Additional details on TKR-1001, our next Raid Boss

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Additional details on TKR-1001, our next Raid Boss

Hybrid View

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Raid Boss was one of the few events that still worked AND players enjoyed. So it should come as no surprise they would eventually screw it up and cause frustration and anger. It was just further down the priorities list.

Any bets on the next event to be screwed up? I'm not sure if frontline is screwed up enough. It seems to work for our team. But, I've read others are having serious issues. What's the plan Gree? Do you need to screw that one up more? Or is it time for the Coup de grâce? Is World Domination next on the list of working events that needs some intervention to screw up?

FOR THE DEV TEAM so you have a word to apply to your strategy of killing the game - coup de grâce (/ˌkuː də ˈɡrɑːs/; French for "blow of mercy") is a death blow to end the suffering of a severely wounded person or animal. It may be a mercy killing of civilians or soldiers, friends or enemies, with or without the sufferer's consent
    A strange game! The only winning move is not to play.—War Games (1983)

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.—Voltaire

Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.—Vernon Howard

The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don't have any.—Alice Walker

To complain is nonacceptance of what is...change it, leave it, or accept it. All else is madness.—Eckhart Tolle

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Raid Boss was one of the few events that still worked AND players enjoyed. So it should come as no surprise they would eventually screw it up and cause frustration and anger. It was just further down the priorities list.

Any bets on the next event to be screwed up? I'm not sure if frontline is screwed up enough. It seems to work for our team. But, I've read others are having serious issues. What's the plan Gree? Do you need to screw that one up more? Or is it time for the Coup de grâce? Is World Domination next on the list of working events that needs some intervention to screw up?

FOR THE DEV TEAM so you have a word to apply to your strategy of killing the game - coup de grâce (/ˌkuː də ˈɡrɑːs/; French for "blow of mercy") is a death blow to end the suffering of a severely wounded person or animal. It may be a mercy killing of civilians or soldiers, friends or enemies, with or without the sufferer's consent
    You are absolutely right. And it just got worse and no word from Developers if anything will be done to adjust the game to ease a lot of frustrations.

Notice they kept Epic Boss out of this cycle because people were completing it without using any gold. So it lost money for them and they decide to pull it.

I wonder if anyone will complete all 3 parts of the RB at all.