LIMITED STORE UNITS: Oyster

These items have no 'loot' dropping when you purchase them on Android
    I bought 1 but nothing dropped.. just says i own 1

Post Count
    Been reported, thanks!
    Line ID: clementine88

Dev Team
    Post Count
    Thanks for reporting this, we are working to fix this asap.

Dev Team
    Post Count
    This is now fixed. Any purchases of this LE made before the fix have had the Gold refunded.
    Last edited by StrongAntuna; 01-10-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I just thought it was another android lag issue lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ma$$ View Post
    I just thought it was another android lag issue lol
    They quickly fix issues that require gold spending, but the lag……

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    They quickly fix issues that require gold spending, but the lag……
    Most lag issues are because people have old devices. Anything over 3 years old will run super slowly. I know I almost never have lag with my year old iPhone 6s

Banned
    Post Count
    That isn't true. Android has a specificag issue.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcw9811 View Post
    Most lag issues are because people have old devices. Anything over 3 years old will run super slowly. I know I almost never have lag with my year old iPhone 6s
    My Google Pixel XL is less than a month old. Lag still exists... Not as bad as the 2 year old Samsung Note4 I just traded in (that phone just kept crashing when playing CC). My Samsung tablet is about a year and a half old, and the lag is unbearable!

Dev Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    My Google Pixel XL is less than a month old. Lag still exists... Not as bad as the 2 year old Samsung Note4 I just traded in (that phone just kept crashing when playing CC). My Samsung tablet is about a year and a half old, and the lag is unbearable!
    Can you please provide a little bit more information regarding what actions appear to be causing this lag?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thank you for noticing the lag issue at last.....
    Since the last update of CC (not the one that was released yesterday, but the one before)....the following issues seems to be happening for me (assuming the same for others too, if not more)

1. It takes forever to register a hit in battles....
    2. SA keeps crashing or the screen just freezes up while deploying in last minutes.....
    3. Every time u enter Syn Base to produce that's another story altogether, it takes more than a minute just to open the window to start production and then another minute to actually start it when u click on it.....
    4. Many people in my team are having issues while switching accounts too....seems to be taking forever.....

Mine is a fairly new device so can't blame it on that....my iPad is much older but there's hardly any lag on it.....all issues seems to happen with droid.....

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by StrongAntuna View Post
    Can you please provide a little bit more information regarding what actions appear to be causing this lag?
    Its no particular 1 thing... its the game in its entirety..
    Especially so for android users and older devices have it even worse. This was raised with Aurelius a while back also. When lag (slow responsivness from servers especially) gets that bad then the app crashes and force closes. We experience more "lag" during crucial moments of multiple team/leaderboard events.

One thing noticed from mini accounts and main accounts is lag reduced significantly with smaller Inventory data. I have 7 accounts and can confirm from both an old device and a newer one, a reduction will help at least some.... recycle/delete option ☺. Thats just one way that will help a little.

Switching accounts:
    This almost everytime results in server connection failure.. then repeated restarts until successful

Also if u have more than one account on a device playing SA for instance.. the games are intertwind..
    You will recieve popups and thimgs from ALL active accounts participating.. aswell as the orange Energy bar being mixed together and will drain energy on more than 1 account at a time. We also do NOT get the daily scratcher when switching if an error occurs in the process

If a Boss is active (RB, EB or HcEB), kiss goodbye to AC working until its dead.. even then it can be a struggle most times tho.

Android has many issues that we have been bringing up for ages now.. but we dont seem to get anywhere..
    Our bonuses on Profile are all messed up too..
    Cant post to fellow members walls..
    Cant view Rivals stats..
    Deploying in SA
    Reloading with Gold in SA
    Attacking in Battle
    Reloading with Gold in Battle
    Popups on RB crashing devices
    Popups on SA crashing devices
    And many more probably
    The lag in most things we do (spinning circles)
    Last edited by Dj ANGERFiST; 01-19-2017 at 05:00 PM.