Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age - Page 26

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age

Thumbs up Addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    I would like to cover the topics brought up so far by fellow forum mates. Submitting Ticket To Support, Game Rests, Data Sheet & Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet, Level Cap, Classes, Quests, Area Mastery, Bank/Vault, Honor, Skill Points, Allies & How They Benefit You, Farming/Looting, the Basics of Best Weapon/Armor, Breakdown of Hero Equipment VS Army Equipment and Units.

Submitting Ticket To Support: There may be limitless reasons to contact Funzio's support. Whether it be reporting a bug or glitch, or you have a question that needs a definite answer. Whether you made a mistake with Gem Purchases, or for various other reasons that you would need to contact support this is how:

Contact support if you need help , either by through the game:

Menu >> MORE>> HELP >> Contact support ( would be top left corner)

OR alternatively you can email them at:

support@funzio.com

Be sure to include:

1)Which game you are submitting a ticket about
    2)In game name, level and code
    3)Version Number, build, data/kernel

NOTE: In my opinion it would be better to not post possible cheats or cheaters on the forum, why? Because this causes unneeded chaos, distracts the true purpose of this forum. Instead please report them to support and don't post them on the forum.

Game Resets: There is no option to reset your game and start over if you make a mistake. Do not contact support, because this feature is unfortunatley unavailable. An alternative if you have more than one device, you can transfer to your other device, then when you close and re open the app it will be a brand new game, with a brand new name and code.

Old Device = Device you are transferring from
    New Device = Device you are transferring to

Beware! If you do this method you will lose all your gems if you have purchased any.

To Transfer:
    1) You go to Menu >>
    2) More >>
    3) Funzio ID >>
    4) Transfer Game >>
    5) Make An Account (Funzio ID, Email, Password) >>
    6) Old Device >>
    7) Log In >>
    8) Go to another iPhone, iPod, iPad you want to transfer to >>
    9) Follow Steps 1-4 >>
    10) New Device >>
    11) Log In >>
    12) Close App on both devices >>
    13) Magic happens and you start the tutorial again on the Old Device while the New Device carries the old account.

Please note, if you do this method you will lose all your gems if you have purchased any.

Data Sheet: This is a Data Sheet created and managed by our forum mates which includes data regarding all the buildings, loot, units, and much more.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kh5ekhnUnh0elE

Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet: This is a Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet Created by ItzKakarot which contains the Money Building information from the Original Data Sheet, and allows you to see what purchase and/or upgrade is best for your Kingdom!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0cHFKQUE#gid=1

Follow the instructions on the Read Me Section to get started!

Level Cap: The current Kingdom Age iOS Level Cap is 50. This will be changed in the near future.

Classes: Player classes are Warrior, Mage, and Rogue. As stated in the FAQs there is no significant difference in any of these classes, other than the Hero Equipment available for them to buy, and the Weapons/Armor that can be equipped.

NOTE: It is assumed all purchasable equipment for all classes are the same price and same stats, just different look and names.

However take into consideration, each map and monster, has different loot for different classes that drops from different monsters. Farm accordingly.

Quests: There are numerous Quests to be done while building your Kingdom. Some require you to follow the missions, some kill certain boss monsters, some kill rare monsters that take longer to spawn, some master a map to a certain level. Some require you to attack/raid rivals buildings. Some require you to reach a certain Ally Limit, some to produce a certain number of units. Some to upgrade or build certain buildings. The possibilities are endless.

NOTE: As listed above, some quests will require you to kill a certain number of monsters. Some of these monsters may be rare, which means you will have to kill other monsters until one of these more rare monsters come along. Do not be startled or discouraged.

Area Mastery: When the area mastery level goes up for a certain map, it means you killed a certain # of required monsters to master that map. For every time you master a level at a map, the monsters will have more HP, meaning it will be harder to kill them and consume more energy, but you will gain more gold and exp per area mastery level.

Bank/Vault: Your bank/vault will protect your money from your rivals. The protected money can not be looted from you and you can spend it safely. There is a limit on how much money can be protected, but this can be upgraded and the limit raised, with time and patience. The max amount to be upgraded is 333,000.

HINT: Don't forget, Gems/Gold is the ultimate substitute for Time.

Honor: Honor is only used to purchase superior units when unlocked. If you are camping you can't use Honor to buy units.

Skill Points: Army Attack, Army Defense, Stamina, and Hero Strength

Army Attack: The number of skill points invested in this category raises the chances of successfully attacking rivals weaker, equal to, or stronger than you. The more points invested the greater the odds of defeating someone stronger than you. The actual and exact benefit or effect is unknown, but this is the idea behind adding Skill Points into Army Attack.

Army Defense: The number of skill points invested in this category raises the chances of successfully defending against rivals weaker, equal to, or stronger than you. The more points invested the greater the odds of defending against someone stronger than you. The actual and exact benefit or effect is unknown, but this is the idea behind adding Skill Points into Army Defense.

Stamina: The orange bar that determines how many times you can attack or raid spread across your rivals.

Hero Strength: Each point invested in the Hero Strength category adds 1 to your maximum total damage.

NOTE: Do not confuse Hero Strength as an option to raise your energy level. Energy only goes up by leveling up.

Allies & How They Benefit You: Your total Ally Count is equal to your current level x 5, just recently they set a Ally viewing cap, meaning you may have 500 Allies but you are only level 10 so you will see that you only have 50, so you have a better understanding of how many allies you are using. However allies you may have previously added and or allies you currently add may not raise the ally count at your current level, but they are being added in the background. When you level up your ally count will automatically go up accordingly. Each Ally, allows you to take 3 of your best units with you to attacks and raids. Each unit allows you to take 1 weapon and 1 armor with them to equip them during attacks and raids.

Yes there is a maximum Ally Cap, it is 500. Why was this set you ask? Because they are unneeded and to prevent bugs from occurring. Yes this does mean some units will be replaced by better units, do not be surprised when you have 50 Foot Soldiers but only use 5, and do not be surprised when 180 of your Gloom Scorchers bought with your hard earned money, are replaced by better items.

To check if you are under-equipping yourself, meaning you don't have enough units, weapons, or armor as you should, you can click/tap the Blue Icon in your Profile that looks like and it will show you the maximum total of units, armor, and weapons you can use as of your current level, and how many you have and or missing. These numbers will increase as you level because per level you use 5 more Allies, which grants you 3 more units per ally, allowing you to take 1 weapon and 1 armor per unit.

NOTE: Who you add as an Ally has no effect on how strong you are or on your stats. It does not matter what their stats are or how many allies they have. Each person you add is just a dummy with an alias as "Ally" , you are the one who equips them with your units and your equipment. Seeking specific people has no advantage unless they are your friends and you want them as an ally. Grunts are allies awarded in game. They are awarded by doing the "Battle" quests to attack and defeat 5, 9, 15, etc rivals will award a grunt. This is subject to change as they add more quests. If you want to limit your ally count, stay away from doing these quests for now.

Also, if you add someone to your allies, you will no longer see them in your rivals list, and neither will they see you in theirs.

HINT: You can add people who are stronger than you, so they don't kill your hard earned units and destroy your kingdom.

Breakdown of Hero Equipment VS Army Equipment:

Hero Equipment: Hero Equipment consists of 2 groups and 4 sub groups. There is the "Best Weapon/Armor" (See Topic Below) and all other weapons and armor not used by your Hero.

Group 1: Best Weapon or Armor is what your Hero(Character) equips while fighting monsters (PVE). This regulates how much your max possible damage is (the attack points of Best Weapon and Best Armor + 1 extra damage per # invested into the Hero Strength skill). Only 1 of each superior weapon or armor is needed to raise your maximum damage, buying more of the same item will have no effect on your current maximum possible damage, it will only equip your units with superior equipment.

Group 2: Is previous used and unused equipment equipped by your hero, when it is replaced by a new weapon or armor that is then passed on to your army to use and your hero uses the better weapon or armor during PVE.

Subgroups: Hero Equipment is categorized by your character class. If you are a Warrior, you will see different weapons and armor that are available for purchase other classes don't see in the Hero Equipment store because it is only equip-able by Warriors. Same goes for the Mage and Rogue classes. All purchased items from the Hero Equipment menu is equip-able by your class. However not all loot found from monsters may be equip-able by your class.

There is also another subgroup that certain weapons or armor can be looted from monsters that is a universal item that all classes can use.

Army Equipment: Army Equipment is only used by your units and cannot be used by your character no matter how much better they are than your hero's current best weapon or armor.

The Basics of Best Weapon and Armor: Best items are the attack and defense measurements of the armor and weapons. Based on my experience and knowledge I have gained, Best Weapon would be considered by the weapon with highest attack you can equip, and Best Armor would be the armor with the highest defense you can equip.

What "you can equip" means is, there are 4 different categories for weapons and armor and they are not stated in the game. They would be Warrior, Mage, Rogue, and All. Meaning there are certain weapons and armor only a Warrior can equip, certain Mages can equip, certain Rogues can equip, and an all class, that all classes can use.

Farming/Looting: Loot is not at a 100% drop rate, this means you might have to attack multiple monsters before you get a single drop. It is also possible to attack multiple monsters in a row and get consecutive loot drops, loot has a random percentage drop rate. Each monster also drops different and possibly the same loot.

Better loot can be found at the latest unlocked maps available to you. If you find that you are too weak and it takes too long to farm at the latest unlocked map available to you, you should move onto the second to last map available, etc.

Do not be surprised when you loot a weapon or armor that is the best in your inventory but is not listed as your "Best Weapon or Armor". This may mean the weapon or armor you looted is not meant for your class. But rest assured, even though that item isn't used directly by your character to attack monsters, it is used by your units in your army, thus raising your attack/defense stats.

HINT: The more damage you do, the less energy it costs to kill monsters. The less energy it costs to kill monsters means you kill more monsters on a full energy bar. The more monsters you can kill with less energy consumed, means more chances of loot to drop. More loot means a higher Attack and Defense score, and possibly an upgrade to your "Best Weapon and Armor". It is advised to wisely invest your skill points into Hero Strength for this method to work.

Your Damage =

Best weapons attack # + Best armors attack # + points invested in Hero Strength = Maximum Possible Damage.

This doesnt mean you will always do that exact #, that is your cap.

Only 1 of each Best Weapon or Armor is needed to raise your maximum damage, buying more will have no effect on your current maximum possible damage.

To obtain Maximum Potential for your maximum possible damage, you would have to follow the hint above, the results will lead you to better loot in the long run, making the process of looting easier and faster.

Units: There are 4 Types of Units; Infantry, Magic, Beast, and Machine.

The unit building required to produce Infantry Units are, Barracks and Colosseum.
    The unit building required to produce Magic units are, Magic Academy and Wizard's Spire.
    The unit building required to produce Beast Units are, Beast Warren and Breeding Den.
    The unit building required to produce Machine Units are, Siege Workshop and Gnomish Lab.

There is a possibility to loot Units from PVP, this is also a random factor and most looted units can also be lost in attacks and raids. All units have a chance of being lost while attacking or raiding. You will see if you lost any units during an attack or raid during the Battle Results screen. The chance of Units lost are dependant on the type of Unit. The chances are very high, high, medium, low, very low, and indestructible.

NOTE: Honor units are unlocked after leveling up, don't be surprised if you can't use Honor if you are camping.

Disclaimer: This Guide is solely based on my experience and knowledge I have gained feel free to share it and spread the knowledge. These are not 100% facts because my observations may be wrong. Information in this guide is subject to change if it is wrong. If you want specifics, feel free to contact support. If the question isn't sensitive then it will be answered to your satisfaction. This Guide is Copyrighted ©, Service Marked℠, Trademarked™, Registered®, and Owned by Ghost Inc.©℠™®

Thank you for reading,
    Ghost
    Im happy to se that i'm not the only person that spends waaay too much time disecting this game.

great work

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Legend_Shall_Live_On View Post
    Well, the points are all over the place. However, it seems you have a chance at higher points, up to 450 per successful hit, when you attack someone 25+ levels above you. Hitting someone 24 levels above you (which I have done), equal to your level, or below you, you will get less points. Defense doesn't really matter.

On defense, no clue. Can't be too many though, probably less than 100.
    It's relatively random with a moderately strong positive trend by attacking higher levels. There is a weak positive correlation with allies/stats, can't tell which, since they normally come together.

And you get the same number of points defending wins as attacking wins. I know, when I moved down from GG I lost near 40% of my CPs.

There is no exact equation known to anyone but Gree, and nothing says they are not constantly changing it.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi everybody,

This is probably a stupid question but I really need to understand how that works if I want to progress in my quests.

When I raid another player, I can raid the money buildings but when I try to raid the units building, I systematically fail (for example Magic Academy or Barracks). I fail whatever the level of the building is (even Lvl 1) and whatever the Defense of the opponent is (even 20k below my attack).

Did I miss anything ? Do I need a specific unit to attack ? Is raiding units buildings allowed outside wars ?

Thanks for your help.

Alhastar

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

New Spreadsheet

Monster Info:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nh0elE#gid=165
    Please Help me edit it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhastar View Post
    Hi everybody,

This is probably a stupid question but I really need to understand how that works if I want to progress in my quests.

When I raid another player, I can raid the money buildings but when I try to raid the units building, I systematically fail (for example Magic Academy or Barracks). I fail whatever the level of the building is (even Lvl 1) and whatever the Defense of the opponent is (even 20k below my attack).

Did I miss anything ? Do I need a specific unit to attack ? Is raiding units buildings allowed outside wars ?

Thanks for your help.

Alhastar
    Not sure I can offer any insight other than to say that one of my guild members is having the same problem. His problem started before the wars.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhastar View Post
    Hi everybody,

Thanks for your help.

Alhastar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieka View Post
    Not sure I can offer any insight other than to say that one of my guild members is having the same problem. His problem started before the wars.
    I think this is a game mechanic that's changed. Since this last war, I have also not been able to raid anything but a money building, and neither have friends or other guild members.

Consistent Contributor MistaMasta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Join Kingdom Slayers 727 429 497

We have 6 open spots again, we are a great team of hourly and very active players, we share allot during chats, we notify each others of when a war has started and we kick ass!

If you do good you will be promoted to officer.

Join Today!!

Kingdom Slayers - 727-429-497

Guild: Kingdom Slayers
    Guild code: 727 429 497
    Tag: KS1
    Members: 20/26
    Upgrade cost: -14%
    Building upgrade time: -14%
    Member increase: +6
    Activity: hourly and ver active players only
    Group chat/notifications: GroupMe App
    Walls: allot, and fully upgraded
    Guild gold: enough
    Description: To Be The Best

Consistent Contributor MistaMasta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Join Kingdom Slayers 727 429 497

We have a few open spots again (had to remove non active players) we are a great team of hourly and very active players, we share allot during groupme chats, we notify each others of when a war or raid boss has started and we kick ass!

If your looking for good team players then Kingdom slayers is for you.

If you do good you will be promoted to officer.

Join Today!!

We only accept players from level 30 and above

Kingdom Slayers - 727-429-497

Guild: Kingdom Slayers
    Guild code: 727 429 497
    Tag: KS1
    Members: 20/26
    Upgrade cost: -14%
    Building upgrade time: -14%
    Member increase: +6
    Activity: hourly and ver active players only
    Group chat/notifications: GroupMe App
    Walls: allot, and fully upgraded
    Guild gold: enough
    Description: To Be The Best

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gee, if only there was a specific forum for guild recruiting...

oh wait, there is!! smdh

http://www.funzio.com/forum/forumdis...ld-Recruitment

Get with the program, dude...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Thanks for the tips!!!!!!!!!!!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Love it!!!!!!!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Building a guild

"One area that I can't seem to find any instruction for is building a guild. Our guild currently is comprised of almost all inactive members. What are the ramifications of removing members of your guild? Will it impact our strength, even though they don't participate? What is the protocol for removing them? Should we give them warning or just remove them.

Thank you for your beginner guide. It is very helpful."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost818 View Post
    I would like to cover the topics brought up so far by fellow forum mates. Submitting Ticket To Support, Game Rests, Data Sheet & Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet, Level Cap, Classes, Quests, Area Mastery, Bank/Vault, Honor, Skill Points, Allies & How They Benefit You, Farming/Looting, the Basics of Best Weapon/Armor, Breakdown of Hero Equipment VS Army Equipment and Units.

Submitting Ticket To Support: There may be limitless reasons to contact Funzio's support. Whether it be reporting a bug or glitch, or you have a question that needs a definite answer. Whether you made a mistake with Gem Purchases, or for various other reasons that you would need to contact support this is how:

Contact support if you need help , either by through the game:

Menu >> MORE>> HELP >> Contact support ( would be top left corner)

OR alternatively you can email them at:

support@funzio.com

Be sure to include:

1)Which game you are submitting a ticket about
    2)In game name, level and code
    3)Version Number, build, data/kernel

NOTE: In my opinion it would be better to not post possible cheats or cheaters on the forum, why? Because this causes unneeded chaos, distracts the true purpose of this forum. Instead please report them to support and don't post them on the forum.

Game Resets: There is no option to reset your game and start over if you make a mistake. Do not contact support, because this feature is unfortunatley unavailable. An alternative if you have more than one device, you can transfer to your other device, then when you close and re open the app it will be a brand new game, with a brand new name and code.

Old Device = Device you are transferring from
    New Device = Device you are transferring to

Beware! If you do this method you will lose all your gems if you have purchased any.

To Transfer:
    1) You go to Menu >>
    2) More >>
    3) Funzio ID >>
    4) Transfer Game >>
    5) Make An Account (Funzio ID, Email, Password) >>
    6) Old Device >>
    7) Log In >>
    8) Go to another iPhone, iPod, iPad you want to transfer to >>
    9) Follow Steps 1-4 >>
    10) New Device >>
    11) Log In >>
    12) Close App on both devices >>
    13) Magic happens and you start the tutorial again on the Old Device while the New Device carries the old account.

Please note, if you do this method you will lose all your gems if you have purchased any.

Data Sheet: This is a Data Sheet created and managed by our forum mates which includes data regarding all the buildings, loot, units, and much more.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kh5ekhnUnh0elE

Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet: This is a Kingdom Planner Spreadsheet Created by ItzKakarot which contains the Money Building information from the Original Data Sheet, and allows you to see what purchase and/or upgrade is best for your Kingdom!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0cHFKQUE#gid=1

Follow the instructions on the Read Me Section to get started!

Level Cap: The current Kingdom Age iOS Level Cap is 50. This will be changed in the near future.

Classes: Player classes are Warrior, Mage, and Rogue. As stated in the FAQs there is no significant difference in any of these classes, other than the Hero Equipment available for them to buy, and the Weapons/Armor that can be equipped.

NOTE: It is assumed all purchasable equipment for all classes are the same price and same stats, just different look and names.

However take into consideration, each map and monster, has different loot for different classes that drops from different monsters. Farm accordingly.

Quests: There are numerous Quests to be done while building your Kingdom. Some require you to follow the missions, some kill certain boss monsters, some kill rare monsters that take longer to spawn, some master a map to a certain level. Some require you to attack/raid rivals buildings. Some require you to reach a certain Ally Limit, some to produce a certain number of units. Some to upgrade or build certain buildings. The possibilities are endless.

NOTE: As listed above, some quests will require you to kill a certain number of monsters. Some of these monsters may be rare, which means you will have to kill other monsters until one of these more rare monsters come along. Do not be startled or discouraged.

Area Mastery: When the area mastery level goes up for a certain map, it means you killed a certain # of required monsters to master that map. For every time you master a level at a map, the monsters will have more HP, meaning it will be harder to kill them and consume more energy, but you will gain more gold and exp per area mastery level.

Bank/Vault: Your bank/vault will protect your money from your rivals. The protected money can not be looted from you and you can spend it safely. There is a limit on how much money can be protected, but this can be upgraded and the limit raised, with time and patience. The max amount to be upgraded is 333,000.

HINT: Don't forget, Gems/Gold is the ultimate substitute for Time.

Honor: Honor is only used to purchase superior units when unlocked. If you are camping you can't use Honor to buy units.

Skill Points: Army Attack, Army Defense, Stamina, and Hero Strength

Army Attack: The number of skill points invested in this category raises the chances of successfully attacking rivals weaker, equal to, or stronger than you. The more points invested the greater the odds of defeating someone stronger than you. The actual and exact benefit or effect is unknown, but this is the idea behind adding Skill Points into Army Attack.

Army Defense: The number of skill points invested in this category raises the chances of successfully defending against rivals weaker, equal to, or stronger than you. The more points invested the greater the odds of defending against someone stronger than you. The actual and exact benefit or effect is unknown, but this is the idea behind adding Skill Points into Army Defense.

Stamina: The orange bar that determines how many times you can attack or raid spread across your rivals.

Hero Strength: Each point invested in the Hero Strength category adds 1 to your maximum total damage.

NOTE: Do not confuse Hero Strength as an option to raise your energy level. Energy only goes up by leveling up.

Allies & How They Benefit You: Your total Ally Count is equal to your current level x 5, just recently they set a Ally viewing cap, meaning you may have 500 Allies but you are only level 10 so you will see that you only have 50, so you have a better understanding of how many allies you are using. However allies you may have previously added and or allies you currently add may not raise the ally count at your current level, but they are being added in the background. When you level up your ally count will automatically go up accordingly. Each Ally, allows you to take 3 of your best units with you to attacks and raids. Each unit allows you to take 1 weapon and 1 armor with them to equip them during attacks and raids.

Yes there is a maximum Ally Cap, it is 500. Why was this set you ask? Because they are unneeded and to prevent bugs from occurring. Yes this does mean some units will be replaced by better units, do not be surprised when you have 50 Foot Soldiers but only use 5, and do not be surprised when 180 of your Gloom Scorchers bought with your hard earned money, are replaced by better items.

To check if you are under-equipping yourself, meaning you don't have enough units, weapons, or armor as you should, you can click/tap the Blue Icon in your Profile that looks like and it will show you the maximum total of units, armor, and weapons you can use as of your current level, and how many you have and or missing. These numbers will increase as you level because per level you use 5 more Allies, which grants you 3 more units per ally, allowing you to take 1 weapon and 1 armor per unit.

NOTE: Who you add as an Ally has no effect on how strong you are or on your stats. It does not matter what their stats are or how many allies they have. Each person you add is just a dummy with an alias as "Ally" , you are the one who equips them with your units and your equipment. Seeking specific people has no advantage unless they are your friends and you want them as an ally. Grunts are allies awarded in game. They are awarded by doing the "Battle" quests to attack and defeat 5, 9, 15, etc rivals will award a grunt. This is subject to change as they add more quests. If you want to limit your ally count, stay away from doing these quests for now.

Also, if you add someone to your allies, you will no longer see them in your rivals list, and neither will they see you in theirs.

HINT: You can add people who are stronger than you, so they don't kill your hard earned units and destroy your kingdom.

Breakdown of Hero Equipment VS Army Equipment:

Hero Equipment: Hero Equipment consists of 2 groups and 4 sub groups. There is the "Best Weapon/Armor" (See Topic Below) and all other weapons and armor not used by your Hero.

Group 1: Best Weapon or Armor is what your Hero(Character) equips while fighting monsters (PVE). This regulates how much your max possible damage is (the attack points of Best Weapon and Best Armor + 1 extra damage per # invested into the Hero Strength skill). Only 1 of each superior weapon or armor is needed to raise your maximum damage, buying more of the same item will have no effect on your current maximum possible damage, it will only equip your units with superior equipment.

Group 2: Is previous used and unused equipment equipped by your hero, when it is replaced by a new weapon or armor that is then passed on to your army to use and your hero uses the better weapon or armor during PVE.

Subgroups: Hero Equipment is categorized by your character class. If you are a Warrior, you will see different weapons and armor that are available for purchase other classes don't see in the Hero Equipment store because it is only equip-able by Warriors. Same goes for the Mage and Rogue classes. All purchased items from the Hero Equipment menu is equip-able by your class. However not all loot found from monsters may be equip-able by your class.

There is also another subgroup that certain weapons or armor can be looted from monsters that is a universal item that all classes can use.

Army Equipment: Army Equipment is only used by your units and cannot be used by your character no matter how much better they are than your hero's current best weapon or armor.

The Basics of Best Weapon and Armor: Best items are the attack and defense measurements of the armor and weapons. Based on my experience and knowledge I have gained, Best Weapon would be considered by the weapon with highest attack you can equip, and Best Armor would be the armor with the highest defense you can equip.

What "you can equip" means is, there are 4 different categories for weapons and armor and they are not stated in the game. They would be Warrior, Mage, Rogue, and All. Meaning there are certain weapons and armor only a Warrior can equip, certain Mages can equip, certain Rogues can equip, and an all class, that all classes can use.

Farming/Looting: Loot is not at a 100% drop rate, this means you might have to attack multiple monsters before you get a single drop. It is also possible to attack multiple monsters in a row and get consecutive loot drops, loot has a random percentage drop rate. Each monster also drops different and possibly the same loot.

Better loot can be found at the latest unlocked maps available to you. If you find that you are too weak and it takes too long to farm at the latest unlocked map available to you, you should move onto the second to last map available, etc.

Do not be surprised when you loot a weapon or armor that is the best in your inventory but is not listed as your "Best Weapon or Armor". This may mean the weapon or armor you looted is not meant for your class. But rest assured, even though that item isn't used directly by your character to attack monsters, it is used by your units in your army, thus raising your attack/defense stats.

HINT: The more damage you do, the less energy it costs to kill monsters. The less energy it costs to kill monsters means you kill more monsters on a full energy bar. The more monsters you can kill with less energy consumed, means more chances of loot to drop. More loot means a higher Attack and Defense score, and possibly an upgrade to your "Best Weapon and Armor". It is advised to wisely invest your skill points into Hero Strength for this method to work.

Your Damage =

Best weapons attack # + Best armors attack # + points invested in Hero Strength = Maximum Possible Damage.

This doesnt mean you will always do that exact #, that is your cap.

Only 1 of each Best Weapon or Armor is needed to raise your maximum damage, buying more will have no effect on your current maximum possible damage.

To obtain Maximum Potential for your maximum possible damage, you would have to follow the hint above, the results will lead you to better loot in the long run, making the process of looting easier and faster.

Units: There are 4 Types of Units; Infantry, Magic, Beast, and Machine.

The unit building required to produce Infantry Units are, Barracks and Colosseum.
    The unit building required to produce Magic units are, Magic Academy and Wizard's Spire.
    The unit building required to produce Beast Units are, Beast Warren and Breeding Den.
    The unit building required to produce Machine Units are, Siege Workshop and Gnomish Lab.

There is a possibility to loot Units from PVP, this is also a random factor and most looted units can also be lost in attacks and raids. All units have a chance of being lost while attacking or raiding. You will see if you lost any units during an attack or raid during the Battle Results screen. The chance of Units lost are dependant on the type of Unit. The chances are very high, high, medium, low, very low, and indestructible.

NOTE: Honor units are unlocked after leveling up, don't be surprised if you can't use Honor if you are camping.

Disclaimer: This Guide is solely based on my experience and knowledge I have gained feel free to share it and spread the knowledge. These are not 100% facts because my observations may be wrong. Information in this guide is subject to change if it is wrong. If you want specifics, feel free to contact support. If the question isn't sensitive then it will be answered to your satisfaction. This Guide is Copyrighted ©, Service Marked℠, Trademarked™, Registered®, and Owned by Ghost Inc.©℠™®

Thank you for reading,
    Ghost

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hccris View Post
    Y'know what's not helpful? Quoting a motha-long post like the above for your first post... Next time, do us all a favor and his "reply" instead of "reply with quote."

Total fail

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hccris View Post
    "One area that I can't seem to find any instruction for is building a guild. Our guild currently is comprised of almost all inactive members. What are the ramifications of removing members of your guild? Will it impact our strength, even though they don't participate? What is the protocol for removing them? Should we give them warning or just remove them.

You should as cortousy advise players you wish to remove by either posting on their wall through guild members view of player or posting in Guild chat room , we normally give a 5 day grace incase of sickness or RL issues, plus it's an oppurtunity to ask them why they have not participated ...if no response Yep Boot them to the Kerb !
    But you should post on their wall just in case ...it can cause dramas later on

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Thanks

Thanks for the post