View Poll Results: Have you enjoyed full assault so far

Voters
436. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have enjoyed full assault so far

95 21.79%
  • I haven't enjoyed full assault so far

341 78.21%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How does everyone like full assault?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by _Mas_ View Post
    Full assault awesome imo.
    I was starting to think that a lot of people are enjoying this event. Turns out every positive post is you
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This event is ****ing bull****!!!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This event sucks so bad I'm actually getting work done at work. Now I run the risk of making my boss think I'm productive.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkharr View Post
    This is a disaster

Agreed my friend. Total failure..why the hell would I bother spending gold on this event, let alone kill units that I can't replace. (Valour is extremely hard to replace) and having low iPh means even the cash units are difficult to replace. 10/10 for trying gree but 2/10 for the enjoying the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JDub View Post
    This event sucks so bad I'm actually getting work done at work. Now I run the risk of making my boss think I'm productive.
    Hahaha!!! That's not good at all lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well at least it gave me a chance to chop and stack my fire wood , tried the event for a few hours didn't like it won't try it again , I would rather just hand my useless units back

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Thread tl/dr it all, but Gree need to work big time on unit deployment selection.....

So, do not include any event prize which is still used in a player's army. An exception to this would be ones also available in the store, eg, the Conflict Tank Destroyer awarded for winning battles in this event. Do not include any unit with a modifier, period.

The units selected by players should be stickied so it's not necessary to have to scroll through hordes of units to reach the ones you want every time.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    The concept was ok, the way it has been put together is ok. The event is ok, but I hate it, because the potential loss outweighs the potential gain.

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It definitely favours players who've worked on their iph and can afford to buy good units to dump into this (and those with huge amounts of valour also). Anybody deploying those useless 1-0 stat units is just cruising for a bruising, lol.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't want to hear from any one about bad matchups. My faction is currently facing SUP 1 & 2 at the same time.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I actually enjoy it so far. My faction just does not declare much because of inactivity.

Post Count
    So many issues with this thing along with the fact that you need to be glued to your phone every 5 min to help out your team (vs at least WD is an hour window)

Needs so much imporovement or it will just kill the game imho.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    So many issues with this thing along with the fact that you need to be glued to your phone every 5 min to help out your team (vs at least WD is an hour window)

Needs so much imporovement or it will just kill the game imho.

Exactly thief, there is an underlying goodness here, it just needs to be more player friendly. Those who do put a lot of gold into this game need to go and earn the $$ to buy it lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Good idea that was ruined by trying to squeeze players too much. 24 hr event and back to 3 battles per war. It will go the way of PvP.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ok gree, time to rethink this.
    1) not all bases can play this, that is a big loss in revenue.
    2) the time is so short, no way to get changes in a plan done.
    3) the list were too disorganized to get through what you wanted to deploy, why not just list units, how many, stats
    4) it is very lopsided, the big strong bases that has unused high stat units draws teams who play this game for the fun of the game, some gold, some free players, who just enjoy logic games, strategies.
    5) I can see potential fun in this game, and especially for those who are the big dogs, maybe there should be divisions?
    I belonged to a dart league, we used divisions for the various skill levels with their stats. We took average of the top six of a ten man team to see what division they belonged in. Then at the end of a season, they had division playoffs, then those winners played the final tournament. Maybe use this to revamp war as well. Make it fun for all levels and all teams, if people keep getting slammed, they quit because they do not enjoy never winning.

I know some of you will say this is a bad idea, some may agree, but maybe out of this something might could save wars, either WD or this new event. Maybe they should spread out the WD, let us do this new event to help us in WD by redoing the way it is being done. I just know a faction that was disappointed, no need to even be tempted to use gold.
    We at least get a free weekend from events. That is nice, so thank you for that gree, I think there should be a scheduled weekend a month for us gamers to actually enjoy other things in real life.