View Poll Results: What Kind of Content Would You Like Added?

Voters
217. You may not vote on this poll
  • Guild Quests

34 15.67%
  • Limited Time Quests

27 12.44%
  • More Higher Level Zones

114 52.53%
  • Other (Suggest Below)

42 19.35%
Page 20 of 27 First ... 101819202122 ... Last
    1) Milestones in Wars
    2) More levels on the Adventure Map(excluding Heroic)
    3) Improved rewards for the arena
    4) Improved rewards for the Epic Boss leaderboard rewards
    5) Auction House
    6) Fusion Boost Armor Wars back
    7) 2 Day Wars not 3

These are my suggestions for the week and more to come in the next.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Would like to see the new Heroic mode started! Waiting too long.
    Also fusion boost wars back would be good.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

I would also like a few changes about what happens when you upgrade a building. Make it so that instead of only giving you more Gold inventory that it also produces 100-500 more GOLD PER HOUR. Because honestly why have all that Gold inventory if its never going fill up. I mean unless you play the game every other day which I'm pretty sure GREE isn't trying to attract casual players. So please do this,it would be really helpful and heck 500 more gold per hour isn't game-breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    I would also like a few changes about what happens when you upgrade a building. Make it so that instead of only giving you more Gold inventory that it also produces 100-500 more GOLD PER HOUR. Because honestly why have all that Gold inventory if its never going fill up. I mean unless you play the game every other day which I'm pretty sure GREE isn't trying to attract casual players. So please do this,it would be really helpful and heck 500 more gold per hour isn't game-breaking.
    Idk why you'd need so much gold unless you're buying more than one 52x of every chest. I have nearly 40m gold. I don't fuse epics that I need too often though so I'm not maxing epics every few days (but I've maxed like five epics in the past two months).

EDIT: maybe if you have to donate gold to your guild every week this would be understandable.
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Sent View Post
    Idk why you'd need so much gold unless you're buying more than one 52x of every chest. I have nearly 40m gold. I don't fuse epics that I need too often though so I'm not maxing epics every few days (but I've maxed like five epics in the past two months).

EDIT: maybe if you have to donate gold to your guild every week this would be understandable.
    Not every guild is maxed out and donating Gold gives you Fusion boost armors,which I need a lot of currently.

For PvP guild wars;

A common tactic for wars is to have all commanders change their names to the same name. This tactic helps to reduce one player from being repeatedly farmed, thus reducing a chance of losing a match.

While this is a valid tactic, it shouldn't be something we have to do. The farming of players can be eliminated easily and will make the game more fun and competitive.

My suggestion is to make the match more similar to a Counter Strike match. One when each player of the guild must be eliminated before a player can be attacked again. Once all members have been killed, the list opens up again and the cycle continues until the hour for the match is up.

I believe this would make the game much more fun, competitive and more importantly, fair!

That actually sounds like an awesome idea for wars. It would actually bring some tactic to this game, as it states this is supposed to be a tactical game yet lacks it completely. It would make wars so much more fair for guilds that have inactives that get consistently farmed and, like I already stated, actually bring some tactic to this game .. its getting dull really fast.

For instance, what is the point in having the newest chest/war epic if during a war you just farm either a stripped GM or a weaker inactive for an hour.

Much skill, so tactic, so wow.
    Last edited by Regretz; 03-01-2015 at 07:16 PM.

I think I mentioned in another post but I will mention again here.

The every other day Raid is very good for both non-gem and gem players. But it is very damaging to your finger/thumb for continuously pressing the Critical Button.

I would like to suggest that a auto critical button to be considered.

Thanks for considering.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Because of the element classification and the difficulty in putting it in game, I'd like to see a Chromatic Epic in Heroic Mode. Can't do one for a Raid and putting another in a chest makes no sense since you can't fuse it anyway. Yes, I think a good fit for a new Chromatic Epic is Heroic Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    I'd like to see a Chromatic Epic in Heroic Mode.
    That's a good idea, I'd like to see that as well.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Because of the element classification and the difficulty in putting it in game, I'd like to see a Chromatic Epic in Heroic Mode. Can't do one for a Raid and putting another in a chest makes no sense since you can't fuse it anyway. Yes, I think a good fit for a new Chromatic Epic is Heroic Mode.
    I don't see why they couldn't have a chromatic raid.
    no

Attacking a level 6 Chromatic Raid boss with normal armor........ ouch.

Attacking a level 6 Chromatic Raid boss with normal armor........ ouch.
    Still doable, just lower mins presumably.
    no

Yeah that would really hurt ur fingers, I mean u will have no element advantages other than with another chromatic but the earlier ones were really crappy so no element advantage and even if u did have the advantage why bother going for a chromatic anyways if it is just another crappy armor and I am pretty sure that the t25 reward is going to be better than t10 in the chromatic raid, unless GREE can convince people to go t25 for a really crappy epic.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Or unlesss GREE can come up with a good Chromatic armor or people are just really hyped about an armor that only has an element advantage over every other element than its own but that is useless because of crappy stats.