Who is the strongest?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the strongest?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Who is the strongest?

Curious to know who is number one in terms of strength.

Banned
    Post Count
    Probably the grimly fiendish guy

Post Count
    There's too many and with the latest set of crates some players have increased their stats massively.

Also holiday explosives contribute to the visible stats but i would say the following are the strongest in CC at the moment

Trev
    Bam Bam
    Scarlet
    Tam
    Grimly F
    Viola
    HB

I believe some of them are rocking stats in the 700K/700K region.

The rest of us are just small fish compared to these monsters.

They're not monsters btw, they're actually all sound as a pound.
    Last edited by The Billionaire; 02-02-2013 at 10:33 AM.
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Post Count
    Sam has the highest stats in CC.

Since me brother Burn defined strongest, I shall be more accurate in my wording
    Last edited by Ghost818; 02-02-2013 at 01:14 PM.
    CC Ghost Level: 156 Attack: 56,885 Defense: 61,046 Income: $334,914

KA Ghost Level: 50 Attack: 12,178 Defense: 16,051 Income: 2570
    293-015-965

New Concept - Event With Teams Thread

Kingdom Age iOS Beginners Guide

Et Tu Brute?

Nothing Changes Unless You Make It Change

Where I Come From, People Don't Talk Unless They Have Something To Say

Power Resides Where Men Believe It Resides

Post Count
    I know the explosives jacked the stats up but I just visited a CK capts hood with 500+ football's among others. I sent them a message telling them I was open and to toss a few football's my way. About 5 mins later they came to me hood and handed me my ass! I replied stating I wanted football's not an ass kicking, then immediately got a response saying it was the guys wife and she was sorry. LMAO
    Stats were in the range of 650k attack and 790k defense!

Banned
    Post Count
    Without wishing to turn a frivolous topic into something too analytical... You seem to be basing it on stats, which prove nothing.

The game is as much about mental strength as it is about statistical strength.

People outside of the higher levels are effectively precluded because they have yet to have their character fully "battle tested".

An example of that is the significant number of players who coast through the lower levels with nary a loss, then hit the high levels, see red on their wall, and basically fall apart at the seams - often then dropping mob to hide, changing name to hide, becoming a bitter douche bag, or in some cases quitting completely.

Some of the people mentioned above have already failed this 'mental test' set by the game. In fact some of them now buy stats not to get stronger in terms of attack, but primarily in order to lose less - they are basically paying to compensate for their intrinsic lack of ability to shrug off losses.

Others buy stats because they feel it conveys elevated status, also a form of compensation for inherent weakness of character.

Ultimately, you can purchase stats. You cannot purchase character. And the title 'strongest' has to be someone with character.

There is obviously some generalisation above, but the point is valid I think.

Case in point; I would argue that Noodles is easily one of the strongest players in the game, yet comparatively, in the high levels, his stats are pretty much garbage.

OK, you can get back to discussing who has the best stats now
    Last edited by Burn; 02-02-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Post Count
    Sam is by far the strongest. Last time I checked his attack was 750K.

Post Count
    Need this on a spreadsheet.

thanks

Banned
    Post Count
    Any screen caps of high stats? I know there's no real point in it, but being less than half of the way to 200 (xp-wise I believe) it would be kinda cool to actually see these behemoths.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post

Trev
    Bam Bam
    Scarlet
    Tam
    Grimly F
    Viola
    HB
    1- Former friend but now in a different group, (beatings every time I see him)
    2- Nice guy, huge stats. I used to beat him a lot in the past , now I can only rob him, last time I got 50.000.000 from him.
    3- I beat him/her every day nonstop.
    4-Tam is on my friends list
    5-I beat him nonstop
    6-Too low on level
    7-Over 2000 beatings so far and I keep pounding him

This is your list of strongest guys in CC, if I lied I ask each of them to come forward and say anything else , I have pictures...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    1- Former friend but now in a different group, (beatings every time I see him)
    What group did Trev join?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Time View Post
    What group did Trev join?
    The one who's going to lose the syndicate war

Banned
    Post Count
    Lots of groups are gonna lose. Which one of those are you talking about?

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs up Legends are born

Changing your name to the legend does not make u a legend except perhaps to yo mama that is if you haven't sold her to buy gold to play crime city. 🙈 Legends are decided by your peers or those who follow. Calling Lupita a legend is the same as saying that Hitler was for equality and fairness. Lupita as most annoying I'd agree with. Lupita as the one who tries the hardest in cc but still comes up short, i agree wholeheartedly. I for one would rather have strong social skills and play the game with respect and fairness and still do damage. Why has Lupita changed her name, dropped mafia and gone into hiding? Tell the truth if you know what it is. 😱 You came back as you got stronger but you are still not strong enough. Cc players are smart. One look at your stats and one look at mine or any of the strong players on the list and we all know you cannot beat any of us and that actually you lose most of your fights against us. Has it already been 2000 losses? Who's counting? Only you. Lick your wounds! If losing constantly makes you a legend then you deserve the title. I'm not dropping my mafia and I'm not changing my name so prove yourself!

I write this only because I know that none of the players mentioned on the list would bother answering. We are players of action! By the way, cc is not over. The game will continue to evolve and new legends will surface long after the old is forgotten!

Regards,
    HB

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bru747 View Post
    Changing your name to the legend does not make u a legend except perhaps to yo mama that is if you haven't sold her to buy gold to play crime city. �� Legends are decided by your peers or those who follow. Calling Lupita a legend is the same as saying that Hitler was for equality and fairness. Lupita as most annoying I'd agree with. Lupita as the one who tries the hardest in cc but still comes up short, i agree wholeheartedly. I for one would rather have strong social skills and play the game with respect and fairness and still do damage. Why has Lupita changed her name, dropped mafia and gone into hiding? Tell the truth if you know what it is. �� You came back as you got stronger but you are still not strong enough. Cc players are smart. One look at your stats and one look at mine or any of the strong players on the list and we all know you cannot beat any of us and that actually you lose most of your fights against us. Has it already been 2000 losses? Who's counting? Only you. Lick your wounds! If losing constantly makes you a legend then you deserve the title. I'm not dropping my mafia and I'm not changing my name so prove yourself!

I write this only because I know that none of the players mentioned on the list would bother answering. We are players of action! By the way, cc is not over. The game will continue to evolve and new legends will surface long after the old is forgotten!

Regards,
    HB
    Another sore loser