WD starts tomorrow, what to do about update?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WD starts tomorrow, what to do about update?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Question WD starts tomorrow, what to do about update?

Title pretty much ask the question. Update still has problems, but new features and the prizes for those will require the update. What are we supposed to do? WD should be pushed back a week so the bugs can be worked out.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrown View Post
    Title pretty much ask the question. Update still has problems, but new features and the prizes for those will require the update. What are we supposed to do? WD should be pushed back a week so the bugs can be worked out.
    I have a sneaky feeling the developers are in a mad frenzy as we speak to resolve the problem.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBobJimbob View Post
    I have a sneaky feeling the developers are in a mad frenzy as we speak to resolve the problem.
    I have a feeling that you are right.. lol
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    There will not be a division leaderboard for this weekend's World Domination event. So players will not need to update for this event.

The fixes are coming for 4.5.1; we're waiting for approval for an estimated time.

Banned
    Post Count
    I wonder how long it will take for the fixes of the fixes for 4.5.1 to get released.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Thanks Tadaaah

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    There will not be a division leaderboard for this weekend's World Domination event. So players will not need to update for this event.

The fixes are coming for 4.5.1; we're waiting for approval for an estimated time.
    Waiting to have the time approved???
    What does that mean, and how does it work?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gbrown View Post
    The WD won't be cancelled.
    It would make sense to push back events which is why they won't do it.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WD won't be cancelled, the update won't be approved by Apple by the time it starts and the whole thing will be a mess.

Same as usual then.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Tadaaah not for nothing, but most of us are already effed up on the update anyways, might as well make everyone be on the same level and do the divisions thing.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I see the propoganda ministry has removed the threads pertaining to the current update issues. Why?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance Link View Post
    I see the propoganda ministry has removed the threads pertaining to the current update issues. Why?
    They are still there. But they were locked and have since fallen to the second page. They are trying to push all discussion to the stickied thread.

Consistent Contributor bilbo baggins's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have just done an update and gone from 620m attack to 12m. All my breifcase info has gone (was on 9/10) and now am screwed. Great job gree

Lurker
    Post Count

Hey what about all the Units we couldn't get cause of the "update we did cause we trusted GREE'?

MW is kicking me out every 4-5 sec. could not participate on Boss event could not participate in fltq! no LTQ..

very dissapointing...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Any update this morning on a revised fix version?

WD starts today.. I still have multiple players that can not even get into the game, let alone send a ticket into support. continues to kick them out of the game, crates screwed up, transfer to maps.... etc, not just a stat issue here..

thx.
    Last edited by Cmdr_Vessery; 11-07-2014 at 07:37 AM.