Skill point hack???

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Skill point hack???

Banned
    Post Count

Skill point hack???

Does this exist? I attacked a guy with 66k defense to my 81k attack and lost 13 out of 15. I kept going at it to test wtf was going on because i was very surprised. I lost like 3 sarins per attempt so obviously i was using every ounce of offensive grit i had and still losing. 15k less d and i lost 13 of 15...? Then he retaliated and blanked me 10-0 despite his attack being 10k+ under my defense. Lastly, when robbing his laundromats it took me 2-3 sarins for what should be an easy rob...
    The skill hack is the ? because i verified his 500+ of top cash/respect items so no doubt that he is a cheating piece of shiv on that front, just baffled by me being dominated by someone w 10-15k lower stats...seems like it would have to be the invisible skill number affecting these outcomes...
    Im level 153 and was above him...i cant tell you his name cuz Gree would 'kill' me if i did...i mean they would really just 'kill' me if i disclosed that i was at 153 and could see this guy on rivals list even tho he is below me

Post Count
    I'm sure there is. Just report to GREE and move on.

Post Count
    did you see if he had a lightsabre in his inventory because he could have been using "the force"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    did you see if he had a lightsabre in his inventory because he could have been using "the force"
    lol! ............

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Babytway View Post
    LOL this one is good .

Post Count
    The actual skill points might be tough to hack since I would guess they're stored serverside (and would be kind of obvious to the cheat detection system...then again it looks like they haven't updated it in a while and were sort of off on initial design, anyway). They could easily hack the multiplier making 1 attack skill point infinitely better than 100 defensive skills points.

Not sure that would work when you're attacking him, though.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    The actual skill points might be tough to hack since I would guess they're stored serverside (and would be kind of obvious to the cheat detection system...then again it looks like they haven't updated it in a while and were sort of off on initial design, anyway). They could easily hack the multiplier making 1 attack skill point infinitely better than 100 defensive skills points.

Not sure that would work when you're attacking him, though.
    Think that is it , they edited the formula probaly , so again another thing , that has to move serverside !
    But it is strange since the attacks and defense outcome , now need to be verified by server !

That there is no flag yet for the cheaters !

Banned
    Post Count
    Babytway thank you for a genuine smile/laugh...and to the others...seems like someway, somehow it would have to be a skill hack...i got dominated by this guy and by all visible indications there should have been zero chance of this happenin so only explanation would be what we cannot see/verify...the multiplier sounds like a good theory, thanks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravak View Post
    That there is no flag yet for the cheaters !
    Not accurate, but I see your point. Their problem is two-fold.

One: the people writing the scripts to look for hacks don't understand the game. I'm guessing it's a different team of engineers than their core game designers. They need to have at least one person who is intimately familiar with the workings of the game(s) (whether a game developer, game hacker, etc..) being part of that process.

Two: they're not updating it when they add new items or when they realize people are hacking a different portion of the game than they anticipated.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    1 I think is true , definetly true .

2 basically is the mess , currently the 2 is a mess , since the engineers don't understand 100% how everything works yet. and since they have tons of issue to solve .
    then going trough all the P list and item numbers .. certain conflicts simply happens , especially on older versions.

,well force update is one issue to solve it , everybody needs the latest version !
    Or else no connection to the server .

from there on start to implement anti cheaters scripts , moving important things server side .
    But guess they are already on the second part of the strategy .

But there is a saying it easier to break things , then it is to fix things.
    That same applies to hacking or cheating , it is much easier to hack or cheat , then it is to find solutions to the problems .

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Exists. Had same kind of player. Reported. Moved one. Wasted some explosives to prove its a cheat.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    Definately exists... I got a guy banned recently... He has 19 attack and defense and I couldn't beat or rob him once.. He blasted me 20 plus times with no losses... My stats were 36/35 at the time...

He was all talk for a few days and once the support email came back saying they were investigating he was done
    retired

Banned
    Post Count
    Good to hear some positive outcomes! Thanks for feedback

I came across one of these not 30 min ago and its not the first one. Seems plenty of them with mafia around 100. Got a question thu. What information does gree need when you make a report? Name, mafia, lvl enough? or need to add player ID, stats etc. They player id cant allways be found right?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chalex accepted View Post
    I came across one of these not 30 min ago and its not the first one. Seems plenty of them with mafia around 100. Got a question thu. What information does gree need when you make a report? Name, mafia, lvl enough? or need to add player ID, stats etc. They player id cant allways be found right?
    yes give em all you can get. best add a screenshot from the profile and/or hood and inventory if u dont have the mafia code
    lvl: 250
    atk: 17m+ @ 230 mafia
    iph: 14m

ID 431 445 807