Hybrid View

They'll be changed according upon performance on the previous event, so yes there should be some change. The difficulty should also be pretty even across the board if I'm understanding the documents I've received correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    They'll be changed according upon performance on the previous event, so yes there should be some change. The difficulty should also be pretty even across the board if I'm understanding the documents I've received correctly.
    Any chance we could take a look at these documents?
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    The difficulty should also be pretty even across the board if I'm understanding the documents I've received correctly.
    Can you elaborate on this a bit more? I don't really understand how groupings of 3000 could be fair if the Top 3000 aren't even relatively competitive. To clarify- my faction finished 96th (I believe) in the last WD, we aren't competitive with Top 50 factions much like Top 250 factions aren't competitive with us. We would need a MAJOR jump in points to finish Top 50 just like a Top 250 faction would need a MAJOR jump in points to make Top 100.