. I am simply suggesting an apology admitting this had an affect on your paying customer base and some form of physical compensation for your screw up... be it some of the gold back that we spent, and extra unit for the delay.... SOMETHING.

By ignoring the effect this had it shows that you either dont understand the mechanics of your own game or simply do not care.
    Last edited by andy2; 12-30-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdirty11 View Post
    As a customer service representive, voice of the company and bridge between customers and development, does it every bother you how unreal the mistakes this game are?- no boss event final unit- no medals assigned to individual streaks- An event that we couldn't possibly complete (I have all medals. Short a few after war)- Crate events that have caused this game, and most of the games the company makes, to be outlawed in 30+ countries (comp kacha), including Gree's home base of Japan.I don't envy your job CJ, but things are at an all-time low. Any chance you would can comment on the above posted, other than what I have read from you?
    CJ's hands are tied as his managers and theirs run the show, albeit very poorly. However, CJ has a tough job here, made worse by a shoddy product. I trust the units will be delivered and if not, I will only then create a ticket with all my evidence. 30th Dec was clearly stated by Support... Let's see if they were right

With regards to those not having the unit which is a factor and should be compensated... Forget it!
    Last edited by Dutchie; 12-30-2013 at 12:43 PM.

Post Count
    Cj, you mean the cannon AND the prize for completing five of the daily faction goals ?
    Smile, it confuses people..

MW-128 129 746 - Send me a pm please
    KA-764 110 810- Send me a pm please
    CC- 768 577 827-Send me a pm please
    MQ- 766 507 114

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyfizz27 View Post
    Cj, you mean the cannon AND the prize for completing five of the daily faction goals ?
    I agree. Their better be both.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044