Influence Points Change for Upcoming Battle for Empire City 4/18-4/21 - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Influence Points Change for Upcoming Battle for Empire City 4/18-4/21

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If the semi inevitable glitch results in me scoring a gazillion points each hit, and those who hit me losing ip then bring it on
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    If the semi inevitable glitch results in me scoring a gazillion points each hit, and those who hit me losing ip then bring it on
    Nobody will complain about this glitch

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjibbks5 View Post
    Nobody will complain about this glitch
    Oh, sorry. It's unique to me. You'll have to find your own that doesn't infringe on the state of eternal dibs I've placed on that

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Anybody that plays MW already knows what these changes will do. It was implemented about 4-5 wars ago. Overall you will see a decrease in average ip and they pretty much removed the level bias. Higher ip will be given to the smaller difference between you att and their def. In other words the smaller the gap the more ip.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubby1113 View Post
    Anybody that plays MW already knows what these changes will do. It was implemented about 4-5 wars ago. Overall you will see a decrease in average ip and they pretty much removed the level bias. Higher ip will be given to the smaller difference between you att and their def. In other words the smaller the gap the more ip.
    So something like in the old PVP showdowns?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by soullezz View Post
    If u spend money to get ur stats then it shd be fine. But the problem is people are camping their minis and send them to low level streak syndicates such as pink kitten and sun tzu's wicked orphanage during battle. Same amount of gold during battle but different outcome. Totally unfair!
    how is that a problem?

different outcome because they approach the war with a different strategy.

They settle for lower absolute rank.

Those aren't the only syns that do this. Nasty Rude Boys succeeded in getting their wins and streaks in, and they sat in top 100 instead of their normal top 50.

There is no "karma' because there hasn't been any wrongdoing to begin with. You honestly seem bitter about the success the streak teams have had in the past.
    Last edited by GucciMane; 04-17-2014 at 08:53 AM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    how is that a problem?

Those aren't the only syns that do this. Nasty Rude Boys succeeded in getting their wins and streaks in, and they sat in top 100 instead of their normal top 50.

There is no "karma' because there hasn't been any wrongdoing to begin with. You honestly seem bitter about the success the streak teams have had in the past.
    In crime city, it's a matter of whose wallet is deeper. if u got a deeper wallet u are a winner, there isn't a strategy.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hmmmm, so, a level 250 hitting a level 50 with close stats is gonna get good IP?
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciMane View Post
    how is that a problem?

Btw to add on,I am not bitter because my syndicate beat them and it's only matter whether we want to spent or not. I doubt u will say so if we are on the same level and battle with each other (with same influence point/hit). I just feel those L250 shouldn't be at a disadvantage especially with all these attack mod. Battle at the same level will determine whose real life wallet is deeper.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bravo 6 vk View Post
    Hmmmm, so, a level 250 hitting a level 50 with close stats is gonna get good IP?
    Well if you really read it then you would see that I said "pretty much removed level bias". You will still get crap ip for that big of a level difference.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So top teams will struggle to score ip on weaker opponents..? Where is the logic

edit. Take Tam for example, the biggest spender in the game with the highest attack off all, will then suffer the most. Ask her about small gaps..
    Last edited by aron; 04-17-2014 at 10:15 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    hate to be negative, but 1st you give out IP mods, then all of a sudden the range becomes so wide that the IP mod is virtually worthless.. now u "fix" it !!

- FIX the android LIST so android officers in top 20 team like my self and others can actually sort out the team with IP scored. THIS HAS BEEN BROKEN FOR WELL OVER A YEAR NOW.

- FIX android LAAAAG and even slowness of loading the app every update seems to make it even longer to load the game and I own the best android phone out.. !!

- FIX DROP RATE of BRICKS and UZIS.

- Fix XP and RP "rewards" !!! no one wants them and there is nothing we can do with them at all after your level 10 im guessing lower these days.

- FIX, defensive buildings use ! etc etc...

thanks for "listening"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aron View Post
    So top teams will struggle to score ip on weaker opponents..? Where is the logic

edit. Take Tam for example, the biggest spender in the game with the highest attack off all, will then suffer the most. Ask her about small gaps..
    The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    - Fix XP and RP "rewards" !!! no one wants them and there is nothing we can do with them at all after your level 10 im guessing lower these days.
    There are valor items worth thousands of points in MW. If a similar event to Full Assault should appear here I'd very much expect similar stat respect items to appear in the CC store.

There has to be some reason for the colossal amounts of respect given out during events now, doesn't there?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Full Assault would be epic in CC. I could dump items for 4 or 5 events before I even got close to using "real" items.