Page 7 of 11 First ... 56789 ... Last

Question Do I understand correctly?

So! I was attacked by a neighbor and my outpost wiped out.

I'm guessing that my immunity ran out.

A Time Remaining Display would have been nice, I thought I had until I'd performed a Trigering Action (Building a 4th Outpost, attacking a Command Center, other?) until it was removed.

So, since I'd lost an Outpost, I'd recoup by taking over an NPC outpost, but when I tried, I was told attacking the Command Center would remove my immunity.

So! Do I understand correctly?
    I Ran out of time on Immunity, was attacked, lost the outpost, and having lost the outpost, regained Immunity for ..... How long?????

TIA.
    If you can keep your calm, while all about you are losing theirs .....
    YOU HAVE AN INSUFFICIENT UNDERSTANDING OF THE SITTUATION!!!

Fanta, I just captured a Lvl 14 renegade outpost. It wasn't worth it. Lost a lot of units. Started with 250 jeeps, 250 tanks, 150 helos. Then 3 times I had to fight 150 tanks, 150 rocket trunks, 100 helos. The last time might have been a little bad luck cause it only had 1 morale left and had to fight a third time

The base has to rebuilt morale! It shows in my bases under profile. Looks like it will take a day to rebuilt to 70.

On the membership, I joined dark legion 2.

Can anyone confirm how the Sensor Tower works? Does one tower cover the main base + outposts or only the base it is occupying?

Quote Originally Posted by Major Silverback View Post
    Fanta, I just captured a Lvl 14 renegade outpost. It wasn't worth it. Lost a lot of units. Started with 250 jeeps, 250 tanks, 150 helos. Then 3 times I had to fight 150 tanks, 150 rocket trunks, 100 helos. The last time might have been a little bad luck cause it only had 1 morale left and had to fight a third time

The base has to rebuilt morale! It shows in my bases under profile. Looks like it will take a day to rebuilt to 70.

On the membership, I joined dark legion 2.
    Aw I would have tried have tried help but folk say each hit I face the same refreshed army?

Sounds like rubbish but I seem someone say you can use reinforcing troops to attack with

And can you mail me your co ords, can send you troops if need be as tactic defence, think I still feed them fuel regardless where they are
    Last edited by Fanta32; 06-26-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Crock View Post
    Can anyone confirm how the Sensor Tower works? Does one tower cover the main base + outposts or only the base it is occupying?
    Or does it cover a radius? Mine is in bravo but did alert me of I comings on homebase. May be like research lab and covers all?

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    How many base cores does one need to build their 4th outpost? Is it the same as capturing an outpost of needing 15? I haven't dropped immunity yet. And how many fusion cores for base 5?
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Crock View Post
    The Sensor Tower only works for the base or outpost it's in. That's why you can build more than one, so all your bases can be secure.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

What's the process of abandoning an outpost with the intent of moving it to a new location?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    What's the process of abandoning an outpost with the intent of moving it to a new location?
    Menu, profile, bases, abandon.

Demolish each building first if u want a few resources back

Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    How many base cores does one need to build their 4th outpost? Is it the same as capturing an outpost of needing 15? I haven't dropped immunity yet. And how many fusion cores for base 5?
    Think its all in the FAQ thread, not sure exact amounts

Quote Originally Posted by Fanta32 View Post
    Menu, profile, bases, abandon.

Demolish each building first if u want a few resources back
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

No problem glad I could help. Base disappears completely and left as the times it was to start like waste ground so it doesn't become npc or may there to attack

Still don't know how the defense grid and sensor tower works.

I get sensor tower, but still iffy about defense grid
    Modern War
    Evga
    UK
    Lvl 82 IPH 38M
    209-395-061

War of Nations
    ViiVid_Evga (retired)
    212 mil AP 10 bases

Gold

Can someone please ask developers to add confirmation buttons when you buy items with gold. For the 3-th time I accidentally buy something completely useless. And most of my gold is gone