Building Upgrade to lvl 11?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Building Upgrade to lvl 11?

Post Count

Building Upgrade to lvl 11?

Hi,

I just saw that it is possible to upgrade Manor, Lender and Brothel to lvl 11.
    Can we get any information about this (which buildings can be upgraded above 10, to which lvl can weupgrade this buildings)

Thx

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Vyper View Post
    Hi,

I just saw that it is possible to upgrade Manor, Lender and Brothel to lvl 11.
    Can we get any information about this (which buildings can be upgraded above 10, to which lvl can weupgrade this buildings)

Thx
    I have all the gold buildings and a few gems, I can say that Manors, Brothels and Lenders can be upgraded to level 11 (currently upgrading all 6 of them)

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Now we have limited time quests for the Manor, Lender and Brothel to upgrade to level 15

We also have a Carpenter we can buy for 125 gems, but on the toon of mine that needs it, I've never gotten a splash screen, and the Carpenter isn't in the store for any of my toons.

Just saw a splash screen for the grand prize of the Manor quest, Breaker Huntsman 1.1b/593m with +2% Alliance Defense.

Since the 12/15 prizes are the same for all 3 quests, will the Huntsman be the prize for all three, and will that boost stack?
    Last edited by Jnsolberg; 03-10-2016 at 12:23 PM.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I just got the splash screen for the carpenter after reloading the game @ 15 times.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    Now we have limited time quests for the Manor, Lender and Brothel to upgrade to level 15

We also have a Carpenter we can buy for 125 gems, but on the toon of mine that needs it, I've never gotten a splash screen, and the Carpenter isn't in the store for any of my toons.

Just saw a splash screen for the grand prize of the Manor quest, Breaker Huntsman 1.1b/593m with +2% Alliance Defense.

Since the 12/15 prizes are the same for all 3 quests, will the Huntsman be the prize for all three, and will that boost stack?
    I was able to purchase the carpenter but it is not registering, took my gems though.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Metsrock9931 View Post
    I was able to purchase the carpenter but it is not registering, took my gems though.
    Exit the game, it should work when you go back in
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Exit the game, it should work when you go back in
    Yep got it, shouldn't have to though....lol

Post Count
    this quest is nice.... but undoable for newer accounts - many had only one upgrade and therefore didn't upgrade the Brothel (bad gold income) so they have to start the Brothel from lvl 1....

Post Count
    These limited time quests for the Manor, Lender and Brothel are only for 22 days. Based on my rough calculations you have to have at least a 50% upgrade time bonus to make the deadline for the Lvl 11-15 bltq.
    Because if your going to be a flinko, might as well be blue.

Post Count
    Same here Lord Vyper, on 2 of my 3 accounts the brothels are at lvl 1

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I just saw a splash screen for a Limit Breaker 193.2m / 104m with a +2% Alliance Defense boost.
    You get it if you upgrade all 3 buildings to level 15
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree, we've seen splash screens for the grand prize of the Manor quest, the Lender quest and the Brothel quest. That all offer the Breaker Huntsman 1.1b/593m with +2% Alliance Defense.
    Is this unit going to stack?
    Purple Squirrel

Post Count
    Gree, we've seen splash screens for the grand prize of the Manor quest, the Lender quest and the Brothel quest. That all offer the Breaker Huntsman 1.1b/593m with +2% Alliance Defense.
    Is this unit going to stack?
    I'm going to guess that they will not stack since identical units usually do not have stackable boosts (the exception being the EB Daily Guild Rewards), but I will try to have this confirmed either way.

The unit stats without the boost bonus makes this a great unit anyway! 1.1B attack? WOW!
    Line ID: clementine88

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I'm going to guess that they will not stack since identical units usually do not have stackable boosts (the exception being the EB Daily Guild Rewards), but I will try to have this confirmed either way.

The unit stats without the boost bonus makes this a great unit anyway! 1.1B attack? WOW!

The daily guild rewards never used to stack unit I started a post about how the boosts were clearly advertised for each of the days. I started with the daily for wins. That was fixed to stack. At that time the streak boost was pretty worthless, so I didn't mention it.

When the streak boost was good, I started another post and that got fixed to be stacked since they were clearly advertised for each of the three days.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...does-not-stack

That's why I ask. This boost is clearly advertised for each of the buildings, therefore it should stack also.
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hello Gree, it's been 5 days since we last asked if the boost will stack. What's the problem? Too complicated? Too busy laughing at us over our frustrations with the lack of orbs in RB? Still working to keep the game crawling with slow spiny circles?

Come on, answer the question.

Will the boost that's clearly advertised for completing each of the buildings to level 15 stack?
    Purple Squirrel