Strange things are happening

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Strange things are happening

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Strange things are happening

Just went into my hood and nearly all my buildings look as if I'm building them now and the ones that are showing have the upgrading symbol above them lol

And I just used my other acc to go have a look and it shows that multiply buildings are being built even tho they were already built
    Last edited by Munch on it; 11-04-2012 at 01:14 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    Just went into my hood and nearly all my buildings look as if I'm building them now and the ones that are showing have the upgrading symbol above them lol
    Did it have their collection periods as the upgrade times then when it finished the collection it went back to normally making money? It happened to me on my laundromats, they had a 5 minute upgrade on them despite being level 10, and when the upgrade finished the timer just started over. As soon as that timer finished I was able to collect them

Fast restart! That gives me enough time to get some plane tickets out of here before the plague spreads D:
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ha...same here. Timer counts from 25 mins down. will see what happens after.

Oh and the same with MW

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    Did it have their collection periods as the upgrade times then when it finished the collection it went back to normally making money? It happened to me on my laundromats, they had a 5 minute upgrade on them despite being level 10, and when the upgrade finished the timer just started over. As soon as that timer finished I was able to collect them

Fast restart! That gives me enough time to get some plane tickets out of here before the plague spreads D:
    Yeah they say 13mins to go ill see what happens after that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
    Ha...same here. Timer counts from 25 mins down. will see what happens after.

Oh and the same with MW
    I remember posting about it I was like HELP but thankfully it was just a 5 minute wait, and $413
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have something similar occurring, and it's not just happening in CC. KA and MQ are also afftected.

Strangely, out of those three games, CC is the one being the most normal right now. Still not completely normal, just more so than the other two games.

It seems like any building collected after a certain time (2/1am PST?) is affected. The collection times have reverted to some random prior upgrade or construction time. Luckily that only affects my modern loft in CC. My other two games ar effed though.

Post Count
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...ov04102615.jpg

I was already upgrading my T-Shirt stand and my level 10 lm thought it would be nice to re-upgrade. Funny
    Last edited by Auxilium; 11-04-2012 at 01:34 AM.
    Haven't you heard? About the bird?

Post Count
    This is strangest thing i seen on the game -it's all gone crazy

For me
    Upgrading both laundry and sports bar
    re-Buling my beachclub

i just hope it goes back normal soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Man bala has been here since 2012? For some reason I always assume he got here last Thursday...

Post Count
    All due to end of daylight savings time --- I can take the hour "fall back" just can't take my epic boss and collection times getting messed up LOL :-D

"You better bury Ned right!... Better not cut up, nor otherwise harm no whores... or I'll come back and kill every one of you sons of bittches."

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    This is strangest thing i seen on the game -it's all gone crazy
    I suspect this has to do with their *cough* solution for preventing JB cheats. At one time people were changing their device clocks to exploit game loopholes, which they patched last summer.

Lurker
    Post Count

Same here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post

And I just used my other acc to go have a look and it shows that multiply buildings are being built even tho they were already built
    Same thing happening with my CC and MQ.
    MQ looks like has gone back to normal but CC is still showing multiple upgrades and construction. Couple of my buildings are also showing at lower upgrade levels.

Lurker
    Post Count

Back to normal??

Everything now seems back to normal, collection times fine, but my movie theatre I started up grading this morning to level 4 is no longer upgrading and still on level 3.

Banned
    Post Count
    All my 24hr builidings got robbed before they was available for collection!! 12mil worth of collections. Cheers nudie for the red green red green on my newsfeed that started it off