DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: game any better?

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

game any better?

haven't played in a month, and loving it to be honest. I see Deca is taking over soon......has the game improved any?

Still glitchy? Gold grabs all the time?

Hoping it improves and I'll come back. if not, life outside MW has been great!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    haven't played in a month, and loving it to be honest. I see Deca is taking over soon......has the game improved any?

Still glitchy? Gold grabs all the time?

Hoping it improves and I'll come back. if not, life outside MW has been great!
    You're welcome to come back!

Deca aims to make older, beloved games great again!
    Lots of improvements have been made with still more to come.

It's not an overnight process; they're learning and very responsive in the communication channels that Funzio/GREE set up last year to improve MW.
    Line ID: clementine88

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quick answer.... no, at least not yet

Banned
    Post Count
    Still not better, but it may be to soon to tell since Deca hasn't taken over yet. But from what I have heard, customer service is still going to be on Gree's side, so I don't expect much improvement on that end. I'm waiting u till the deca take over to see what happens with the game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    nope no nope no nope

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist of Cain View Post
    Hahaha. One of my all time favorite movie scenes!!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    It's gotten even worse the past few days.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hopefully deca might remove some of the less popular elements that seem to clog up game play is constant pop ups appearing during fl and wd and maybe even add new elements that are to the experience

Consistent Contributor Bambamgunz's Avatar
    Post Count
    i pad fixes making login times even longer.switching accounts is a joke on ipad.5min into war before data push and game loads!!
    Droids were awsome last year and gree fixed stuff and now gone to crapper!
    out of 4 ios and 4 droids i bought last 2 years the only one working great is iphone 6s.
    file:///C:/Users/User/Desktop/Events/VFF/TEMPORARY/1500x1125.jpeg.6563dcd23c12442da2c4b244f5ad1d87.jp  g

Post Count

No better, getting worse

Quote Originally Posted by Bambamgunz View Post
    i pad fixes making login times even longer.switching accounts is a joke on ipad.5min into war before data push and game loads!!
    out of 4 ios and 4 droids i bought last 2 years the only one working great is iphone 6s.
    Most of the few remaining members of my faction continue to have login issues. Some can't get in at all, some get in and then booted right away. I have no problem getting in but staying interested is another matter. The new owners need to step up and improve game play. Look at the leader boards, who can bother playing?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamgunz View Post
    Not only login is longer. LTQ goal complete screen appears longer as well... WD hit result screen also.
    I hope that Deca will improve performance in the game.

Banned
    Post Count
    We have way too many events with no weekends off. Although I admittedly don't care to play every event anymore as it's no longer worth it stat wise or game wise. But I'm sure their is still a hand full out there that hates the current schedule.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WBS View Post
    We have way too many events with no weekends off. Although I admittedly don't care to play every event anymore as it's no longer worth it stat wise or game wise. But I'm sure their is still a hand full out there that hates the current schedule.
    Yeah I hate constantly running LTQs and Box events. Feels like work and not an event. I remember waiting for box event to be in 2 weeks, with good rewards and 10 boxes to collect, that the average joe could get if lucky. Interesting LTBs with interesting prizes (remember when LTB's were in theme with the country being conquered? And they were expensive!). Now everything is dumbed down and copy pasted. I get it that it's financially useful, but the game isn't "alive" anymore or fun. Just the same over and over again.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    Yeah I hate constantly running LTQs and Box events. Feels like work and not an event. I remember waiting for box event to be in 2 weeks, with good rewards and 10 boxes to collect, that the average joe could get if lucky. Interesting LTBs with interesting prizes (remember when LTB's were in theme with the country being conquered? And they were expensive!). Now everything is dumbed down and copy pasted. I get it that it's financially useful, but the game isn't "alive" anymore or fun. Just the same over and over again.
    Agreed! I only do LTQ's if they have an air bonus now. Box events are not even worth trying for anymore, I ised to like the luck of getting 10 boxes for free. It's amazing how far down the drain gree allowed this game go.