SLTQ,
    Raid boss before BETA
    events you can finish with activity, not with pure gold

Do NOT give us back:

Kingping-team
    accomplices

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Accomplices rewarded players who were active across the game, as opposed to ones who only come in for war to drop multiple vaults.

I'd agree that bringing them back as they were when removed from the game wouldn't work, simply because of how the concept was screwed by selling them in store so the rich boys loaded up.

Agree completely we need events where something meaningful can be accomplished without having to spend hundreds.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Sirius, como estas?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Reset the game and screw all spend during 4 years to Build an account? Lol....best way to lost 90% of players.

Best way to'stop anyway.

U can have the fun back without reset, why u want reset? Want to spend again or wqs bored to see some more'good like u?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Bring PvP. Any other event can be scrapped

Post Count
    Hey Guys,

I know the frustrations and hear them loud and clear. We can not do a reset do to all sorts of reasons etc and it's unfair for all sorts of folks that have been playing. But,what I can do is toss this to the team for them to note.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Who's going to toss what?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

I know the frustrations and hear them loud and clear. We can not do a reset do to all sorts of reasons etc and it's unfair for all sorts of folks that have been playing. But,what I can do is toss this to the team for them to note.
    Can you ask them why people are sitting on trillions (literally) of CC cash without any use to it? Is it really that hard to find use for such a fundamental part of the game?

Post Count
    Really expensive consumable weapons with mods. The problem with in game cash is that it's never really burned up. Everything you can do with it is a one time purchase. Consumable items would have to be re-purchased after they're destroyed, thereby giving cash a continuing value.

How much would you pay for a weapon with a 1% ip mod that could be consumed in a fight? I'd pay lots.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Really expensive consumable weapons with mods. The problem with in game cash is that it's never really burned up. Everything you can do with it is a one time purchase. Consumable items would have to be re-purchased after they're destroyed, thereby giving cash a continuing value.

How much would you pay for a weapon with a 1% ip mod that could be consumed in a fight? I'd pay lots.
    I agree with you, loved the consumable explosives during early PVP tournaments and football pigskin bombs, people were alot closer stat wise back then. I like idea of putting money into consumable mods.

Master of Musings
    Post Count

If we were still in the time before iph was sold out to big gold spenders I would support this idea. Now, I'm not so sure it would work as desired.

Post Count
    Why? Because big gold spenders will have an advantage? You might want to try a different game.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Guys,

I dont think he was saying to reset stats but to bring back events that gree has destroyed by trying to fix them. Every aspect of thw game that you change has been horrible and you get rid of the ones that we like. Demon farming was great and even hotspots during sa was good and you got rid of it. Boss refills buring rb was good made people be more active . You got rid of that. Lvl 150 eb was crap and what did you do make it impossible to finish.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Why? Because big gold spenders will have an advantage? You might want to try a different game.
    No, because growing iph was perhaps the one thing that could be called a skill in this game. It required some forethought from the player not just mindless tapping and spending.

Reducing everything to how much money someone spends is what has got this game into the mess it's in.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    agree, give us consumable items back...

also stronger def buildings, be able purchased by cc cash...
    stronger att weapons.. etc..