Why players were complaining about "collect all"

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why players were complaining about "collect all"

Post Count

Why players were complaining about "collect all"

Looks like this feature does not vault your cash. If you hit the button and collect everything that money does not immediately show up in your vault screen sometimes. There can be a delay of several seconds so if you go merrily off thinking you cash is safe it is not.

Also, this feature will collect all your money buildings including raided ones even though if you manually collect leaving raided buildings the button will disappear after you have collected your last raided building. For those leaving their buildings raided beware.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    In my experiance, it does not collect raided buildings. I thought that i could sync my building together using this, and when i came back to my base, only the raided buildings were left uncollected. Anyone else experience this?
    Last edited by Alexindahouss94; 08-02-2014 at 12:29 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same here... I think they intended it this way but with Gree.... ???

Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    In my experiance, it does not collect raided buildings. I thought that i could sync my building together using this, abd when i came back to my base, only the raided buildings were left uncollected. Anyone else experience this?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It does not vault ur cash. It doesn't even truly collect ur cash until u sink up with the server manually. U still have time that u can b raided so be careful. Force Sync immediately!, manually vault if ur cash lvs r that low. I jus open faction chat or refresh rivals list.

Remember: everything is a half job. Jus think like a lazy dev and then adjust ur gaming style to make up for the lack of ability. Probably gonna get 2 demerit points knocked off my forum license for that witty barb.
    Last edited by bam bam.; 08-02-2014 at 09:24 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't worry! They just hired ANOTHER community service rep since it's going so well with tadaaaaha.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    iOS - Collect All collects only LIT not RAIDED buildings.

DROID - Collect All collects ALL buildings included all raided buildings!

You are going to get some complaints...and justifiably so!

JOIN THE STORIED, BEASTS OF MODERN WAR!

PM NOW FOR DETAILS!

Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Wow, what a load of bollucks. If only everyone playing modern war had such a strategic mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Full FRONTAL?! Must be a different game than I'm playing. Lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post

Thanks for clearing that up

Post Count
    On Android:
    Hit collect all > then vault > then click faction link to synch with server ...

All this takes less than 10 seconds , never lost a dime nor have I noticed any discrepancy in monies collected.
    -Most of the arguments to which I am party fall somewhat short of being impressive, owning to the fact that neither I nor my opponent knows what we are talking about -

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

the fact that it does not collect raided buildings and does for another OS is pretty lame Gree. did you guys save some money that way or was it just to hard for your guys to do?

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count

What? An andriod advantage... all I read/hear is iOS has it so much better. Not that anything will shut them up!
    LOOOK INTO MY EYE...
    Join my faction--
    Must: use groupMe, make weekly donation, be active... simple as that.
    No: absurd WD, stat, level, daily donation minimums here.
    Leader matches all cash donations!
    PM me for more information.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspect5 View Post
    the fact that it does not collect raided buildings and does for another OS is pretty lame Gree. did you guys save some money that way or was it just to hard for your guys to do?
    What about the fact that many Android users are no longer getting videos to watch for free gold? Is that fair to us? One account hasn't had any since changes were made a while ago, and my other account gets a couple a week if that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wish the collect all was consistent. I'm on iOS, it collects all... sometimes... Raided buildings may get collected if they are not showing as raided. Since 80% of my raided buildings never show up as raided it collects that 80% usually...

I would think that raided buildings should show up. Most times I have to exit the game before collecting and force close it. Sometimes this still doesn't work and I have to do it 2-3 times just to see what has been raided. I just don't bother and instead go hit someone to see if my boosts are down. If they are then I go to the trouble of 2-3 restarts til they show up as raided so I can fix them.

Although boosts are not part of the collect button the cash buildings are behaving in the same way. I can only guess how much was raided as the report has truncated numbers 603958.... was it 6 mil or 60 mil? who knows if you can't check to see what was raided.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well when you manually tap on every building it doesn't automatically vault it. You tap every building and then vault it.

Collect all basically saves you the trouble of tapping every building. I do agree it should collect raided buildings.

You guys would whine about something even if it did vault it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm a very consistent whiner, I whine about broken game functions and poorly planned events that require massive glitch repairs that are released as live and the company takes money for them.

Make it work right before you try and sell it. I don't spend money here. Some people that do spend money, need to be able to open this forum and read 4000 hack, glitch and poor customer service threads so they can make an informed decision.

The game is fun and for free too. As for vaulting cash you need to be under the vault limit which is only during WD for me. Since I'm always over vault you can collect 3.6M from me if someone else hasn't already in the recent past. This needs to be way higher. My IPH on hourly buildings is almost that much.

To make the vault useful it needs to be worth using. losing 3.6 million 1 or 2 times/day is way less then the cost of expanding the vault. If there was real pain from being attacked and real reward for attacking I'm sure that would change. This 300K/hit was set back at the beginning of this game when 500k iph was huge. Now with 10 Million being pretty average they should increase the amount to 3M/hit and the limit to 36M at least.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I tend to agree. I recently brought myself up to 120 million to get the Zambezi building, just through building income and raiding, and was only raided 2 times for a total of about 3 million over several days. My Vault was only 36 million. So it really is not worth spending all that money on the vault.