Dat Bait & Switch Tho... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dat Bait & Switch Tho...

Development Team
    Post Count
    Please refer to this post for information on this issue: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...12#post1552212

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Please refer to this post for information on this issue: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...12#post1552212
    can you please elaborate on what you mean by not removing the items that players received during that time?

all my health and energy regen items were removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bndawgs View Post
    can you please elaborate on what you mean by not removing the items that players received during that time?

all my health and energy regen items were removed.
    you get to keep the units but with the "correct" bonus

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    you get to keep the units but with the "correct" bonus
    then he isn't telling the truth. because i don't have the unit that i won. i have a different unit now.

just makes it easier for everyone to get refunds.
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54
    Because without our players, there would be no game. And we aim to communicate that more.

Signed, CJ and the MW Team
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Mind View Post
    your children must be so proud of you, do they bring in your phone for show and tell?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    To PM President Hightower

With all due respect, at this point it does not matter what GREE does to "correct" the situation as on the eyes of ALL players it is clear that GREE accomplished their main goal which was to make players SPEND real CASH in the game, it does not matter if you refund the gold or energy spent and give us extra refills................................

I am sure that 100% of the players that used REAL CASH on the event, would have NEVER spend that cash if they new what the "correct" bonuses were.

So for me and probably all players, this was a typical GREE Bait and switch to increase GREE's revenues and try to meet month end revenue goals

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    I obviously missed this but would appreciate an explanation of what got taken away and why?
    For the Normal Speed 1 through 5 goals, There were health regen boost and energy regen boost there. 15/15 prestige had a -9% health regen boost there so there was a total of -12% you could get and a +7% energy regen time. The first goal (1/5) had to be completed in 2 hours if you wanted it. They then took it away.

It wasn't a display error because the boost did work (the health did anyway).
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [PM] President Hightower View Post
    Hello Modern Warriors,

You've probably seen me around the forums, mostly just posting information; however this time I wanted to make sure that we made a clear statement on a recent issue this weekend considering the BURST ATTACK EVENT.

Originally the event items were meant to be:

Burst Striker +2% Air Defense
    Burst Warrior +6% Infantry Attack
    Burst KONG +1% Fight Valor Payout
    Burst Hunter +1% Missions Payout
    Burst Tornado +1% Raid Valor Payout
    Burst Ranger +1% Raid Payout
    Burst Juggernaut +3% Sea Attack
    Burst Giga Wing +1% Double Strike
    Burst Dragon Flame +3% Ground Attack
    Burst Nuke Carrier +4% Sea Defense
    Burst Breacher +4% Infantry Defense
    Burst Mauler +5% Ground Attack
    Burst Talos +6% Air Defense
    Burst Warship +2% Alliance Attack

Unfortunately, a display issue showed something quite different. Considering this, here is what we will be doing to rectify:

During the hours of 3pm - 6:30pm PST, February 28th, 2016
    Anyone who spent Gold on energy during that time will be refunded
    Anyone who used Energy Refills during that time will be refunded
    We will be awarding all those who spent gold on energy OR used energy during that time a complimentary 5 Energy Refills
    We WILL NOT be removing the units gained (see above list) players received during that time

So when is this said load of crap solution of Gree going to take place?
    What a joke!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Display issue. Same old story. If it was a display issue why did the items show in my inventory and as bonuses on my profile?

Further, I have received no compensation for the energy packs burnt and could not do prestige which I would have normally done.

Maybe if the developers spent more time developing the game instead of posting factually incorrect posts on the forum an event may go out without issues.

If I made this many mistakes in my job I would not have one!

Give us back the units that we rightfully earned.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lmao! It's like broken record. How many times have you all seen Gree do this and yet continue to allow them to do it to you time and time again? You get what you deserve you muppets.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hello Modern Warriors,

You've probably seen me around the forums, mostly just posting information; however this time I wanted to make sure that we made a clear statement on a recent issue this weekend considering the BURST ATTACK EVENT.

Originally the event items were meant to be:

Burst Striker +2% Air Defense
    Burst Warrior +6% Infantry Attack
    Burst KONG +1% Fight Valor Payout
    Burst Hunter +1% Missions Payout
    Burst Tornado +1% Raid Valor Payout
    Burst Ranger +1% Raid Payout
    Burst Juggernaut +3% Sea Attack
    Burst Giga Wing +1% Double Strike
    Burst Dragon Flame +3% Ground Attack
    Burst Nuke Carrier +4% Sea Defense
    Burst Breacher +4% Infantry Defense
    Burst Mauler +5% Ground Attack
    Burst Talos +6% Air Defense
    Burst Warship +2% Alliance Attack

Unfortunately, a display issue showed something quite different. Considering this, here is what we will be doing to rectify:

During the hours of 3pm - 6:30pm PST, February 28th, 2016
    Anyone who spent Gold on energy during that time will be refunded
    Anyone who used Energy Refills during that time will be refunded
    We will be awarding all those who spent gold on energy OR used energy during that time a complimentary 5 Energy Refills
    We WILL NOT be removing the units gained (see above list) players received during that

The easiest answer to this AWARD THE UNITS THE PLAYERS WON NOT THE UNITS THAT YOU MEANT TO ISSUE
    How are you going to know how many energy refills , gold / free gold each player has used when you can't even program the game right ? Players should not be punished for your mistakes
    Last edited by rookstar; 02-29-2016 at 12:57 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    this is GREE trying to cover their butts from the massive amounts of refund requests from IOS and Droid.

May be time to contact your State Attorney General and report GREE and their fraud. ADVERTISING a price for a product and than REMOVING it is illegal. Gree made a mistake and advertised the wrong product, that's their problem. Consumers have rights. I suggest people do the same. Makes it easier for a class action lawsuit down the road too adn we can all get our money back to some degree.

Banned
    Post Count
    I hope those of you who still use gold in this game learn a valuable lesson from this. I hate to say it but I agree with AJK, we know the shadiness of Gree but yet some still spend regardless of the known risks. It seems like addiction is strong for too many. You can still play with your faction friends, remain competitive without buying gold. Anyone from here on out that still decided to spend is only looking for trouble.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WBS.....you hit the nail on the head.

My gold buying is done.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    WBS.....you hit the nail on the head.

My gold buying is done.
    I quit buying over a year ago. I have hung onto the game to see if Gree is actually serious about fixing the game. I think this current screw up has put the final nail in the coffin for many players.

Development Team
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    So when is this said load of crap solution of Gree going to take place?
    What a joke!
    I've updated the main post; when the scripts are run I will be updating the main post again, as well as sending push notes.