View Poll Results: What kind of feature would you most like to see added?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Armors

3 2.08%
  • More Epics

2 1.39%
  • Harder modes/levels

6 4.17%
  • Story mode

13 9.03%
  • Expansion for those over level 100

58 40.28%
  • In-game trading

47 32.64%
  • Chat functionality outside of guild

7 4.86%
  • New Guild system

5 3.47%
  • New Epic Boss System

2 1.39%
  • No new features...fix bugs

1 0.69%
Page 48 of 73 First ... 38464748495058 ... Last

I'm just in bad mood ...I'm very sorry ..
    What I'm asking for is a sales before wars .. Did you know understand ?
    Last edited by Sarah 101; 02-12-2014 at 06:49 PM.
    the best guild ever UNTOUCHABLE
    T1 every weak, T3 when we slack.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    I'm just in bad mood ...I'm very sorry ..
    What I'm asking for is a sales before wars .. Did you know understand ?
    yes - there was a sale before this war, its lasted a few days, there was 2k gems at $100 for a few days as well. if your so concerned about getting gems, do it the smartest possible way and buy them in bulk when there are on sale. dont expect them to ever have a GREAT sale 5 seconds before a war.

do you now understand me?

i dont mean to be cocky, but if your going to get mad and act a fool, yall gunna make me act a fool. up in here. up in here.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    yes - there was a sale before this war, its lasted a few days, there was 2k gems at $100 for a few days as well. if your so concerned about getting gems, do it the smartest possible way and buy them in bulk when there are on sale. dont expect them to ever have a GREAT sale 5 seconds before a war.
    do you now understand me?

i dont mean to be cocky, but if your going to get mad and act a fool, yall gunna make me act a fool. up in here. up in here.
    The game system use to be sale 20% on blitz war and 30% on epic wars ..
    The starter was just for android ..
    Do you understand why I consider you a new player ?
    I would never tell anyone you are a stupid or fool !
    Last edited by Sarah 101; 02-13-2014 at 05:41 AM.
    Touch for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah 101 View Post
    The game system use to be sale 20% on blitz war and 30% on epic wars ..
    The starter was just for android ..
    Do you understand why I consider you a new player ?
    I would never tell anyone you are a stupid or fool !
    Don't remember there being a standard 30% on epic war. 20% is the norm for as long as I've been playing, with the few 30% and 40% being reserved for holidays and (a few) special times.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Don't remember there being a standard 30% on epic war. 20% is the norm for as long as I've been playing, with the few 30% and 40% being reserved for holidays and (a few) special times.
    Download the line again and I will show you that epic wars used to be 30% ^_^ (when I start play )
    Or nvm , you can ignore it ^_^
    Last edited by Sarah 101; 02-13-2014 at 10:19 AM.
    Touch for life.

Ideas for next update

I have some ideas on what could maybe be on the next update.

1) You can implement a thing where you can trade in your current epic (only if you have one) for an epic with about the same-ish stats.

2) Add in in-game trading where you can trade your friends and armour (even epics) with eachother so more people get a chance and can get better rewards and so on. It will help so many people. It doesn't require a fee and if people misuse it GREE give out warnings and so on.

Thanks
    Last edited by harvey4; 02-18-2014 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razer0901 View Post
    I have many similar suggestions to others above me. But I want to express my own version of what needs to be added.

Topic: Guild Wars

1. Rewards: I'm not going to complain (too much) about rewards but please do make them more appealing to all players. Maybe like someone said in another thread, there should be limited edition rewards for the players in guilds from 11-500 or just to 250, these don't have to have great stats but it means more to have something different than armor that is fuseable/craftable to all!
    For example, the top 10 right now have the epics, these epics have never been fuseable from what I know of, quoting someone else on the forum, its like a trophy to the winners. Maybe some people don't consider top 100 to be much of an accomplishment, lower levels might be working very hard to get to there. Basically summing it up, Guild War rewards should have more meaning than just being an armor that a person that didn't attend to the war can get easily.

2. Servers: Just wondering how the servers are always buggy? Do you really have to change so much between wars? If you fix it one war, then the next one shouldn't have much problem right?

3. Guardians: These guardians have so much potential to the game, but right now there is very few, only the first few basic ones. It would be cool, if we could have more bosses in wars. Maybe, just maybe guilds can buy epic bosses when they are the week's epic boss, so for example right now it's Headless Horseman, in this week people can buy 1 Headless Horseman, these cost more and have better stats. Each guild should only be able to hold 3 epic bosses instead of grouping them in the usual 75. When war comes like let's say 3 weeks later, we can deploy this boss.
    I like how you added that whoever deals the most damage gets rewards, this can then be added that you could get mats for these epic bosses, 1-5 mats is plenty since not all the guilds are going to be deploying/buying them. This also makes guild plan, assigning one person to kill all the Headless Horseman is smarter than having everyone attack so they won't all have like 5 mats and can't craft it.

Topic: Trading

Let's face it, everyone knows that "trading" would be misused. But with the right ways of implementing we could make this work!

1. Trading should be anonymous, no usernames will be put up. This will limit the people to easily be able to make a second account and trade OP armors to that.

2. Epic to epic, legendary to legendary, ultra to ultra, etc. You get the point. Armors can only be traded if it is the same rarity.

3. When you put an armor up for trade it will be taken away from your inventory. Within the next week the armor will go up for trade. It could go up in 2 days, 5 days, or 1 day. This is so that the you can't plan a trade. Is it possible to plan it still? Yes it is but it isn't easy.

4. When searching for an armor it will just take one of them to show you. So if 300 blazebornes are put up for trade and you want one, when you search it will only bring up one at random.

5. People will be given a list of trade request after 7 days. They can then decide if they want to trade it.

6. People have to pay a fee to put up a trade, other people have to pay a fee if they want to request a trade. If the owner agrees with trade each person has to pay another fee if he owner takes the trade down he has to pay another fee. This seems sucky but will help make sure people won't spam the trading.

That is all so far on trading, will add more!
    it can be any rarity to any rarity, maybe you want to give a bad legendary to a friend whos just joined to give them a boost, it should be you can trade to anyone with any armour without fee paying or anything, if people misuse it GREE can warn them about it, give people chances.

Quote Originally Posted by harvey4 View Post
    it can be any rarity to any rarity, maybe you want to give a bad legendary to a friend whos just joined to give them a boost, it should be you can trade to anyone with any armour without fee paying or anything, if people misuse it GREE can warn them about it, give people chances.
    No no no and no.

"If people misuse it, Gree can warn them"

The fact that you even speak about misuse in your last sentence should be enough. It should instantly throw up that big bright red flashing NO sign for everyone to see.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Kindle Fire

This may be a very stupid question that has already been asked and answered, but if or when will Knights and Dragons be available to download on the Kindle Fire? I have it on my Android Phone and would love to transfer that to my 7 inch Kindle Screen.

Please let me know if and when this might be available.

Everyday the same…

This has been posted before I suppose but the more it gets posted maybe it gets done once?
    The game is always the same now a days… you come online, kill epic boss untill you're out of energy, then fight in tournament untill you're out of energy and eventually when you find the time and if you want to you gather some armors ro level up your legendary/epic armors.
    What about making limited time quests? With as reward 1/2/3 star armors and maybe after a while when we got used to it some of the useless legendaries so we can use them to fuse or enchance other armors?

I know this isn't the right area but I can't create a thread yet but starter pack is on iOS and it appears to be unlimited but no lightning armour just kinda looks like it's a pack hiding

Guild Purple Zebras
    Name Cobra
    Code XBM - FPD - QCP
    Level 8X
    [u]Started KnD Dec. '13
    Canadian

Quote Originally Posted by Chalamala View Post
    I would like to be able to look over my Armors in the Armorsmith while all my smiths are being used. Kinda of frustrating................
    Most of us wants to be able to do that. But Gree have the right to ignore us.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Limited Time Questline

I was recently browsing the forums when I came across a interesting questline called "The Great Old One". I was not playing Knights and Dragons during the time of this quest, so I looked into it. It had amazing rewards, as well as kept many players busy. So maybe Gree could give us another questline like that in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by K&D Verdict View Post
    I was recently browsing the forums when I came across a interesting questline called "The Great Old One". I was not playing Knights and Dragons during the time of this quest, so I looked into it. It had amazing rewards, as well as kept many players busy. So maybe Gree could give us another questline like that in the near future.
    You mean like the arena ones?..
    Guild Purple Zebras
    Name Cobra
    Code XBM - FPD - QCP
    Level 8X
    [u]Started KnD Dec. '13
    Canadian

Quote Originally Posted by Maxican View Post
    You mean like the arena ones?..
    http://knights-and-dragons.wikia.com..._Great_Old_One
    no