GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Top ten fight SUP and lose?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Mouse View Post
    Here's a challenge for everyone:

Go back through the threads and find the last post that offered a solution to a problem by:

1. speedie
    2. Dewie

See how far back you have to go and post the result. Posts time stamped after this post don't count.

I'd do it myself, but don't have all day to spend looking for the last helpful post offered by speedie................
    no need to look, speedy never helped anyone, his only answers are typical arrogance. as exemple look the (three quick questions) thread someone asked question and came back one week later and asked again, speedy stupid answer was you are 1 week older... its always same crap over and over

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another SUP v BIRDS blog, woohoo! Who cares? I know players from both sides who have enhanced their games without paying for it , although anyone should know that it's a game and people will always be able to code something! In my own perspective its always been SUP pecking at the birds for challenging them, at the end of the day it's a game and people will spend to win either legally or otherwise like any sporting event worldwide. SUP have amassed enough regen and strike bonuses to beat off the most fearless competitors....so far!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Pysco, you mad bro? Dm, probably as far back as any of you trolls.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    not mad but what you said was bs, you never helped anyone so you can now stop lying
    Last edited by psyconaz; 08-26-2015 at 04:50 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If there are any Birds left, they sure aren't in here lol. It's just dump trying to be king of the forum, and failing miserably.
    If you have a gambling problem (ie. spend money on GREE games), call 1 - 800 - GAMBLER

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HellRaizer View Post
    Just add that troll to your ignore list.. That's what I did, although I can still see when people quote him
    I wouldn't put anyone on an ignore list unless they were real bad. I agree that mad nugget is as big of troll as any but we all add a certain element to the forum.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Smart birds fly south for the winter to rest, recreate, and reinvigorate their BIRDLY lives. Well, some BIRDS hang around: RAVENS, CARDINALS, ORIOLES, BLUE JAYS, EAGLES, HAWKS, hee hee hee hee
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    You just admitted your own statement was a lie or the very least an extreme exaggeration to use as an insult. Thanks for being honest Speed, it is much appreciated. Although your intent wasn't to admit that you help as much or little as "the trolls" you did. Be more careful with words man. That is also the reason why it's fun to banter back and forth with you. Debating is not your strong point, if you stick to tapping you will kick anyone's butt in the world of Modern War

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Are you ever going to have an original thought in your entire life wbs? So you're admitting you and your buds are trolls , and provide nothing to anyone? That's not what you said in the past, but, hey. I'm willing to agree if that's what you want. Pysco, you are mad bro. The sooner you stop lying to yourself, the sooner you can get over it.

Post Count
    LMFAO speedie.

It might help if asking someone whether they've ever had an original idea of their own was actually an original idea of your own.

Irony just bounces right off you, doesn't it?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Dm at least you seem to realize that the only people who bother to read your trolling is the rest of your buds. Don't worry about my iron, I get plenty of it in my diet. You might check on yours before worrying about others

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Go back through the threads and find the last post that offered a solution to a problem by:

1. speedie
    2. Dewie

See how far back you have to go and post the result. Posts time stamped after this post don't count.

I'd do it myself, but don't have all day to spend looking for the last helpful post offered by speedie................
    Looks like yesterday for Dewie, to answer your question....link below:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...85#post1530685
    Last edited by AHH; 08-26-2015 at 08:53 PM. Reason: N/A

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

1. speedie
    2. Dewie

Speedie posts a lot of drivel...had to go back 7-8 pages on his posts, but finally found one about a month or so ago...link below:
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...23#post1523823

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ahh, do you have add?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ahh, do you have add?
    I don't understand your question? Can you please post in English?