Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age - Page 24

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age

Lurker
    Post Count
    Does anyone know why some players can have over 500 allies? I have seen numerous people with allies in the 600s, yet the cap is supposed to be 500 even if you use gems to get some of your allies. Is this something they won as rewards to some event maybe?

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just keept adding allies and Gree peiodically updates system and it shows the latest count. Has no bearing on how many you bring to battle. Still the same 3xally count.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Lurker
    Post Count
    May units have special abilities? (other than what may be written on the unit)

E.g. : In a quest KA asks to upgrade Magic quarters and train illusionist which has the abilitiy to "slow down enemy troops". Is the "slown down" some sort of ability - i.e. combat effect other than the Att / Def rating?

Thanks in advance for any reply :-)

Post Count
    Is there a spreadsheet someone has posted that allows me to enter all of my units in to see where I stand? I hate to recreate the wheel. Basically I want to evaluate if I may be better off to increase some lower cost units rather than spending money on most expensive units. I'm already maxed in units per allies and armor/ weapons for my level, but I'm not sure how many units in my playable army are... Scouts or something really low.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by wildkick View Post
    May units have special abilities? (other than what may be written on the unit)

E.g. : In a quest KA asks to upgrade Magic quarters and train illusionist which has the abilitiy to "slow down enemy troops". Is the "slown down" some sort of ability - i.e. combat effect other than the Att / Def rating?

Thanks in advance for any reply :-)
    Yes. Some units have "abilities" added to them, but they are really bonuses. They don't display on the unit itself, but you can find them under "bonuses" when you open your profile. This will show you all of the units you have that have these bonuses.

The one you are specifically bringing up, is just something they threw in there as a bit of a story line for those units. they actually don't do anything special.

Quote Originally Posted by Valsta View Post
    Is there a spreadsheet someone has posted that allows me to enter all of my units in to see where I stand? I hate to recreate the wheel. Basically I want to evaluate if I may be better off to increase some lower cost units rather than spending money on most expensive units. I'm already maxed in units per allies and armor/ weapons for my level, but I'm not sure how many units in my playable army are... Scouts or something really low.
    I don't know of one yet. Here's a great one, though, that you may be able to use:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...0cHFKQUE#gid=1

Also, since they units are now in sequence from highest combined stats to lowest, you can get a rough idea by counting them and seeing. Rest assured doing the LTQ's and LTE's will replace the small fries in your army, and are indestructible.
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Lurker
    Post Count

Brilliant :)

Thank you so much for doing this. Incredibly helpful.

Post Count
    Does anyone know what the max energy is? I am at 1840 and last time I leveled up and tried to increase my energy, it stayed at 1840

Lurker
    Post Count

Link for items won from normal pvm

There used to be a link to a google doc that outlaid possible item wins from defeating certain foes. I cant seem to find it. It would be most helpful in completing quests without having to buy the needed armor/weapons.

Consistent Contributor jeffrodriguez's Avatar
    Post Count
    Guys what are the money producing building that I need to focus on building first as I'm always short of Gold and cannot buy units
    Kingdom Age Code 542-413-485
    Knights and Dragons code XBB-QVR-QHQ

Lurker
    Post Count

answer him please

I have the same question as him what are the basic that we need on early beginning.

I have been invading other players land although they are low level they have lots of buildings and lots of gold but for me im always short

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Alliance Question

Based on what I have read thus far, having the maximum allowed alliance members is to your benefit

but

many players have low alliance members

what is the down side to having alot of alliances? - attacked more?

thanks

Consistent Contributor jeffrodriguez's Avatar
    Post Count
    I guessed no one here wants to bother giving advice to new players
    Kingdom Age Code 542-413-485
    Knights and Dragons code XBB-QVR-QHQ

Lurker
    Post Count

I quit the game due to lack of help

Well Im levelling up fast but my units and money cant hold up so while I'm levelling up im getting weaker and weaker having many allies wont help out as you don't have enough resources to buy units.

guilds wont accept you also as you are low level then whats the point of new players playing.

I think this is a good game but since no one wants to help out or even give simple advice to new players might as well delete the game.
    so sad I kind of like the game but the community is ignoring new players ask for help

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrodriguez View Post
    Guys what are the money producing building that I need to focus on building first as I'm always short of Gold and cannot buy units
    2 reasons you have not gotten an answer. 1. The answer is provided elsewhere with a lot of tables and advice to help you with just that answer. It's a sticky from Hello Kitty. Look before you ask. And 2. You didn't give them enough time to answer. Remember we just got done with a war and went into a LTQ. That means we need time to decompress and take care of RL issues. Patience is a virtue. Give respect to get respect. Remember this is players helping players...for free and they put a lot of time into it. Appreciate the help and be patient.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yaz View Post
    Does anyone know what the max energy is? I am at 1840 and last time I leveled up and tried to increase my energy, it stayed at 1840
    Sorry I'm not that high in my level yet.