Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    One Firestorm Vanguard+ has been credited to me account. I guess I was one of the first because I got it so fast, that was my plan anyway... wish you best guys.

Haha...I got this on the same day GW started.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables

Quote Originally Posted by Tallimos1 View Post
    I had a guild made who was crafting a heroic epic and it was canceled once the event ended.
    Your guild member is liar.
    Its enough if you start craft 1min before Heroic Mode ends.

2 days and still waiting armor
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

I sent ticket a few hours ago . It seems that I will have to wait very long ..
    Hope they manage to solve it before this Mode ends . Or I will have to craft the first one , and use gem to finish crafting it at once , lvl it up , and start crating the plus

More than 2 days now im waiting. Im beyond frustrated, im getting extremely angry now. Relic, wtf is really going on? Am I going to get this or not, and y is it taking over 56 hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    More than 2 days now im waiting. Im beyond frustrated, im getting extremely angry now. Relic, wtf is really going on? Am I going to get this or not, and y is it taking over 56 hours?
    Can you tell us when you get it?

Over 52h now in here _o/

Yea same to u Pimatsu, let us know when u get it (if we ever get it). They do realize theres a time limit on Heroic rite? Not exactly the time to be going this slow.

@Relic,
    Do I have to send in another ticket? What happened to you "expediting" the process when I gave u my ticket number? Sorry to be like this, but times running out and I just dont understand wat could possibly be taking this long... its closing in on 3 days now! I almost have all 16 starcrystals....
    Last edited by Regretz; 05-12-2015 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    After waiting for 56 hours I got the Firestorm+ a moment ago credited to my account exactly as shown above by others.

Well im at at 65 hours now and counting, my frustration is just continuing to grow. Why are others getting it sooner than me? 65 friggin hours and im still in the dark, Relic and Legalious have been of absolutely 0 help in this matter as well

More than 61 hours now in here _o/

Maybe different platform?
    My ticket number: #2417703
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 05-12-2015 at 03:39 PM.

Hi everyone,

I apologize I haven't replied to this sooner, for some reason new posts weren't showing up for me today.

There is a high volume of tickets in queue and still coming in regarding the +version of the Firestorm Vanguard. It will take some time for them to be replied to because of this, but they are being moved through currently. Please keep in mind that tickets are answered in the order they're received and you only need to submit one ticket for your issue. Please don't submit more because it will take even longer for this to be corrected for you.

I know it's frustrating and inconvenient having to wait, but the best thing to do after you've sent a ticket in is to sit tight because it will be taken care, it's just a slow process because of the number of tickets. Even if you don't hear from Support after Heroic Mode has ended, you should still be issued what is due to you, so there's no need to fret about it coming to an end soon.

Apologies for the wait on this, you guys. The volume of tickets take some time to get through.

But we cant make other one?
    When Heroic Mode ends....pieces are gone.
    So...some people can make more, but some cant?!

This just keeps getting better and better. Im halfway through the final stage of Heroic Mode, so im about to have my 16th starcrystal. I expect to be able to use those starcrystals to craft more... and I know if the tickets r going in order I should ha e gotten mine by now, since I had all 8 starcrystaks relatively quickly. I know not many people could have collected them before me.

I got armor just now.
    Took around 2d 15h

I hope you get yours also, Regretz
    Last edited by Pimatsu; 05-12-2015 at 05:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    There is a high volume of tickets in queue and still coming in regarding the +version of the Firestorm Vanguard. It will take some time for them to be replied to because of this, but they are being moved through currently.
    Yep, was a dumb move to route that through CS instead of handling it through a database query... I guess minimizing the Firestorm+-es given out was more important than keeping player frustration and CS load low...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

So please answer this question...What happens if heroic runs out or we wait till the last second?
    Should we craft the regular version and hope gree fixes this?
    Or do we take it on the chin by waiting too long and gree will gift us a firestorm+ in the future?
    Seriously, how are we supposed to procede as times running out.
    Find this out.