New PVP Update - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New PVP Update

Post Count
    @zibby42

BINGO!

And, I think (not 100% sure) you can keep a chain going for a syn mate if you do a syn revenge kill... Like while your syn mate is in regen or asleep: it takes points away from the rival, gives you and your syn mate points, so syn revenge is not entirely useless after your syn finishes that goal tree.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 05-12-2016 at 07:08 AM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It would be great if we could attack from the History tab. I've got a 16-chain going with a guy but he doesn't show up on the Revenge tab no matter how many times I refresh.

Now that I now how this works, I'm doing much better. I'm 2633rd in kills and 3164th in points.

Post Count
    Awesome, Zibby!

He'll have to hit you back for him to show up in your Revenge again.

I'm not sure if there is a wait period before the show up again, but I have found some that are "too beat up" so I could not hate (attack) them. I'm also not sure if "Player too beat up to fight" applies to R&H or not. (If my wifi is week, it'll say a rival is "too beat up" when they really aren't. When I have a better signal, I can attack them.)

Happy hatin'!
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I can see in the history that he did hit me back. I just can't find him on the Revenge tab. We should be able to hit back from the History tab.

Post Count
    The temporary bonuses now seem to be completely random on Android.
    Sometimes I can add one of each, sometimes two of one and one of the other and sometimes two of both.

Is this a bug or a feature?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    The temporary bonuses now seem to be completely random on Android.
    Sometimes I can add one of each, sometimes two of one and one of the other and sometimes two of both.

Is this a bug or a feature?
    This is easy. With gree, if it makes you mad then that's a feature. On the other hand if you are enjoying it, then it's a bug and they are looking in to it
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    But in all seriousness..... Congrats gree on the new event. 10/10 I'm having a blast!!!! It managed to drag my ass out of retirement.
    Aka Fat Tony
    Aka Rick Grimes
    IPH is all we have left 😕

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I'm rolling now. 2736th in kills but 2201st in points. I've got two 22-chains going.

One odd thing about this game - isn't it better to NOT buy the defense booster? Since the goal is to make as long a chain as possible, do you really want to make it more difficult for other people to defeat you?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Be sweet thou if there was a way to thank other players. Found a player that we are working together and are getting close to 70 chain

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zibby42 View Post
    I'm rolling now. 2736th in kills but 2201st in points. I've got two 22-chains going.

One odd thing about this game - isn't it better to NOT buy the defense booster? Since the goal is to make as long a chain as possible, do you really want to make it more difficult for other people to defeat you?
    Yes. Exactly this. The event should be changed from hate and revenge to love and co-operation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    Yes. Exactly this. The event should be changed from hate and revenge to love and co-operation.
    Never. Still playing against people that may have wronged you. C;

And as far as the bug, if you click on the second box and put a mod into it, you can no longer use the first until it runs out.