DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas to better the gameplay!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count

Ideas to better the gameplay!

Just curious on what others would want to change in the game?

I would like to see an update to the avatars. Perhaps a transgender option as an example.

An event where your player can go to jail for a few days.

Battles that have 4 to 6 syndicates all fighting at the same time.
    ZFG like a unicorns privates are where dreams are born.

Consistent Contributor PhantomNine's Avatar
    Post Count
    According to Gree, the drop rate on bricks is as should be....but if the majority of players are complaining that bricks are difficult to find, why not change it for a better game play experience??? I feel the current situation with bricks, is promoting actions to take place which I'm sure Gree, would prefer would not take place since the actions are contrary to the fundamental spirit of fair and honest game play.

Post Count
    I want to see a minigame where you could attack your opponent's hood with various types of attackers that you could deploy against their defenses. They could arrange their hood in a way that optimizes the defense with buildings that shoot at your opponent's attackers. You could build walls to protect your resources from being stolen. The attackers could have different attributes, for instance some could fly, which would let them evade certain defenses. There could be a leaderboard based on points that you could accumulate by beating your opponents in battle. That would be totally cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about a hat having carnal adventures in a zoo?

Post Count
    Curious George and the man in the yellow hat?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I want to see a minigame where you could attack your opponent's hood with various types of attackers that you could deploy against their defenses. They could arrange their hood in a way that optimizes the defense with buildings that shoot at your opponent's attackers. You could build walls to protect your resources from being stolen. The attackers could have different attributes, for instance some could fly, which would let them evade certain defenses. There could be a leaderboard based on points that you could accumulate by beating your opponents in battle. That would be totally cool.
    When I first started playing the game, I used to strategically place my defense buildings thinking it helped stave off robberies. It did not.

I always thought it would be cool to have a GTA type scenario when doing jobs. There is no way my avatar should be able to walk around the city killing people indiscriminately. There should be cops patrolling the areas forcing you to use a little more stealth in carrying out your nefarious activities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Short specials. Guaranteed brick on every attack in the next hour, gold cost halfed for the next hour, energy regen boosted for an hour, buildings collected Within the hour pay double, something of that nature. A "hotspot" for random areas of the game. Maybe even have it so it's completely random on each account or for each syndicate, not cc wide.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dat Guy View Post
    When I first started playing the game, I used to strategically place my defense buildings thinking it helped stave off robberies. It did not.

I always thought it would be cool to have a GTA type scenario when doing jobs. There is no way my avatar should be able to walk around the city killing people indiscriminately. There should be cops patrolling the areas forcing you to use a little more stealth in carrying out your nefarious activities.
    The game was always ridiculous like that. Can you imagine a real life powerful mob not being able to react against some little punk who manages to rob one of their businesses. They'd crush them! In this game hitting back just gave the punk a link to come round whenever.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    According to Gree, the drop rate on bricks is as should be....but if the majority of players are complaining that bricks are difficult to find, why not change it for a better game play experience??? I feel the current situation with bricks, is promoting actions to take place which I'm sure Gree, would prefer would not take place since the actions are contrary to the fundamental spirit of fair and honest game play.
    I wonder if there's a differing drop rate scaled according to how big a spender a player is?

I'm convinced something is going on in box events. Some people in my syn who are spenders post pics in chat of prizes with 14 to 20+ million stats. I've never won anything above 11 million. You'd think by the law of averages that a really good prize might pop out once every few cycles or so, but no. I suspect that the best prizes are simply greyed out for non-spenders so they can never be won. Would it be legal to do something like that?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    You can buy bricks in game!

FYI: your level 300 account is a sweet target in battle....

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How about a set of short events that pop up randomly? A single street assault or battle that shows up without warning. Winner of the battle gets something towards their syn base or a temporary bonus. Loser loses 1% of banked cash or 5% of non-banked cash.

Banned
    Post Count
    how ahout bringing back PvP?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by !Radar View Post
    Short specials. Guaranteed brick on every attack in the next hour.
    This sounds like a fun idea. Something like this would definitely get people to play this game more often.
    Mafia Code: 432-805-601

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Fixing the bugs would be awesome. Plenty on Android remain unresolved.
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

"None of your business" -and that's a quote.
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    You can buy bricks in game!

I can't (as far as I know). Still not hip I guess.
    "When the going gets weird
    The Weird turn pro."
    -- Hunter S Thompson, True American