Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You! - Page 23

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Would love to know quickly # of indestructible units and in alphabetical order.

Banned
    Post Count
    Stop killing the game with monster units only the elite can get

Lurker
    Post Count

faction bonus :UPGRADE REDUCTION TIME
    not sure if that was mentioned

Lurker
    Post Count

ideas

sorting of loot/units
    a way to message other faction members about the loot you won.
    bonus cache units that you can gift to allies to get them to come over to your faction with limits on how long you have to stay in the faction or risk loosing the gifts. :-)

Post Count
    A Concrete producing building.
    If it looks like a bird, it's simply Starling.

Post Count
    Please give a setting to disable the Air Raid Siren!....or at least only have it go off when attacked only....I like the other sound effects, but have to turn them off due to that annoying siren going off every 5 seconds....uggh
    Aka: Kung Fu Panda
    ACE still lives on....

Post Count
    After doing this boss event, gree seriously needs to add a 151-200 tier. I'm level 177 n setting an impossibly high boss health for guys at 250 to have difficulty, makes it a daunting challenge for someone of my stature. Seems only fair to your consumers to have all tiers be of 50.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stop people from jumping factions during the ltq to help another faction to complete the ltq.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about letting others see your base decorations???

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What about faction name change option (only for leader)?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think a fun idea would be to able collect faction mates buildings for them but 50/50 split for faction and their bank

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Notifications on the faction forum when someone has joined or left the faction.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J Dunn View Post
    After doing this boss event, gree seriously needs to add a 151-200 tier. I'm level 177 n setting an impossibly high boss health for guys at 250 to have difficulty, makes it a daunting challenge for someone of my stature. Seems only fair to your consumers to have all tiers be of 50.
    I have been making that argument for quite some time:

Now that the level cap has been increased to 300 we should see 3 different Tiers for those over 150.

151-200
    201-250
    251-300.

At this point i would reccomend that you submit a ticket with that suggestion and hope that they implement as frankly those at 151 or even 200 are not in the same strenth as those at 251+ right now.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Took the words straight from my mouth! Why don't you concentrate on fixing the rest of the game first, before adding more to the game?
    Quote Originally Posted by honest Abe View Post
    How about letting others see your base decorations???

Lurker
    Post Count

Great that you're listening!

There are a few things that are necessary to keep us involved. I'm not the heaviest gold spender but I did drop four vaults during the last big event to get the +4 energy helicopter. That said, I don't like that you're now adding these mega items that only the big spenders will be able to get. This means that you end up with more of a tiered system of those who have and have not that's broader than it is today.

A few suggestions including thoughts on your suggestions:

Keep this in mind. You may get a lot of money from a few guys but if you cap what they can gain in an event and then nickel and dime everybody else, you'll make more money. People have to feel like they can compete and when some dude with 5 million attack rolls all over me, that sucks the fun out of my game because I know I'm not going to be able to spend the money it would take to compete with him.

Inventory Management
    I seriously don't know why this hasn't happened before. Nickel and dime us again. We should be able to see what our bottom units are that will be used in battle so we can target replacing them with something slightly more powerful. Nickel and dime us. If our lower is 42/50, we'll spend a little for each unit to pick up 60/70 units. A lot of people will do this if we know that the next guy isn't going to pick up some 125K attack unit because he dropped $500 on the event. Wrigley made millions of dollars selling cheap sticks of gum over and over. We'll buy the gum if you make it tasty.

Quit screwing with us
    I spent a lot of time and effort in staging the new personnel units you added to the game and you just removed some of those units. That really sucks and makes me want to retire. There are other things I could waste my time and money on and this kind of thing makes me want to find a new game.

Make free gold attainable
    Not asking for huge amounts. Even the 10 blocks we get for prizes now still suck. My faction has more blocks than we'll ever use. Give me 3 or 5 gold. It's not much but we look at it as money and it's great. It's like crack. Give us a taste and we'll keep buying it. You gave away gold a few times and I never spent money on gold before that. Give us a little taste.

Killer units for cash - Indestructible for big money
    Somebody else mentioned this and it's a great idea. Nobody really buys cash units unless they have to have them to attack something. They're worthless. You'll sell cash for real money if people can buy indestructible units. Put a timer on it to level the playing field so that you can only buy one every 24 hours. You could offer a boost unit to reduce that time by 15 minutes. It gives us something attainable but doesn't give a huge benefit to people who spend huge money. Nickel and dime us but make things attainable.

Cash for Gold
    Limit us to how much we can get in a day but it gives us a reason to upgrade buildings because we have a need for the cash. Again, keep the playing field level.

Limited time bonus items as prizes
    What if I had an item that I could use for only 5 minutes but it increased my attack by 150k? You know that a person with this event would buy gold and spend it as fast as he could for that 5 minutes. Cool for us and it'll pay off for you. Same thing, make me invincible for 15 minutes with a unit. There are lots of things we could do. Make building upgrade half price with the use of one prize item. It adds some fun randomness to the game that people will like. Limit the use to one or two a day.

Scroll through all allies
    So your friend Bob is an ally and has been for a long time but he's at the bottom of the list and it takes forever to find him. Let us scroll through the whole list. Cache it locally on our machines if you have to.

Fix the stacking
    Several of us were screwed by mistakes in the past with non stacking units. We spent real money to get them. In once case, we got 300 gold back but we spent more than that to get them. In the end, we spent a LOT more gold because we didn't have their benefit so we got screwed. We have a long memory and we hate being burned. I know it was an honest mistake but it sucks. It makes me not want to spend money.

In game notifications that are meaningful
    If something is going to be delayed, send it as an in game message. I rarely come to this forum except to see the walk-through of an event. Send it to us like any other message we get with our news.

Hacker alert tag
    Easy to manage. If you see somebody that's a hacker, give us the ability to tag the hacker. You don't have to track them all down. Use basic statistical analysis. You know higher ranked players will be tagged most often so they will have a higher standard of deviation. Higher than normal reports of a player with a score based on the deviation and report rate will give you the culprits and we'll report fast. You should provide objects that you will only ever use one time and periodically scan inventories and somebody who has more than one is a hacker worth investigating. With a little tuning, you'll have hackers pop up statistically with the reports regularly. If you have some high ranked guys who spend lots of money that you've investigated and you know he's legit, just tag him in your system as not being a hacker and he falls off the radar

Increase Vaults
    I produce over $150 million a day now. A $90 million vault is a joke that doesn't really do anything for me. I don't actually use it now. I know I'm going to lose about $15 million a day in attacks. It's just a tax for me. You should let us increase our vaults and trigger it with income per hour rates. Give us something to work toward. If you're letting us get gold with cash, give us alternate things to spend cash on so we have to use strategy. That's more fun! It'll force us to make decisions and spend real money on gold sometimes.

Throttle the big spenders some
    Seriously, it's taking the fun out of it. I'm level 215 now with 1.5 million attack and 2.2 defense. I get rolled over by some guy who takes $30 million from my base because I had a meeting and couldn't pick up my stuff. Let's limit the number of base hits on an attack. It spreads the wealth. Penalize me for not picking my stuff up but don't let one dude clean up. Same with weapon increases. There's this sudden inflation in the game where it took a long time to pick up 1000 attack before and now I can do it almost instantly. It lessens the value of anything when you increase inflation. You're getting short term benefits but the long term economics of this are that you cheapen the game and we sell our stuff off, donate the cash to our faction, and abandon the base. I see a lot more abandoned bases these days. Gree is the cause of most of this. Again, nickel and dime all of us, don't try to clean up on the elite big spender. You'll make more money in the long run getting $20 to $50 each out of us instead of going for $300 out of very few. Gucci sells some expensive watches to a few fat cats but Timex makes a LOT more money.

More on-screen information
    Ever go to Vegas and play one of those digital slot machines that give you all of the pay tables? Do that for things. You're not giving away secrets. We're all guys that spend money on this game so we're above average to have the dough to spend. Some of us a pretty smart. We do in-depth analysis of the game and build a strategy. Give us the information on a base unit and what the upgrade and pay tables are based on boosted and unboosted values. Give us lots of information and we'll develop plans on how we want to build our bases. We like this kind of stuff and it keeps us interested. Feed numbers to the dorks. We'll respond with our money.

Multiple building upgrades
    Would be a killer one time use bonus item. Let me upgrade a second item. Think of it as Community Chest in Monopoly. Who doesn't like getting something random. Maybe it's $1 million, maybe it's 20 gold, maybe it's a unit that gives me mega power for a few minutes and maybe it's one time use card that lets me upgrade another building while the first is upgrading or maybe it lets me complete construction. Put your minds together and there are lots of things you could come up with and it would be fun.

I could go on. In the end, you're trying to knock one into the bleachers with every swing. A few will keep dropping a few hundred bucks every month for mammoth prizes but the inflation will drive the rest of us away. Throttle it back, put limits on growth and give weaker guys a chance. Give us reasonable little tastes of gold and things we can do with it and more people will spend. A kid can get away with dropping $9.99 on a game because his aunt gave him a gift card. Better yet, work up what tax would be and drop it based on gift card sizes so he doesn't have to beg mom to spend real money on tax. Be smart about it and make it easy for people to spend little bits to get little things and we'll keep spending for a long time.

Thanks,
    Fourth Stooge
    The Darkness