Disappearing Cash, round two - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disappearing Cash, round two

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsagacity View Post
    I remember collecting all 8-hour buildings but later found some are uncollected, which also happened to my 3-hour buildings. Very strange.
    It happens to my 12-hour buildings again, just after the maintenance. Now I have one Movie Theater out of sync.

Lurker
    Post Count

Losing money - what's up?

I had over 200k in my account this morning after collecting from buildings. When I went out of the main screen I noticed that it went down to 150k. Anyway to get this fixed? I'm a newbie and the money... Help!

Post Count
    CJ, any word on why some of us can't get into our sydicate tab? I have two android accounts and it works on one but not the other. Not trying to change the subject of this thread but there have been quite a bit going wrong with this game recently. I also have the problem where a couple of dollars will be unbanked (again, only on one of my accounts). I dont really care because I have 0% bank fees but for some reason it still annoys me!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Nope not a beta and still wonky. Collected from bldgs and instead of say 85K got 4 K! Shutdown and restart app then the total was correct. Couldn't bank the 4 k either. Stuff like that is still going on.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    on all games yes, all collections screwed. collected 92 mill in cc only 20 registered. ka whole collection went away while trying to put into vault.. and nothing should have be ready to collect by that time
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We got a couple of reports about this post-maintenance. If anyone is still seeing this weirdness, please let us know.
    I'm still seeing weirdness, although so far it hasn't been weirdness with disappearing cash again.

My stamina is full and everyone on my rivals list is too beat up. Refresh after refresh, just going down the list, everyone in CC is "too beat up". Even if I visit their hood and they are showing the gun icon, still too beat up. I can visit hoods and check out the syndicate pages without issue, so I'm not assuming connection issues because I can't visit hoods, check syndicate info, or even refresh the rivals list if my connection gets dropped.

It's difficult to say exactly how long this has been happening, but I am definitely missing out on a lot of RP by not being able to beat up some rivals.

The robbery glitch is still occurring, so I'm not wasting my time/stamina on robs until that issue is also fixed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsagacity View Post
    It happens to my 12-hour buildings again, just after the maintenance. Now I have one Movie Theater out of sync.
    I can confirm al the glitches are stil in the game ,this was before the maintenance and after the maintenance from today the same glitches are on.Nothing changed at all!Losing robberies against 1/2 statts is also quite annoying (not fixed in 3 weeks), 0 $ in syndicate donate screen came up today at least for me .
    I am not an expert in these matters but you have to do better and fix it asap ,the fun of playing the game is gone at the moment.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    i have had problems for at least 6 days now, nearly every time i play the game i get cannot connect. i got a reply from support on sat saying "Thank you for the report. Due to technical issues, the game was down for a short period of time but should be back to normal. We apologize for the inconvenience". i hope they are gonna do somethink about it.

Post Count
    Yep, over 36 mil just disappeared from my cash on hand as soon as I collected from buildings....sending in a ticket
    Last edited by TRAZ; 03-10-2013 at 06:33 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have had issues as well. Had millions disappear after I collected, then when I tried closing and going back in the game I couldn't get it to reload. I finally deleted and reinstalled the game, and was able to get in, but the money wasn't there and the buildings weren't ready to collect. And the game still seems to be buggy. When I try to fight a rival, I get the "player is too beat up" notice, but if I try to fight them again it works. It seems like I have to do things twice to get it to work.
    How do I send in an email to notify of these issues I'm having?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobie View Post
    I have had issues as well. Had millions disappear after I collected, then when I tried closing and going back in the game I couldn't get it to reload. I finally deleted and reinstalled the game, and was able to get in, but the money wasn't there and the buildings weren't ready to collect. And the game still seems to be buggy. When I try to fight a rival, I get the "player is too beat up" notice, but if I try to fight them again it works. It seems like I have to do things twice to get it to work.
    How do I send in an email to notify of these issues I'm having?
    Pulling our leg? If not get into your app, pull up menu, click "MORE", Click the "?" and then "Contact Support" Type away!

Banned
    Post Count
    I just took a chance with robbing someone. Luckily I didn't just get $1 or a loss, but something else "not-right" did occur.

I got zero RP for the robbery. I know, that's a REALLY old bug that will probably be ignored forever. That's not the problem. The problem is, I have a Discreet Getaway vehicle with "+5 Respect from Robberies" modifier.

0 RP from a robbery = broken modifier.

Gree, you guys are making it very difficult to stay cool about this crap. The game is clearly broken as hell at the moment.

Post Count
    And here im gonna buy a tank for 27,5m but what do i get..... Got a big nothing no tank but lost the cash too.

So i bet this thing gonna effect buying items too, well ticket sent in...
    Don't whine when loosing cash. Play the game as it should be, Rob or be robbed...
    And i usually win my robberies

Who you gonna call ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @dudeman. I have the same problem. I have the urban ops carbine gun with a +5 RP modifier. I noticed once out of 50 robs no RPs are awarded. Other than that no problems.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    I got zero RP for the robbery. I know, that's a REALLY old bug that will probably be ignored forever. That's not the problem. The problem is, I have a Discreet Getaway vehicle with "+5 Respect from Robberies" modifier.

0 RP from a robbery = broken modifier.
    Well that actually should help them solve that issue. I know what you're talking about. I always assumed it just decided to give me 0 RP for the robbery. If you're getting 0 RP from that robbery with the +5 modifier then there was obviously an issue with it assigning a respect amount for that building. At somebody the game tried to grab the resepct amount for the robbery and the server responded with no value for the respect - so it was forced to give you nothing :/

That's my theory at least.

So anyways I have all my 12s synced so I collected all of them and got 60% of it. 5 minutes later then the other 400k completed again and I collected it all. Also with that 585k in my inventory, I collected my haunted mansion and hit the box open only to be served with a message that "I need more cash" and my inventory showed about 1,032 (laundromat income). Upon restarting the game it was back, but this is getting obsurde. I hope it's not just me who is having constant connection issues with the servers either, randomly getting thrown "player is too beat up" messages even though I can keep attacking them. It usually takes me 2 - 3 tries to start the game up because even though I'm on 3G I "Need an internet connection to play the game".
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.