Epic Boss now as useless as raid boss.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss now as useless as raid boss.

Post Count

Thumbs down Epic Boss now as useless as raid boss.

Well thanks so much Gree. You can add epic boss to the list of events you have ruined in modern war. I was able to get to around 80 with free hits befor, but could only get to 45 today. If you are going to increase the boss stats you could at least gives us better prizes to compensate.

If you spend money on this game you need your head examined.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This event is only 2 days and you only need 100 kill total to get the big prize i think you should be able to finish him gold free

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    This event is only 2 days and you only need 100 kill total to get the big prize i think you should be able to finish him gold free
    Boss 100 has 969 trillion health.
    If you are not c, you have no rs...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Boss 100 has 969 trillion health.
    Ouch lol didint know that part im on level 55 and still 1 free hit

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by psyconaz View Post
    Ouch lol didint know that part im on level 55 and still 1 free hit
    I still around that as well. I'm looking at a boss health sheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...1Oc/edit#gid=0

Post Count
    Gree needs to get rid of the boss cool down too. After killing a boss a new one should be able to be summoned IMMEDIATELY. Especially if we only have 2 days now. I could probably get to 100 or close, but I have better things to do than to wait a minimum 6 hours for 100 bosses to be summoned combined time. That is 1/6 of the entire 2 days just waiting for a boss to be able to be summoned, what a joke!
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The choice is yours ☠.........moo™������

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I like the 100 levels instead of 150. You get faster to the action without all the dull grinding of 90-100 bosses before you even take a dent. As for the rewards I think they were increased? Seeing the spreadsheet 100 mil unit for lvl 60? Attack boost for lvl 45? I like.

Don't know what OP complains about. Maybe he just likes killing bosses every few minutes. Good change IMHO. Thanks!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The rewards are not bad, but increasingly irrelevant for the folks that actually CAN finish the boss event.

I'll do what I can with this event but have given up expecting anything worthwhile to do months ago.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah it's still unfinishable for most it was like that for a while now. But at least you can now achieve what you did before with less work now.

Also I don't agree that most people should be able to finish all event (being among the most myself). There would be no challenge otherwise. It's OK not to finish the event, accept the challenge to try to achieve as much as possible for your stats/wallet.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    Yeah it's still unfinishable for most it was like that for a while now. But at least you can now achieve what you did before with less work now.

Also I don't agree that most people should be able to finish all event (being among the most myself). There would be no challenge otherwise. It's OK not to finish the event, accept the challenge to try to achieve as much as possible for your stats/wallet.
    This isn't challenge at all. This is purely a paywall. I dont know what percent of the top players finish this. A game is supposed to be fun and accessible to everyone, not the super elite. Even if a newer player wanted to compete in this boss event, it would cost them so much money since they dont have the stats that older players have. Boost are another thing.

Why they should do is scrap epic boss and rebalanced it using the equipment, make it accessible and try again because this needs to change. I want all players to finish events within reason. GREE makes more money from the bulk of players rather the few.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Says who? You? Not all things in life are for everybody.

Equipment wouldn't fix anything. It would still be the same problem you complain about now.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J-manKometh96 View Post
    Says who? You? Not all things in life are for everybody.

Equipment wouldn't fix anything. It would still be the same problem you complain about now.
    Yeah, you're right but games are. Equipment is in a more or less neutral stat while stats aren't.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Really? Must have missed that piece of legislation. Mind telling me where I can find that proclamation?

Equipment is far from neutral, and if reintroduced will only lead to the same current situation.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by What? View Post
    Gree needs to get rid of the boss cool down too. After killing a boss a new one should be able to be summoned IMMEDIATELY. Especially if we only have 2 days now. I could probably get to 100 or close, but I have better things to do than to wait a minimum 6 hours for 100 bosses to be summoned combined time. That is 1/6 of the entire 2 days just waiting for a boss to be able to be summoned, what a joke!
    Yup this is the worst part of this event. I suppose I could go grab a snack or wizz but the reality is I go off and don't bother coming back so if the goal was to keep you prisoner it is an epic fail.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13