My time in KA has finally come to and END!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My time in KA has finally come to and END!

Post Count

My time in KA has finally come to and END!

Finally i am Free of this KA addictions!

Anyways, it was the greatest ride fighting with all the Legends of FUN for 10 wars. And moved to SB1 & SB4 for the next 12 wars, & my last 3 wars with FIB until i lay my Sword to rest.

With all those Conquest individual recycle prizes, KA had change much & is getting out of hand for those light gems spender. And killing those Rats, Worms, Bugs, & other insects in LTQ over & over again & got tired & worn out killing those things every week. And I have enough on feeding Gree's children...

Anyhow, the only priceless on playing this game is meeting people from around the world. Especially that tradition i started for sharing RL pic celebration 2 hrs before the war ends. It was awesome to see everyone what they look like & the places they lived...

And for those who are still playing & especially those RKs - i wonder how much total you spent on this game.. Mine is only around $2k - this amount not even 1/4 on the expenses they spent on this game. Yes, the game is fun like everyone said but the addiction is hard to stop sometimes. Enough said from me, Lol!

Anyways, thanks a whole lot everyone & for all those people i've met in Kakao Chat room, FUN Legends - you know who you are & we still chat in our FUN Legends room & also here in the Forum. And this is for Sam an SB leader - "Who said my SA Spurs are old & can't win Championship, huh?" 4 games to 1 & a complete payback time from last year down 3 games to 4 only - in Best of 7 in NBA Finals. LJ is going back home though & no more Miami Heat title run, Lol!

Take care everyone here in KA & so long..

*i still play MW & see you on the other side for those who play...
    Last edited by Gambit12; 07-31-2014 at 05:48 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    You will be back, they always come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    You will be back, they always come back.
    Lol! We will see...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    congrats on beating the game gambit! Final level/stats?
    damnnnn only 2k spent! lol i've never been in a top 10 guild and i've spent more than that..... i must be doing something wrong. LMAO.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    So you still feed Gree by playing MW....priceless Good Bye Post....honestly nobody cares ....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Take care Gambit...
    It was always enjoyable chatting with you. I will miss the insight you imparted on me

Best of luck

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    honestly nobody cares ....
    Honestly, this pretty much applies to every post you've every written

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    How much did you sell your toon for:-O

I quit too, this game is garbage.

Hello Ray,

I would like to thank you for presenting the last straw with which I will now free myself from your app. The way I see it, it is your dev’s fault that the sell and confirmation buttons are in the same location as the upgrade button. You guys can change the vault location, and change it back, but you choose not to change the positions of these buttons, this has been an ongoing problem among many other problems. On the bright side, I have just used the hell out of your sell/confirmation buttons! Please delete my account, as I have deleted you crappy app.

Other reasons I quit:
    gems get automatically and unintentionally spent just by leisurely pushing buttons
    only way to succeed is to constantly work overtime at allowed game exploits
    get way into non-intuitive character development before realizing you've ruined it.
    Thanks GREEd

Thank you very little,

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    congrats on beating the game gambit! Final level/stats?
    damnnnn only 2k spent! lol i've never been in a top 10 guild and i've spent more than that..... i must be doing something wrong. LMAO.
    Lv 203 500M/400M

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Take care Gambit...
    It was always enjoyable chatting with you. I will miss the insight you imparted on me

Best of luck
    Your Welcome Krayt & thanks too..!

Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    How much did you sell your toon for:-O
    Secret, Lol!
    Last edited by Gambit12; 08-01-2014 at 04:17 PM.