GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Where are the bricks?

Consistent Contributor stepxhenlockwood17's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Where are the bricks?

Have I missed something? The only reason I do these ltq's is for bricks bcuz the prizes are pointless. Does anyone know about this? I thought every even number was a brick and odd numbers was a "so called" prize

Post Count
    Apparently bricks are not offered thru this LTQ, and IDK if bricks will be back as LTQ rewards.

Bricks can be gained thru PvP attacks.

I enjoy brick hunting, so I care more about getting bricks than I do about gaining XP. I won't do the math, but one can probably get more bricks from PvP with less XP than only doing the LTQs for bricks.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Lol... the brick is always off the right side of my screen, so I've been plugging through this LTQ getting 5k/5k prizes without even realizing they weren't giving me bricks.

Thanks for the info!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    If they want people to attack other players than they should bring back the PvP! Since I have such a high IPH it takes way too long to find someone to rob that I'm not just giving a link for them to come back and camp in my hood. I don't normally care when I get robbed, but getting robbed 24/7 isn't worth it. Fortunately my syn doesn't require many bricks, but it is a weird strategy for Gree to pursue IMO...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crime cow View Post
    If they want people to attack other players than they should bring back the PvP! Since I have such a high IPH it takes way too long to find someone to rob that I'm not just giving a link for them to come back and camp in my hood. I don't normally care when I get robbed, but getting robbed 24/7 isn't worth it. Fortunately my syn doesn't require many bricks, but it is a weird strategy for Gree to pursue IMO...
    I'd love it if they brought back PvP Tourneys!
    But, I don't need an event to PvP.

BTW, I don't get robbed 24/7. I don't bank, and I collect when I feel like it. If a rival wants my game cash, they can have it for bricks.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    I'm with you in that I don't bank and I don't care at all if I get attacked. I usually don't care when I get robbed, but when you get robbed every time you log in it's a little annoying. Maybe it's because then there is just one more pop-up to deal with on top of the already annoying pop-ups. If I were to attack someone and get no money, but I knew they were then going to attack me all they could, I'd do that all day long. So maybe it's whining, but I find the fact that I can't find anyone close to my IPH without refreshing the rivals list way too many times to be just not worth the effort any more...