Epic Fail with this Raid Boss Event Gree! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Has your syndicate run out of Uzi's already?

Voters
265. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

240 90.57%
  • No

25 9.43%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Epic Fail with this Raid Boss Event Gree!

Banned
    Post Count
    Buying uzis with RP would b nice most ppl have millions at this point not even sure y RP exists or is still given out. I spend all mine on doomsday frags, its a complete rip off but at least u gain some stats. Also whos the 3 of people they "say" they havent run out of uzis? R they even summoning bosses?
    Last edited by Stooboot; 12-18-2013 at 02:26 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Until now EVERY raid boss was a problem! In first one Gree started stealing rewards, in second one some bosses didn't die and we had to wait till time is up to summon new ones. And this one? Well, we all know...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    Surely they'll lower uzis required for the event.. If they dont, they'll be facing a bigger loss since no one's gonna buy uzis with gold & thus no one spends gold on the event..
    If they didnt think of this already, they better start thinking..
    I was right then! I should just buy out gree, will probably make more money than them
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Voted no, but then again I only had 10 which isn't enough to do even level 1 normal. Pathetic!

And a second for the call to be able to use respect points for buying Uzis. Heaven knows some purpose has to be made for the useless coins now.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss
    stop giving them ideas..
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Syndicates on 13/22 of normal and have run out...

didn't bother attempting Elite & want to try to get the 47K reward instead of the lower reward for Easy...

did think we'd get further than this before we ran out but, event was Called Far Too Early, as UZIs only just started dropping.

what really p*sses me off, is that before the Ixtab Gang Event, the Special Weapons were dropping for weeks...
    we left hundreds behind when event finished because, back then, we weren't strong enough to go far in event...

now we've got the strength (physical starts & in depth/numbers) but we can't get the special items to drop!

Make them Drop for Robberies and Fights, as well Jobs & increase that stupid drop rate...

NB: I used 14-1500 Energy Points this morning without picking up a Single UZI - That is just Total B*llsh*t!!!

Post Count
    its actually 2 uzis for 5 gold. still not worth it. our syndicate has 100 uzis left and in on last of last level of normal, hoping the ltq will give a higher drop rate
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    LMAO around 1200 energy just spent in West Side for Solitary UZI (& that was on very last hit!)

Total BS!!!

Minimum Drop Level should be 2 for that amount of energy but, realistically, it should be 4!

Post Count
    I was starting to think that Gree was just completely incompetent with this sort of nonsense but now I know for sure that all they want to do is intentionally screw all of their customers. There will be no way in hell I will be spending that type of money on uzi's.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    This raid boss event is a disaster.

Syndicates haven't had enough time to collect Uzi's and i'm pretty sure most teams are already out of Uzi's which kind lof puts a downer on the whole event.

If you think players are going to purchase Uzi's at a price of 5 gold for one Uzi you are very much mistaken. It should be the other way round, 1 gold for 5 Uzi's. You'll make more money from teams having lots of Uzi's and being able to take part in the event during the length of its duration.

The Raid Boss event should really be the last event on the mission list. Or start letting Uzi's drop from PvP and robberies as well.
    Completely agree with this post I spend more money on gold during the event but me and everyone in my syndicate are point blank refusing to spend 5 gold on one Uzi, GREE s greed is showing here but its them that's losing out, only mugs spend 5 gold on 1 Uzi. GREE should have called themselves GREEDY.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    While I like the idea of the raid boss event it have been a failure. Fist one good prizes taken back, second one had to turn to black market to complete it...this time the time was so short and drop rate so poor there are not even any to buy on black market...EPIC fail Gree! Good news is I will get to sleep through the night instead of having to set my alarm to to a FA on a lvl 100 boss throughout the night
    Blood Sweat & Beers (BSB)
    Top 20 team!
    Always looking for bad azz recruits!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    Syndicates on 13/22 of normal and have run out...

didn't bother attempting Elite & want to try to get the 47K reward instead of the lower reward for Easy...

did think we'd get further than this before we ran out but, event was Called Far Too Early, as UZIs only just started dropping.

what really p*sses me off, is that before the Ixtab Gang Event, the Special Weapons were dropping for weeks...
    we left hundreds behind when event finished because, back then, we weren't strong enough to go far in event...

now we've got the strength (physical starts & in depth/numbers) but we can't get the special items to drop!

Make them Drop for Robberies and Fights, as well Jobs & increase that stupid drop rate...

NB: I used 14-1500 Energy Points this morning without picking up a Single UZI - That is just Total B*llsh*t!!!

Damn, you messed up! you should of gone for at least the easy prize which comes out to a total of 50k attack.

We are stuck on 17/20 easy and normal completed itself to 7/22 we should be able to finish at least easy mode and get to about 11/22 normal.

Something is something.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    Also whos the 3 of people they "say" they havent run out of uzis? R they even summoning bosses?
    I have 25 uzis left but am not strong enough to beat a lvl 60 boss, have enough uzis to summon 3 lvl 30 bosses or care about the easy event, so I'll probably end the event with 25 uzis... also have 2 uzis on my char if anyone wants to buy them from me for 50 mil.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolo View Post
    I have 25 uzis left but am not strong enough to beat a lvl 60 boss, have enough uzis to summon 3 lvl 30 bosses or care about the easy event, so I'll probably end the event with 25 uzis... also have 2 uzis on my char if anyone wants to buy them from me for 50 mil.

I'd buy them off you but how can we trust we would actually get there Uzi's?